ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

(All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle

Nach unten 
+22
smiler52
Ralph Kramden
jswallow
Freeman
tomtoon
hilly
Panasonic44
Jason
palatine3833
Lolsmurf
Holzroller
flippy1008
Joel_X82
Marpe
peterZZD
Inlja
JunGRail
EDawg
Amy Rose
JayKae
Dean W
26 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

(All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 9:14

1812 schrieb:
David R schrieb:
tomtoon schrieb:
cool, at 8:53 some german people got on Very Happy lol great preview Smile

thanks

All the female passengers are currently German Laughing I'm in the middle of recording an English Female Voice Pack, but my wife keeps putting off our recording sessions.. Evil or Very Mad Very Happy

ahh..... does this mean when we instal this map when it is ready that these voices will automatically be replaced? A good thing for most people but I cut all my passengers throats and they don't talk to me, cough, complain.. in fact they get on the bus and sit straight down...(I removed all the voice files)

Hello mate,

This map will install it's own individual "North East English Regional" voice pack, but it will only be used when this map is used in OMSI... Wink (a bit like "Bad Kinsau", it will be a specific voice pack linked only to this map, so if you've erased your voicefiles in the main 'Berlin' voice files, installing this map won't mess with that... Very Happy

Whey aye man!

David

www.omsi-addons.co.uk

Zuletzt von David R am Fr 29 Apr - 9:30 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

(All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 9:18

flippy1008 schrieb:
Sounds all well thought out!

May I ask, the real world timetables state a 10 minute layover at either Montagu or the other one. I don't think we should have a layover in Fenham of more than 2 minutes since you will be blocking traffic and its unrealistic. have it at side terminus points. however, of course, if there is no station at the other end, will you do what you did with Spektefield.

Finally at Fenham coming in from Montagu for example, will I be able to drop people off and then run dead back to depot via a side street, or will I have to do a 36 to city and a 36 back to face the right way?

Hi,

The layover at Fenham will be 1 minute in this map, but of course if you're running late, you won't lay over at all. In real life, it's rare to see a 36/30/31 sitting at Netherby Drive for more than a minute. (As most Newcastle Buses run late LOL!).

In real life, there are as you rightly say, some 30 and 31 runs in the Fenham direction, that run into Slatyford Depot > however these terminate their passengers at the stop before Fenham, called Silver Lonnon. (it's the last stop you can see in the above video, where there is no scenery)..... So they drop off at Silver Lonnon, and then head straight up the road to the depot ; they don't turn right into Netherby Drive (Fenham). This map follows the same principal, although as yet I don't have any depot runs built in as AI tours. Will add these but they may not make V1.

Here's an example of a 30 that is going to terminate at the stop before Fenham (Netherby Drive), and instead run into Slatyford Depot:-

(All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 800px-10

BTW, "Lonnon" is Roman (Latin) for "Road"... Very Happy There are two "Lonnons" in this map; "Two Ball Lonnon" and "Silver Lonnon".

Cheers,
David.

www.omsi-addons.co.uk
Nach oben Nach unten
smiler52

Anzahl der Beiträge : 93

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 12:26

hi David when you upload the the map will you be doing it as rar files or a exe file i find the exe files better thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 12:48

smiler52 schrieb:
hi David when you upload the the map will you be doing it as rar files or a exe file i find the exe files better thanks

Hi,

I only ever provide EXE files for all my addons. Very Happy

Cheers,

David

www.omsi-addons.co.uk

Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeFr 29 Apr - 16:52

NEW VIDEO ! ... showing today's progress....

We now have a new stretch of the 30/31 route done (in progress) for you to see.

YOU MUST HAVE 'ANNOTATIONS' ACTIVATED IN YOURTUBE, TO WATCH THIS VIDEO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIk2Douz9Qs

Thanks,

David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Andyc22

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeSa 30 Apr - 10:55

David I have a solution for the wife problem... Flowers and chocolates, winner every time Laughing Laughing

I have to say David, you are a key member in the OMSI community, I have been playing your Spandau modern map and I love it, this Newcastle route will be amazing, I know it. I hope eventually someone can make a route in my City of Leicester, I could make a good bus route myself but I really don't have the faintest idea how to create routes. It looks pretty complicated Crying or Very sad
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 13:12

Thanks Andy. Cool

3rd PREVIEW VIDEO (posted 2nd May 2011), showing Elswick Road - Westgate Rd:

PLEASE ENSURE "ANNOTATIONS" ARE SWITCHED ON IN YOUTUBE (They are by default).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDePSOE4Xys

Cheers,

David

www.omsi-addons.co.uk

Nach oben Nach unten
smiler52

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 14:33

hi David do you know if it will be out by the 14th if it is it will be your birthday gift to me lol
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 15:02

smiler52 schrieb:
hi David do you know if it will be out by the 14th if it is it will be your birthday gift to me lol

Lol Laughing ..... It should certainly be out by the 14th..... I'm currently aiming for V1 to be out by 1 week from today (9th May)... but that is an aim... the map is relatively huge, and there is still a lot of scenery to be done... but it's going good. Very Happy

V1 will be released with 'very realistic routes' of these real lines, and a 'realistic timetable', with 'similar frequencies to the real lines'. A later version (soon after, perhaps V2 or V3) will then be released with 'real timetables'.

