ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9

Nach unten 
+89
maximilian
NewFlyerC40LF
kont0mat
MC_LAM
florian-wolf.de
norek018
Benedettini
neuer71j
wertz
Philip Quaß
Mozart
ARC
adl_kevin
Nomine
Startrekkevster
Busfahrer-ROW
EdjKa
sg1983
Morphi
mskariss77
Foob
EVAG1102
97OrionVCNG
mojelle
Skydriver12
EWS/DBS
The Rock
Reeceyboy77
ChrisHB
David Jung
OuN-World [Paul]
random.monster1981
Se7en
disc
DariusB
geri556
Freddyx93
atis0418
woah
albercar
pe5856@hk
Makko1988
sandertjo
mattj
Fabi
großer OMSI Fan
T163R
Lenni
rzr09
mobiel
Florien
aarongilp
Code-121
Sauter
Nachteule
Marcel Kuhnt
TheVisitorX
Dario
OrangeCC
brunoc
nemeza
PD
Jannik
Zane
HHA 1732
Tarc
Basti4612
bkvbusz
filipe231291
omsikenli
Amy Rose
zavage
Scenicruiser
O 405 NÜ
poweredbycng
harry7430
ant987
ediblechickenwing
svd032
domo270897
Stefan
midtown292
CityBus
EDawg
Bene
OVS driver
scania_n270ub
krtz07
93 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Weiter
AutorNachricht
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeSo 5 Jun - 23:16

ediblechickenwing schrieb:
What does "-N" stand for on the end of some Ecomat models?

krtz07 schrieb:
On the SD83 ZF front, I rework the transmsision so that if #2 on the transmission pad is select, the bus will start out in 2nd gear.
The bus will then cut out though Wink

They don't work like that, if you press "2" then it just stops the bus going ABOVE 2nd - if it is in 3rd it will kick down to 2nd even if it's not safe to do so. It will still start in 1st if you press 2... it will go 1, 2, then stay in 2. If you slow down it will change down to 1.

It's also really annoying in-game, if you are about to change into 2nd and then you press 1, it still changes to 2nd unless you did it quite a few seconds before. It's like a delay before the 1 interlock kicks in (this is with the default buses though).
That is usually the case, but it can be programmed to do anything though!! I have been on buses with the ZF which has started out in the second gear before. Besides, it will increase traction in the snow, if people want the bus to start out in 1st yet, yet still limited it down to only 2 gears, you can select one, then until it reaches 20 kph or so, select two.... After reading all of these boring ZF manuals over the past few weeks, there is no clean cut rule. This only applies to the SD83 though.

On the Ecomat II script, if you select #1 or #2 and it is within range, it will downshft a gear, but the gear has to be within range. Currently the range point is set at 2100 rpm of the prior gear, so if the engine rpm for the previous gear would be at 2200 rpm, it will not downshift until the gear range comes to 2100rpm or under. Done some reworking of the ZF 6HP speed script, it is no longer the 6 speed script, I made it so that it can be turned into a 4 to 6 speed script on the spot. Also gave the user to ability to specified what type of lock up this transmission has as well. Eg.. lock up in the first gear... Also give the option to determined if the transmission is a 502, 592, or even a 602 transmission. I tried to make the term 6HP-592 be completely define by the consist file.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
zavage

zavage

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1034

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeMo 6 Jun - 14:07

I have a problem: From you earlier work there is at the last point where i choose my bus a SD83 ZF. How can i delete that? because when i choose them and OMSI show me allways an error.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeMo 6 Jun - 17:21

zavage schrieb:
I have a problem: From you earlier work there is at the last point where i choose my bus a SD83 ZF. How can i delete that? because when i choose them and OMSI show me allways an error.
Version 0.7.1 of the script should had taken care of this issue. i replaced the file with an blank and the bus no longer appeared, in 0.7.2, I will reinstate the bus again. I am not going to further disclose what is being worked on!!
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeDo 9 Jun - 18:56

I might go straight to version 1.00 this weekend. Made a tons of progress on the script, there are no longer a 4..6 gear scripts. Decided to make three scripts, The earlier version of the Ecomat, Ecomat I, and the Ecomat II. Each of these scripts will come with a base consist file, the consist file this time will define the characteristics of the transmission. More information on that coming later...

