ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

English Download Version

Nach unten 
+86
cf4180
theneomaster
peterZZD
hilly
supertoast92
TurryBoeing
Code-121
Hexta
harry7430
win173d
evo
SpeedbirdA320FO
tripel7
MrArchos
Cas
mldaureol
Marek
EDawg
Zuthix
Eggtooth
cvitan
8v71
Aficio
Foob
Ralph Kramden
madlewis
WoodenSpoons
Thiago
tomtoon
kazz2860
Speedy_Sticks
Xaid0n
Neobus_Citta
Daniel C
Pedro
brunoc
Rudy
Viking84
gneb
martijn189
Freeman
fan79
jord123
and995
jay_zhead
kevo37
rzr09
thenthornthing
ediblechickenwing
aarongilp
Scenicruiser
yahav
JayKae
rem31450
Marpe
makkafaction
EdjKa
Joost1991
DavidW
cmcn121
hcaoc
FR1GTS
random.monster1981
crazyjefke
Davidthebusman
scania_n270ub
Kristian
ruicp
Razor
GLaDOS
JunGRail
Stefan
krtz07
Neven
Amy Rose
Se7en
DIMI
Kernel
scaniaomnidekka
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Skiv
flippy1008
BusRider
Marcel Kuhnt
90 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Weiter
AutorNachricht
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

English Download Version - Seite 24 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:49

Yeah I got a serial straight after I paid.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:55

martijn189 schrieb:
what does buying a new laptop have to do with download speeds??... The aerosoft server is serving hundreds of people at the same time, they have a maximum upload speed you know... proberbly 100MB/s / TOTAL_OF_DOWNLOADERS = 60KB/s for each person..

Still downloading from aerosoft @80 KB/s, 81% completed and 27 minutes remaining... pppfff.. that thing is downloading over 2 hours now...

@JunGRail
printing manuals and CD's is a time consuming thing.. the box version is therefore planned for march. You can find your serialnumber inside the invoice on your aerosoft purchased item apge. bounce

It is time consuming, but reading everyones frustration with download speeds. Its like oh dear.

Thanks for letting me know in regards to the serial number. Will have a gander Surprised
Nach oben Nach unten
martijn189

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:59

Zitat :
Will have a gander
hihi.. i had to look up that word... but the serial is kind of hidden, searched for it myself Very Happy , but it's there.. at the top of the same page where the download link to the .zip file is located.
Nach oben Nach unten
Davidthebusman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 73

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:02

i got an invalade aplacation when i tryed to open the exe out of the folder :S help please Sad i have been waiting 2 years and 4 hours for this !

Zuletzt von Davidthebusman am Sa 19 Feb - 14:05 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
martijn189

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:05

@Davidthebusman
Did you download from aerosoft or simmarket. Perhaps you have a virusscanner that breaks the .exe??. Which operating system do you use? Sounds a bit like the .exe is corrupt. If you downloaded the .exe from simmarket please try to re-download it. Aerosoft gives a .zip file so i hope you did not download it from them..

Zuletzt von martijn189 am Sa 19 Feb - 14:06 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Davidthebusman

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:06

martijn189 schrieb:
@Davidthebusman
Did you download from aerosoft or simmarket. Perhaps you have a virusscanner that breaks the .exe??. Which operating system do you use?

i got it off aerosoft and im on window's 7 Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:07

Give us the Exact Error
Nach oben Nach unten
martijn189

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:08

It seems the buy button on the product page has disappeared once more!!!!

@Davidthebusman
My download from aerosoft is at 89%, 17 minutes to go, i will let you know if i can extract the .exe from the zip. Is there someone in this topic that has completed the download from aerosoft server?

Can you tell us what you do.. you have the .zip file, you open it and double click on the .exe installer... and then what...?

Zuletzt von martijn189 am Sa 19 Feb - 14:12 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Davidthebusman

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:10

martijn189 schrieb:
My download from aerosoft is at 89%, 17 minutes to go, i will let you know if i can extract the .exe from the zip. Is there someone in this topic that has completed the download from aerosoft server?

