ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

English Download Version

Nach unten 
+86
cf4180
theneomaster
peterZZD
hilly
supertoast92
TurryBoeing
Code-121
Hexta
harry7430
win173d
evo
SpeedbirdA320FO
tripel7
MrArchos
Cas
mldaureol
Marek
EDawg
Zuthix
Eggtooth
cvitan
8v71
Aficio
Foob
Ralph Kramden
madlewis
WoodenSpoons
Thiago
tomtoon
kazz2860
Speedy_Sticks
Xaid0n
Neobus_Citta
Daniel C
Pedro
brunoc
Rudy
Viking84
gneb
martijn189
Freeman
fan79
jord123
and995
jay_zhead
kevo37
rzr09
thenthornthing
ediblechickenwing
aarongilp
Scenicruiser
yahav
JayKae
rem31450
Marpe
makkafaction
EdjKa
Joost1991
DavidW
cmcn121
hcaoc
FR1GTS
random.monster1981
crazyjefke
Davidthebusman
scania_n270ub
Kristian
ruicp
Razor
GLaDOS
JunGRail
Stefan
krtz07
Neven
Amy Rose
Se7en
DIMI
Kernel
scaniaomnidekka
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Skiv
flippy1008
BusRider
Marcel Kuhnt
90 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Weiter
AutorNachricht
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

English Download Version - Seite 23 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 12:59

jay_zhead schrieb:
This sucks. I already bought it from Aerocrap and now stuck with 20kbps, and the annoying notion of having supported that retched site again... If I knew it would be coming to simmarket, I would have waited and bought it from there. Mad

second that
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:00

Yeah I was considering Aerosoft since I bought Bus Sim 2010 from there, but with Simmarket, I'm getting speeds of up to 500kbps, averaging around 300 or so.
Nach oben Nach unten
TurryBoeing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:02

Where is the SERIAL?

Is that responsibility of OMSI developers now? Probably they are too busy to distribute them because thay have received hundreds of purchases.
Nach oben Nach unten
FR1GTS

FR1GTS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:03

Eggtooth schrieb:
FR1GTS schrieb:
Eggtooth schrieb:
MrArchos schrieb:
Marek schrieb:
Then i dont need to use paypal?

You have 3 options to make the payment:

1. Credit Card
2. Paypal
3. Wire transfer
(1 and 2 are faster)

1. Credit Card- you need bank account
2. PAYPAL REQUIRES Credit card or Debit Card for payment - at this point i won't be able to do a payment. I DON'T HAVE BANK ACCOUNT, I got money ON PayPal, and i don't have credit card. WHERE I CAN CHOOSE TO PAY WITH PAYPAL ACCOUNT?! THIS IS TOTAL MESS
3. Not possible because i don't have bank account.

I won't buy this shit anymore. No help from users, I will wait for torrent.
What a ***** behavior.. YOU SHOULD RESPECT MARCEL AND RUDIGER!! They gave this to us,and price isn't big too..give them respect! You're saying that on their forum? If i am an admin,you'l be baned.

Are you mentally retarded? I tried to buy this shit, but crappy Aerosoft system won't let me pay by PayPal money i got. In that case, crappy system is the problem for normal user like me, they should expect things like that. Why i can pay on STEAM with PayPal money? O n Direct2Drive, GamersGate, and everywhere else and don't need credit card?

I got respect to developers, but i don't have respect to publisher who ruined selling system.
I was thinking that you said that OMSI is sh*t (offcourse is not Wink ) sorry then/
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:03

How many times can I download the game from the link Aerosoft gave me? I suppose the link will expire to me in some period of time (e.g. 24 hours)
It's my first time buying @ Aerocrap cyclops
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

TurryBoeing schrieb:
Where is the SERIAL?

Is that responsibility of OMSI developers now? Probably they are too busy to distribute them because thay have received hundreds of purchases.

Check ur emails
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:09

Aerocrap is running at very slow speeds, Oh well at least It's downloading.
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:10

TurryBoeing schrieb:
Where is the SERIAL?

You should have gotten one in your email if you bought it from Simmarket.
Nach oben Nach unten
jay_zhead

Anzahl der Beiträge : 72

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:14

I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE IT.

Aeroshit's download just stopped, and now I can't start it again. When go to my account page and click the download, it just sits there for two minutes and then tells me "Connection Error".

I'm sorry, but there is a limit to my patience. I WANT A REFUND.
Nach oben Nach unten
martijn189

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:20

I am downloading the OMSI for 2 hours now from the aerosoft servers... it's sooo slow....

@Eggtooth
When you choose paypal and are redirecte to paypal site, log in with your account and then you will we asked how to pay.. i payed it with my paypal balance.