I have been figuring out how the time gap function in OMSI works. The change in gear now gets a slightly longer throttle delay then what was previously specified. This down the road will make semi-automatic transmissions possible. Also I have incorporated an actual kick-down on the Ecomat II. Suppose if the gear 2-3 normally shifts at 32 kph, well if the bus were to be slowing down at 38 khp and the driver rapidly floors the throttle, it will kick-down back into gear 2 for a few seconds. This is much similar to the prototype transmission. That is why the shiftpoints on the ZF ecomat are at 1800rpm, this gives the transmission some room for the "kick-down". I also have incorporated topodyno gear shifting as well. The way it works is, the gear points are acceleration dependent, so if the bus is climbing an steep hill, the upshift gear points will increase in value. (Again this down the road will make semi-automatics possible)

There are many other changes as well, but these changes will not be mentioned until the release of the update.

Zuletzt von krtz07 am So 12 Jun - 12:30 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Code-121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeDo 9 Jun - 20:35

Very good, I can't wait! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeDo 9 Jun - 22:29

Nice! Going to wait for 1.0
Nach oben Nach unten
mobiel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 285

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeSo 12 Jun - 9:50

That sounds great !

Zuletzt von mobiel am So 12 Jun - 10:19 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
sandertjo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeSo 12 Jun - 10:18

This sound mod is really really awesome.
Today the update??????
I can't wait on it.
I like the zf gear change.
So update come on plz. cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
Makko1988

Makko1988

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeSo 12 Jun - 14:33

The ZF gearchange is quite nice.. =) i loved it since 2001.. Very Happy before 2001 i was too young.. Razz I noticed the first ZF howl on our O 407 and it was very nice.

this ZF-Mod is very nice, too. The D 92 with it´s 6 gears is my favourite one.. Smile Good job..

i am looking forward to the new update hehe.. Smile

regards from germany..
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 188

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeSo 12 Jun - 16:05

Makko1988 schrieb:
The ZF gearchange is quite nice.. =) i loved it since 2001.. Very Happy before 2001 i was too young.. Razz I noticed the first ZF howl on our O 407 and it was very nice.

this ZF-Mod is very nice, too. The D 92 with it´s 6 gears is my favourite one.. Smile Good job..

i am looking forward to the new update hehe.. Smile

regards from germany..

Agree... Same thing here ... Smile

Cheers

BrunoC
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeSo 12 Jun - 16:38

On the 6 speed, the lower gears will actually kick down by jumping down to 2nd then immediately into 3rd then immediately back to 4th.
Nach oben Nach unten
Code-121

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeSo 12 Jun - 18:02

Any news about release 1.0?
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeSo 12 Jun - 20:28

Code-121 schrieb:
Any news about release 1.0?
Still being worked on....

@ediblechickenwing, try telling that to OMSI Very Happy

It is nice to see the support, but version 1 will be out shortly if not today then sometime within the next few days. I would stress out that after version 1 is when the sounds etc will mainly be worked on. Prior to version 1, it is all about bringing the script from voithness to something ZF like. The script is mainly up to where it should be for the most part.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeMo 13 Jun - 3:10

Here is version 1 beta, version 1 beta is just about making progress of a zf script away from the default voith script. I felt the progress is significant enough to issue a milestone beta update of version. It includes a tutorial to describe the basic functions of the transmission. Before the transmission was an alpha, now it has been upgraded to an beta