Can you tell us what you do.. you have the .zip file, you open it and double click on the .exe installer... and then what...?

you try to open it and it says its invalade Sad please any help is appreationd
Nach oben Nach unten
Eggtooth

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:12

Ehhh... I am giving up. I won't play that game Sad

I will buy Bulletstorm instead. Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
martijn189

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:14

@Davidthebusman
As Walker asked, please give us the exact error message you get.. is it something like: "this is not a valid win32......."
Nach oben Nach unten
Davidthebusman

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:15

Davidthebusman schrieb:
martijn189 schrieb:

its very hard to explane but when i try open the file not the exe cuz i cant get past the folder that its in
Nach oben Nach unten
Davidthebusman

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:18

Davidthebusman schrieb:
Davidthebusman schrieb:
martijn189 schrieb:

its very hard to explane but when i try open the file not the exe cuz i cant get past the folder that its in

it says -the compressed (zipped) folder c':\user/david/downlaod's\AS_OMSI.zip is invalaid - thats what its says
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:19

Your download might be corrupted, You might have to redownload... Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
Davidthebusman

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:20

Walker schrieb:
Your download might be corrupted, You might have to redownload... Sad

no.... aww well i know it will be so worth it Smile redownloading so now i have something to do for 4 hour's Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:21

My download has about 5 minutes to go, I'm gonna be very angry if it doesn't work.
Nach oben Nach unten
martijn189

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:21

@Davidthebusman
My guess exactly, when you get errors navigating a .zip file... then it's corrupt... there was proberbly a hick-up with your connection during download. Try to re-download it.

My download is at 96%, 6 minutes to go..... bounce
Nach oben Nach unten
Davidthebusman

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:25

martijn189 schrieb:
@Davidthebusman
My guess exactly, when you get errors navigating a .zip file... then it's corrupt... there was proberbly a hick-up with your connection during download. Try to re-download it.

My download is at 96%, 6 minutes to go..... bounce

ok but the mauluals dont work off the aerosoft site eather Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
martijn189

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:27

The what?? "mauluals "??... you mean the manual?? Go get them from this topic: https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t1368-where-to-download-manual-and-map-overview

Download completed here from aerosoft server
No problems extracting, installing now. Signing off here.. good luck to everyone, will be back in a few hours.
Nach oben Nach unten
Davidthebusman

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:33

martijn189 schrieb:
The what?? "mauluals "??... you mean the manual?? Go get them from this topic: https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t1368-where-to-download-manual-and-map-overview

Download completed here from aerosoft server
No problems extracting, installing now. Signing off here.. good luck to everyone, will be back in a few hours.

yes have that one i mean the one that should come whit the game wit pictures in german so we can learn how to drive it
Nach oben Nach unten
martijn189

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:35

There is only 1 manual. The manual is also in that same topic: http://aerosoft3.com/downloads/omsi/Manual-OMSI_deu.pdf The english manual will arrive on wednesday.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:40

martijn189 schrieb:
There is only 1 manual. The manual is also in that same topic: http://aerosoft3.com/downloads/omsi/Manual-OMSI_deu.pdf The english manual will arrive on wednesday.
Be wise to wait until the English manual is released before playing OMSI, currently my bus is just sitting there!! LOL - that and the fact I do not have time over the weekend to read the German manual!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:42

Not happy, download quit with 6 minutes to go & now i've got to re-download it Evil or Very Mad
Nach oben Nach unten
Davidthebusman

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:44

Ian84 schrieb:
Not happy, download quit with 6 minutes to go & now i've got to re-download it Evil or Very Mad

welcome to the club !
Nach oben Nach unten
BusRider

BusRider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 24 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 14:45

I'm currently downloading it from SimMarket. 16 minutes to go!
Nach oben Nach unten

English Download Version
Seite 24 von 30Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Weiter