@Thiago
You can download it many, many times... if you lose your download.. login in the aerosoft pages again, go to the purchased items page and you can find a new download link.
Nach oben Nach unten
Eggtooth

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:24

martijn189 schrieb:

@Eggtooth
When you choose paypal and are redirecte to paypal site, log in with your account and then you will we asked how to pay.. i payed it with my paypal balance.

the problem is: I cannot choose. When i log in, I am getting redirected DIRECTLY to the page where i must fill the credit/debit card information. No option to choose payment.

When trying to pay i got Paypal but like that:

How would you like to pay?
PAYPAL (Credit Card / Debit)

So i choose that, then i am getting redirected to the page. Then when i log into paypal, PayPal is asking me to fill the Credit Card information to proceed.

like that:

To complete this payment, add to your PayPal account, debit or credit card. The card will be charged only when the transaction amount exceeds the balance of your account

And I got exactly 30 euro on my account.... I want OMSI so badly, PLEASE somebody help me

PLS Sad
Developers: Please help. Sad

Zuletzt von Eggtooth am Sa 19 Feb - 13:30 bearbeitet; insgesamt 3-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
WoodenSpoons

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:27

so i just bought it from sim market and its asking for the serial number, ive got 2 emails from them but nether can i find "serial number:xxxx-xxxx-xxxx ect in, im so confused, lil help :-p ?
Nach oben Nach unten
TurryBoeing

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:28

Same problem =S created a support ticket and contacted.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:29

I used simmarket, currently downloading now! Got the serial number extremely fast as well. I'd suggest simmart! I do have an account with aerosoft as well, you can download your stuff as many times as you want just make sure to refresh the link page.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
TurryBoeing

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:34

Got the key

They are busyyy xDD
Nach oben Nach unten
jay_zhead

Anzahl der Beiträge : 72

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:36

For those ordering now, please take into account: AEROSOFT DOWNLOAD IS DOWN AGAIN. I'm trying to re-start my failed download for the past 20 minutes already, it just returns a connection error. I've opened a dispute claim with PayPal and am hoping to receive a refund. This is no way to sell a download to paying customers.
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:36

krtz07 schrieb:
I used simmarket, currently downloading now! Got the serial number extremely fast as well. I'd suggest simmart! I do have an account with aerosoft as well, you can download your stuff as many times as you want just make sure to refresh the link page.

I will buy from Simmarket too! Smile

Aerocrap is an extremely cr*ppy publisher, that's for sure! So I have a question, after your payment on simmarket has been confirmed, you are given a serial and a download immediately or..?
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:37

jay_zhead schrieb:
For those ordering now, please take into account: AEROSOFT DOWNLOAD IS DOWN AGAIN. I'm trying to re-start my failed download for the past 20 minutes already, it just returns a connection error. I've opened a dispute claim with PayPal and am hoping to receive a refund. This is no way to sell a download to paying customers.

I'm still downloading from Aerosoft, At a slow rate but it's working.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rudy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:42

Same with me, speed is about 32kb/s but it still downloading.
Nach oben Nach unten
Davidthebusman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 73

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:43

Walker schrieb:
jay_zhead schrieb:

I'm still downloading from Aerosoft, At a slow rate but it's working.

mine is working slowly but its working none the less ! cant wait to play !! and does anyone know if u can play whit the mouse whit trottel and sterring ???
Nach oben Nach unten
martijn189

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:44

I am also still downloading from the aerosoft server.. @82 KB/s, now at 76% completed. i think it will take at least another hour.The website/product page does seem to be down again.....
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:44

Zitat :
if u can play whit the mouse whit trottel and sterring

That's possible (and works pretty well) :-)
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:45

stupid aerosoft servers, looks like i am better off waiting to get a new laptop to buy as I normally get around 1.7MB/s (1700Kbps) on a normal download from them
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:48

Aerosoft should of just released the box, personally.

Anyone who bought it from Aerosoft, did you get a serial number? It's a bit pointless without one...........
Nach oben Nach unten
martijn189

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 23 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 13:48

what does buying a new laptop have to do with download speeds??... The aerosoft server is serving hundreds of people at the same time, they have a maximum upload speed you know... proberbly 100MB/s / TOTAL_OF_DOWNLOADERS = 60KB/s for each person..

Still downloading from aerosoft @80 KB/s, 81% completed and 27 minutes remaining... pppfff.. that thing is downloading over 2 hours now...

@JunGRail
printing manuals and CD's is a time consuming thing.. the box version is therefore planned for march. You can find your serialnumber inside the invoice on your aerosoft purchased item apge. bounce

Zuletzt von martijn189 am Sa 19 Feb - 13:54 bearbeitet; insgesamt 5-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten

English Download Version
Seite 23 von 30Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Weiter