changelog,
- New kickdown of the ZF transmission, the transmission will downkick a few kph above range and stay in gear for a little while longer
- Ecomat II - Introduce topodyn into the world of omsi, the shift points at full throttle are totally based off of the acceleration of the bus
- Ecomat I - Debugged and fixed the 5 and 6 speed variants of the Ecomat I. Before the transmission will knock when the bus re-accelerated at 50kph, now that is fixed.
- Ecomat I - If Gear 2 is selected, the bus is going to start in second gear, this will improve traction in the snow
- Ecomat I & II, if gear 2 or 1 is selected and the transmission is in range for an lower gear to be selected, the transmission should downshift in the prior gear
- Ecomat Earlier Version - Used the correct gear ratios on the Ecomat Earlier version, the torque converter techniques has been reworked. The torque converter gets used in every single gear. -
- Some of the Sounds on the SD92 used the sounds produce by scania_n270u and powerbycng
- Gave the user the ability specified what kind of ZF transmission they want, eg..whether or not the transmission locks up in the first gear. Gave the user to define what transmission type it is and how many gears the transmission has, 4 to 6 gears. All this can be defined from within the consist file. Not yet implemented on the earlier version of the beta script, but is on the to do list
- Broader range of opitions to customized the transmission.

To do list,
- continue working on the script and adapting new techniques to the script
- start to rework the sounds on the Sd200
- incorporate retarder discharge sounds on both the Ecomat I and II
- on powerful engines, try to give a throttle delay on downshifts which lasts for a few seconds to prevent slippage

http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info/OMSI/ZF-Script-1.00.zip
Nach oben Nach unten
pe5856@hk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeMo 13 Jun - 5:38

hello, I am from Hong Kong

the script is very nice, but I want to tell you that the ZF D86 and D89 are not usable

It shows an error and I must kill OMSI

my english is poor, hope you know what I am talking about

thank you Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
mobiel

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeMo 13 Jun - 5:54

pe5856@hk schrieb:

the script is very nice, but I want to tell you that the ZF D86 and D89 are not usable

thank you Very Happy

Yes, i have the same problem. The D92 works but ZF D89 and D86 not

And I have another problem with the man_D92_main.. Omsi tells me that there is something incorrect: (L.L.antrieb_current_ratio)
Nach oben Nach unten
pe5856@hk

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeMo 13 Jun - 6:45

mobiel schrieb:
pe5856@hk schrieb:

thank you Very Happy

Yes, i have the same problem. The D92 works but ZF D89 and D86 not

And I have another problem with the man_D92_main.. Omsi tells me that there is something incorrect: (L.L.antrieb_current_ratio)

I have just edited the .bus file, the ZF D89 works fine now, but the D86 does not.
Nach oben Nach unten
mobiel

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeMo 13 Jun - 6:57

pe5856@hk schrieb:

I have just edited the .bus file, the ZF D89 works fine now, but the D86 does not.

What did you change?
Nach oben Nach unten
pe5856@hk

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeMo 13 Jun - 7:05

mobiel schrieb:
pe5856@hk schrieb:

What did you change?

Open MAN_D89_ZF.bus with text editor and find this

ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 QQMWh

simply delete _RE and enjoy the car.
Nach oben Nach unten
mobiel

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeMo 13 Jun - 7:11

yes the ZF D89 works now
Nach oben Nach unten
albercar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeMo 13 Jun - 8:38

I've tried everything now, good job sunny !!!!!!!! One question, you can reduce the acceleration of the D92? 0-50 in a few seconds is a problem when I drive ...
Nach oben Nach unten
Code-121

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeMo 13 Jun - 10:30

Don't work for me, I've this error:

ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Immagi10

I tried to reinstall alpha 0.71 and now any D92 works. Sad

What's the problem? Thank you.
Nach oben Nach unten
pe5856@hk

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeMo 13 Jun - 11:40

I tried to delete those 2 variables and it WORKS.

I think this is an temporarily solution until the next update.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeMo 13 Jun - 12:06

I reissued the download and it should correct all of these issues,all of the D92s should work. And included the missing consist file.. Just reinstalled it.... Sorry about that, I did not know that the debug main file was included within the package, which it was not suppose so.

For those who do not wish to download the 9mb,

Here are the patch/missing files

http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info/OMSI/ZF_1.00B_Patch.zip

If you reverted back to the verison 0.71 or made fixes, then you need to download the 9MB package
Nach oben Nach unten
pe5856@hk

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitimeMo 13 Jun - 14:25

the D89 and D92 works fine now

but the D86 still says "file not found"....
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9   ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9 - Seite 9 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

ZF Ecomat/Ecolife Transmission Script 1.00 RC9
Seite 9 von 20Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Weiter