ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

English Support/First Aid!

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

English Support/First Aid! Empty
BeitragThema: English Support/First Aid!   English Support/First Aid! Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:06

Hi guys, just thought it would be a good idea to have an English support topic as well as a German one.

On startup, I'm getting this error on the initial orange OMSI "splash screen":

English Support/First Aid! 1OV9w

This error appears twice, and then a few seconds later once the screen has gone black, I get this error whenever I click my mouse:

English Support/First Aid! BMJ6p

I'm running OMSI in admin mode and also in XP SP3 compatibility mode. My system is well within the system requirements, and I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. This happens from both the OMSI desktop icon and the Aerosoft launcher (although the menu at the top appears with the launcher).
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: English Support/First Aid!   English Support/First Aid! Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:11

You don't need to change the shortcut to "XP SP3 compatibility". I'm not exactly sure what may cause the problem, Marcel will know better, I think. One question: What's your OMSI installation path? There might be some problems if OMSI is installed into C:\Program Files unter Win7.

EDIT: The problem appears when you start loading a map? So the main menu works?
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: English Support/First Aid!   English Support/First Aid! Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:15

I just got rid of the XP compatibility option and disabled desktop themes/composition, and it works now. Thanks for the help anyway, hehe. But for the record, it was before any windows popped up, not when the map was loading.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: English Support/First Aid!   English Support/First Aid! Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

English Support/First Aid!
Seite 1 von 1