Very Happy

Cheers,

David.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 19:52

on the 2nd video u wrote 29th may Razz

previews look great, so looking forward to this Smile

is there a mod on your d92 as when you seem to brake sharply i never hear it like I would as If I was driving a d92
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 22:04

tomtoon schrieb:

is there a mod on your d92 as when you seem to brake sharply i never hear it like I would as If I was driving a d92

Wink ....... release will be a lot earlier than 29th May. Very Happy In fact, I'll share a secret with you; the map is finished, and is in 'alpha' testing... Cool

I remove the sound file for the 'retarders' on all of my buses in OMSI, as I find the whining way too loud and over the top. The retarder effect is still there, just not the sound. So that's probably why the coasting & braking sounds more natural.

Cheers,

Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 22:06

"Stagecoach Newcastle (Part 1: Routes 36 / 30 / 31)" will be released on Wednesday 4th May.

Please note, the release (and download link) will be announced in the "Real Maps" section of the forum. Very Happy

Thanks,
David.

Zuletzt von David R am Mo 2 Mai - 22:56 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 22:15

Awesome! Very Happy

Can't wait!
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 22:27

David R schrieb:
tomtoon schrieb:

Wink ....... release will be a lot earlier than 29th May. Very Happy In fact, I'll share a secret with you; the map is finished, and is in 'alpha' testing... Cool

I remove the sound file for the 'retarders' on all of my buses in OMSI, as I find the whining way too loud and over the top. The retarder effect is still there, just not the sound. So that's probably why the coasting & braking sounds more natural.

Cheers,

Oh ok fair enough david Smile

and good, looking very forward to this release Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 22:48

David R schrieb:
"Stagecoach Newcastle (Part 1: Routes 36 / 30 / 31)" will be released on Thursday 4th May.

Please note, the release (and download link) will be announced in the "Real Maps" section of the forum. Very Happy

Thanks,
David.
Ourh, dude, the 4rd May is a Wednesday.. Uhmmmm. What a Face
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 22:52

You're right - I'm a day out as we've had a bank holiday here today!

So..... it will be released on Wednesday, 4th May Very Happy

.... there's no catching these Danish guys out. Laughing

David.
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 23:50

Really looking forward to it mate!
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 5:23

YEEEEEEEEEEESS Very Happy Very Happy

Finally the map is coming out Very Happy

Keep up the good work Wink

Gneb B afro
Nach oben Nach unten
smiler52

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 8:55

gneb schrieb:
YEEEEEEEEEEESS Very Happy Very Happy

Finally the map is coming out Very Happy

Keep up the good work Wink

Gneb B afro

i second that i hope you put in on bang on midnight David i want to play it so bad
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 10:46

Hi,

Be the first to play Stagecoach Newcastle Part One when its released

Just visit

http://www.omsi-addons.co.uk/
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 15:37

Hi,

If you plan to download and use this fab new map, please download and read this first :-

http://aussiex.net/omsi/STAGECOACH_NEWCASTLE_V1_Doc.pdf

....and this....

http://aussiex.net/omsi/Stagecoach_Newcastle_30_31_36.pdf

they'll really help you enjoy the map! Very Happy

David.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 17:22

david just thought are the timetables auto setup to change when you reach netherby drive?
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 17:34

I can answer that. Yes they are setup in this manner. A previous post mentioned how David overcame the technical issueto get this option!

If you have played Spandau Modern with 137-337-337-137, think of it like that, except 36-36-31-31-36-36 etc

Tune into www.omsi-addons.co.uk as it will NOT be released on this forum!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 19:19

Tom,

Yes, Flippy's right, the timetables will automatically advance to the 30/31 (which ever tour you're on), when you reach Netherby Drive as a 36 (....or vice versa).

You will need to change your IBIS though. Wink

When Flippy says "it won't be released here", he means that a direct link won't be published, it'll be via the new site (so we can better manage version control)......

......but we will of course be announcing the release point here in the forum!

Cheers,

David.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDi 3 Mai - 19:26

oh ok lets hope it doesnt end up on omsi.cz then, for that purpose
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle   (All support now moved to "Real Maps" section):  Stagecoach Newcastle - Seite 5 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

(All support now moved to "Real Maps" section): Stagecoach Newcastle
Seite 5 von 6Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter