ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Empty
BeitragThema: [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS   [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 16:37

Hello!

To those, who are on the Polish OMSI forum, this project might be sligthly familiar. And no wonder - I have actually published some screenshots there - and I wish to do so here as well as I noticed people don't really answer there - I hope I might get more feedback here.

Now, some facts:
City: Raznic (officially: Heptceta Zaznickyj Republiki Raznic)
Transport modes: Generally, Raznic bases upon the tram and rapid railway (S-Bahn equivalent), but for technical reasons, I will only include the S-Bahn, and I don't think it will be in the first version either... Then comes the wide bus network and a trolleybus line (the latter will be included in form of route plaquetes on the bus stops), which includes not only the standard, every-stop routes, but also some local (pick-up-the-villagers Razz ), fast (limited amount of bust stops and law-enforced higher speed limit), night (generally 2300 till 0600 hrs in the summer and 2200 till 0700 hrs in the winter) and special (regular airport routes and similar) routes. Here's a numbering scheme for the routes:
S1-S99 - rapid railway
1-39 - day tram
40-69 - night tram
70-79 - narrow-gauge tram
U1-U99 - tram-based, light rail lines
101-199 - standard bus
201-299 - rular bus
301-399 - rush-hour bus
401-499 - trolleybus (in Germany known as O-Bus)
501-599 - fast bus
601-699 - night bus
701-799 - free shopping bus (free only to a major shopping centre, otherwise normal fare applies)
801-899 - year-round special bus (801, the only example, serves one of the two Raznic airports)
901-999 - once-off special bus (for All Saints' Day, etc.)
At last comes the Zaznickyje Zeleznyje Dorogi (if anyone knows a bit of Russian, they might get it now) - the Zaznician Railways. They follow their own timetables, have their own train numbering and ticketing scheme.
What will be included: I hope to give you at least 15-20 driveable routes (one's finished now - the 179) and all the rest in AI form. I have many routes planned out by now (JBSS BAHN) so it's just the manner of building the roads and the scenery in OMSI. As well as that, extiensive pdf's with description and installation guides as well as timetables, money, tickets and repaints for SD77 and D92 (these are the only buses for OMSI that Raznic ever actually run).

Screenshots:
Finally! You can now see, what I have made so far... it's good! At least I think... Now, some of the screenshots will be quite old (say, mid-April) and definitely won't show some of the things I have made since.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 12041101.th
Scr. 1/1 - the main junction in the city can be seen here. The following streets: Zeromski Ustra, Narutowicz Ustra and Kaczynski Ustra meet here. It is also where many of the tram and bus routes meet as well as the main railway station is here.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 12041102.th
Scr. 2/2 - let's call it... hard...? This originally Seeburger Straße x Seeckstraße junction proved useful for this terminus... But to manage it, you do need some good skills. The name is ZACZIRNIA USTRA and 179 ends here.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 12041103.th
Scr. 3/3 - this currently out-dated pic of the CENTRUM bus terminal... well, it's out-dated - so not much to say for this line of text. There'll be more about this terminal later on.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 12041104.th
Scr. 4/4 - the Central Estate, as I call it, consists of... guess... 4 big blocks from Heerstraße / Blasewitzer Ring area Razz Anyway, that's enough people to generate some good traffic - if it weren't for the many routes, high tacts and bigger vehicles - well, the roads would have been stuck with cars - not the Raznician policy, to be honest...
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 12041105.th
Scr. 5/5 - another view at the Central Estate, in which an eagle-eyed person will see all 4 blocks. Now, there's another building just in front of the photographer Razz Outdated after a month... As well as that, the bus stop 'CENTRUM 04' is visible in the foreground (and another bit outdated - by now it has two shelters and a RTPI display...). The 04 IDs the specific bus stop in the group - more about that later.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 12041106.th
Scr. 6/6 - the old CENTRUM 25 bus stop (the 5th platform on the terminal - you crack the code yet?) with a ZZTP-55-liveried SD77 with the most inapropriate route number and possibly destination on the planet. 401, as referable to the above list, is a trolleybus line, which runs nowhere near the CENTRUM bus stops... And no bus route (in JBSS BAHN, at least) is supposed to terminate at CITE RODABATO - the City Roundabout Razz
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 12041107.th
Scr. 7/7 - as I said, the ZACZIRNIA USTRA terminus isn't the most comfortable when it comes to turning around it and yet buses have to use it.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 12041108.th
Scr. 8/8 - the 'motorway', as I tend to call it, is a length of the 9-lane Klosterstraße spline stretching between CENTRUM and CITE RODABATO with S+ZZD NARUTOWICZ in the middle. Simple - 60km/h instead of the law-forced 50km/h in the city area.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 18041101.th
Scr. 9/1 - Kronikjewa Ustra is the street where 179 technically ends... very well. You can see the terminus far far away. The street lights are STILL missing (the shot dates back to 18th April).
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 18041102.th
Scr. 10/2 - MARSJAWKJEWA - the bus station, where 179, along with 142, 145, 192 and 801, terminates. Because there are no junctions for Am Juliusturm that have an adjoining spline (...) and I'm not well obeyed with Blender (yet...) I had to play with those funny little things called invisible splines.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 19041101.th
Scr. 11/1 - take a break on the rainy, windy day... Two D92's pose in front of the new MARSJAWKJEWA bus terminal building.
click
Scr. 12/1 - unique bus stops. This one was made by separating two of the same objects by 0.533m. Easy Razz
click
Scr. 13/2 - a village inside a big city. Impossible made possible. Never mid the cobblestone texture - I fixed it.
click
Scr. 14/3 - down the hill we stroll to the big city. Apparently, Zaczirnia, as it is called, is a district in Raznic - well, I'll look into the papers the next time I'll be in the city hall.
click
Scr. 15/4 - Harbour Estate by the CITE RODABATO. Well, I'll guess humans will never run out of ideas.
click
Scr. 16/5 - I rebuild the CENTRUM bus terminal. Five bus stops and a reserve. I wonder if those buses over there aren't rotting....
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 29041101.th
Scr. 17/1 - anything between D86 and D89 - I don't really know... Zaczirnia shopping Razz
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 29041102.th
Scr. 18/2 - even the worst cases won't stop Mejskee Zeklede Autobusewe Raznic S/O/O's drivers from driving. Well - we'll see, how you guys'll deal with that.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 29041103.th
Scr. 19/3 - 179 is long gone, 124 is up and the paparazzi comment, how the bus is omnibus pursuit.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 01051101.th
Scr. 20/1 - a great deal of ideas can be found in other people's maps - like this double stop. The one on the left is a normal city bus stop - the one on the right is a local bus stop - stepa podmunicipelna means practically a bus stop that serves buses that go out of the city. Like the Country Buses - the greenies - in London.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 30041101.th
Scr. 21/2 - the tickets. They are slightly wrong way around, as the 1-zone ones should be in the 2-zone slot and vice versa. Passengers simply complain.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 01051102.th
Scr. 22/3 - come to the church, people of Raznic! Carless? 177 will handle it. Don't want to sit with 30 other people? A taxi stand is available Razz
click
Scr. 23/1 - ideas, ideas, ideas. A motorway, in this case. It has slightly changed since.
click
Scr. 24/2 - some more destinations in the passenger information system. Like this one: on hire. There are also a school bus one, a special one (I don't often understand Bus Eireann), and some replacements - trams, trolleybuses, railways, rapid railways, DLR and the under tuition one.

Finito!

Now, if you still haven't cracked the stop numbering scheme, here it comes:
01-09 - bus stops, normal
11-19 - tram/trolleybus stops, normal
21-29 - bus stops, terminus
31-39 - tram/trolleybus stops, terminus
51-99 - replacement stops, once-off stops, etc.
In case there's more than 9 of each, the numbers extend into the next slot, and the slots move +10.

The map has been last edited on May the 13th and this will be version 0.0.250. Every version from now on will get 0.0.001 more (0.0.251, 0.0.252, and so on).

Talk to you later!
Tr.P.S.

EDIT:
1) I DO NOT TOLERATE "when will it come out" and so on so forth!
2) Screenshots that take the whole screen - sorry. I must've uploaded them not logged in. I'll try and get more of these thumbnails in some time.

UPDATES - diary Razz :
19.5 - 0.0.251 - 3 new tiles; some traffic lights; extension of the river; deleting of the timetables; a Karosa low-poly model laid
20.5 - 0.0.252 - a new bus stop; update of some stops with U-Bahn logos; bumps laid at one street; some of traffic routes blocked off to unscheduled traffic; patches to some textures on the ground
23.5 - 0.0.253 - extension of the M14 motorway; started work on another motorway junction
24.5 - 0.0.254 - finished work on M14-7 junction; extented railway line no. 3; created a small minibus station (private operators - how I hate those)
24.5 - 0.0.255 - extended the rapid city railway a bit; set up people and huts on rapid city railway station @ CENTRUM; set up internal 'bus stop' objects @ CENTRUM; set up speed limits for the existing railway sections as per the law (230 at intercity lines, 140 in station area, 90 at the city rapid railway straight sections, 60 at RCR curves, 40 at RCR turnouts); created an extra bus inlay for the RCR replacement when needed by the GPO - I decided to mark this as a separate version given the amount of work.
28.5 - 0.0.256 - extended Zaczirnia Ustra over the M14; added some route helpers; added 8 or so workhouses; lifted the terrain around Zaczirnia village; set up traffic rules; added some splines at the M14-7 junction for visual look - they will not be used by the traffic; added some traffic separators (what do you call those things... you put them around works in the road); added route directors at some of the motorway exits; and at last but not the least - planted 250+ trees.
29.5 - 0.0.257 - added the Parliament; added a street loop around the Parlament; added some residential blocks; added an invisible loop in Zaczirnia; added a hut in the middle of a forest; added a destination into IBIS system; set up speed limits; and at last but not the least planted 500+ trees
31.5 - 0.0.258 - extended few streets; added new streets; built the CZERUSNIEWA bus terminal using invisible street splines and footpaths; adjusted the terrain in some places
01.6 - 0.0.259 - extended few streets, finished off the CZERUSNIEWA bus terminal with visual and AI bus stops as well as RTPI displays and a waiting area; had to repaint all the ground textures again because OMSI "jokingly" deleted them
02.6 - 0.0.260 - today's the technical side: some bus stop cubes (for single-stand terminii - another cube that overlays the existing one so the AI change the matrix, etc.), route indicators (bus stops); extended footpaths.

WILL BE REQUIRED - GOOD TO DOWNLOAD NOW:
- Simple Streets package - available here
- Russian street bumps - available here
- Karosa low-poly models - available @ Omsi.cz
- Czech traffic lights - available @ Omsi.cz
- German traffic signs - available here
- German city boundary signs - available @ gcWorld modifications
- Seeburger Straße bus stop bay - available @ gcWorld modifications
Some custom stuff will be unique to this map and therefore available only with it.

TILE COUNT:
31.5 - 0.0.258 - 29 tiles

Zuletzt von peterZZD am Mo 4 Jul - 11:26 bearbeitet; insgesamt 18-mal bearbeitet (Grund : Update - 0.0.269)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS   [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 23:47

...just some feedback. I can't really concentrate on your map design itself, because those textures and colours are just awful.... sorry but it's the truth.

That grass texture colour is literally making me want to vomit..... not good!

I cannot believe you would want your OMSI textures to look like that, in place of the original textures.

Aside from that your layout sounds interesting but none of the scenery design in the shots looks very inspiring or professional to be honest. Take a look at addons like Bad Kinzau, and those from david r and cristian skitter ... yours looks a lot more amateur i'm afraid but i guess everyone has to start somewhere.

the best compliment i can give you is that you have done better than i could do (because i just cant get the editor working), but the screenshots above are not showing your work off very well i'm afriad.

Peace,

H.
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS   [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 2:57

Hey, Peter!
Broad and narrow roads, villages, a bus terminal, everything looking great until now!
Please keep updating your project here, since most of us can't speak Polish.

Do zobaczenia! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS   [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 8:39

Comments above from Hassan are a bit harsh! .... but I agree that the texture colours look odd in the screenshots.

But good luck with the map build Peter, look forward to trying it whe it's finished!

David R
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS   [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Icon_minitimeDi 17 Mai - 16:15

So far so good.
I am not quite sure of that, but the new textures might have given me a frame per second or two - something crucial on my machine*. If not, I'll be glad if someone posted a package with original textures as I have deleted my back-up (accidentially) after reinstalling OMSI (Karosa...). One thing, however - the textures stay on the machine - not in the package - so you'll still have the original OMSI textures
Many of the above screenshots are out-of-date (more stuff and so on) and I'm getting some AI errors (I made a route - 179 - but passengers don't really want to get on... it still brings them somewhere!) so it looks like I'm going to have to wait with the timetables till the end... I'll see what I can do in the next few days (I'm rather chilled at the moment when it comes to off-line live, as I already passed whatever I needed to pass and, well, sometimes I get bored in school Razz ). I'll of course try to include some ideas that you guys might like better than existing ones (but that will still fit in the road network as this is rather unchangeable) but there is still more to follow. One route doesn't start a spring, as you might say Razz

*) my machine: Toshiba Satellite C600-15X - Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4500 @ 2,3GHz - 4GB RAM - Intel 4 Series Chipset Family - DirectX 11 installed.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS   [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Icon_minitimeMo 23 Mai - 14:54

Not much of an update except for the motorway (see update 0.0.253 in the update log) but worth presenting a screenshot of some kind.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 2305111.th
Scr. 25/1 - a vehicle that shouldn't be there. The Karosa B732, in other words. Easily breaks down (read: FPS-count goes to unsafe levels), gearbox that is a failure to use and so on so forth. And the Vmax - 70km/h - the limit on Zaznician motorways is 120km/h (or 140, where safe). Anyway, the motorway has a very steep incline at one moment - an effect of trying to go from 8m below g.l. to 0 in a rather short distance - a mistake I made... On the other hand, the M14-7 junction with Marsjawkjewa is a rather smooth - even smoother than the one beside CENTRUM bus terminal.

No offence to the author - the bus is good.

[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 29051101.th
Scr. 26/1 - I hate when you drive off a motorway - especially at the speed of 95km/h (God, I love the ZF mod :p It's the only mod for MAN that I use now!). I ended up in: the river and in the air. Really, even Air Force One isn't up to the task!!! In the background - trees and the Parlament within that cannot be seen from here. Oh, and yeah - something mixed up my .cfg file and all the textures are gone wrong.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS   [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Icon_minitimeMi 1 Jun - 18:23

Hello.

The International Children's Day brings some screenshot from construction of Raznic...
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 01061101.th
Scr. 27/1 - the CZERUSNIEWA bus terminal is basically finished. Many terminii and terminals in Raznic will be done that, and not any other, way because of the complexity of many of them that simply doesn't allow to use ordinary road splines, whether m-r-software or Emil's. The I/O bus inlay in the middle is for buses that finished their run but the AI, for known reasons, will use the red cube just beside. The only thing missing would be the blue PEOPLE boxes.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 01061102.th
Scr. 28/2 - same area, different streets. The street that stays in level is Czestrin Ustra (Time Street Razz ), while the raising street is Zaczirnia Ustra - thus I have now both ends of the street connected. In the corner you can see the Wawrzynieca Ustra. Oh, and yes - you are not blind, there are some weak supports for the road - I'll make more.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 01061103.th
Scr. 29/3 - yes! my work of planting 600+ trees is finally shown. Using the [X] Random function and without any measuring, etc. of course. The hole in the middle is the M14, of which part of the junction M14-8 you can see on the left. In the background is the Zaczirnia church and the blocks along the Zeromski Street. One of the warehouses can be seen in the middlish-right.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 01061104.th
Scr. 30/4 - M14-7 junction with a mini-bus terminal on the left. Stupidly, I had to do level crossings on a 230km/h line WITH-OUT any barriers... I'm waiting until a train runs into my MAN... that'd be deadly. As in Poland, a motorway is considered not to be part of a city - in other words, entering a motorway means leaving the city's borders.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 01061105.th
Scr. 31/5 - Zamilosnych Ustra x Srubjewa Ustra - the home of the Zaznician Parliament. I still can't manage to make the bus stops that are here... The Parliament is bound with trees - simple but not really effective when it comes to idiots from one corner of the country that want to throw bottles with alcohol and some matches because they had passed an Act of some kind in there...

More screenshots in an hour or so.

Yeah, there were no more screenies that day - instead, just one today:
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 03061101.th
Scr. 32/1 - 100km/h - never reached. So far, I think only the ZF mod enables me to reach anywhere (OK, there was this VOITH mod as well somewhere, but didn't check it out yet) near 100km/h and yet it's 20 below the speed limit (120) but anyway. Another shot from M14, this time from inside the bus. And yes, I don't like the rollblind buses.

Zuletzt von peterZZD am Fr 3 Jun - 17:05 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS   [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Icon_minitimeMi 1 Jun - 20:26

Nice piece of work so far !

Keep going ! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS   [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Icon_minitimeFr 3 Jun - 17:14

Hello,

I was just wondering, if anyone would be interested (5 people max) in beta-testing the map - timetableless - somewhere after the summer holidays (September if possible, maybe October).
However, I could release the map to ONE person now, just to see if any inter-machine errors pop up. I'd be glad if it were a developer (someone, who has very good experience with map creating) so the person knows what's going on. Of course it needs to be a person I can trust in not sending the map around others.
For that, PM or e-mail (zkmtokorow at gmail dot com) me.

If there are any plans for timing the release, that'd be somewhere between 24.12.11 and 19.2.12 - try and figure out, why!

Regards,
Tr.P.S.
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS   [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Icon_minitimeSa 4 Jun - 5:31

Good work Peter
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS   [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Icon_minitimeSo 12 Jun - 14:06

hassan m schrieb:
...just some feedback. I can't really concentrate on your map design itself, because those textures and colours are just awful.... sorry but it's the truth.

That grass texture colour is literally making me want to vomit..... not good!

I cannot believe you would want your OMSI textures to look like that, in place of the original textures.

H.

That is my "modern road texture pack" he is using, they are not "awful"
The idea behind them was that I wanted OMSI to become "less dull" of course this is down to individual personal tastes, I like my texture pack even though you don't so please don't "bash" my work as it did take quite some time to modify them.
I'm not offended by your commaent.. however I feel your comment was very harsh and wasn't necessary and is unrelated to the topic ( being the WIP of a new map ).

Okay the textures may not be up to your "standards" but considering this was the first texture pack I made for OMSI I have to say I did a pretty good job, There are plans for a vastly updated pack in the near future so keep your eyes open for that Wink

@Peter, Keep up the good work, the map seems to be taking shape nicely Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS   [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 17:09

Well, only two new images - a map and a screenie.

First a screenie.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 17061101.th
Scr. 33/1 - finally home. Two months after i started creating the map, I finally got to the 2nd bus garage of the MZA. No repair shops, however, as this is done in the bigger, and located further away from the city centre, 3rd bus garage and major repair centre. This is a SD74 in the S-Bahn livery I got from... somewhere.

[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 14061101.th
Scr. 34/2 - and if anyone will be wondering - this is the way to get around the DEPO BUSEWE NO 2 terminal. When creating, I didn't have the bus garage done so it is missing. It is, however, where the road in the bottom left hand corner goes. Cars only follow one path - the yellow path - as it would cause trouble to follow any other paths. The blue path is for those who have steering wheels because of the amounts of sharp bends. In this case you drop off people at the right hand side inlay, make a round around and terminate on the left hand side. The red path is a garage run path - you can always use the yellow path until they cross if you want some wheel turning as well.
The bends are of radii of 9.5m, 10m and 12m, anyone asking. This doesn't apply to junctions where I have no idea as to the radii.

Thank you all for the feedback up to now. I will of course develop the map further as there is a good few tiles waiting for people's accomodation hanging around. I will need to go further north to include route 135 and south from CZERUSNIEWA terminal to include the full 604, thus giving 2 day and a night route ready. When the roads will be finished, I will make sure to have some nice scenery (1000+ trees are already planted, and many more thousands waiting to be) so you will not stare at the boring road only. While the 179 will be a quick route to do (12 mins each way), 135 is a 25min-one-way route just beside the bus garage and 604... well, I'll say somewhere in the 20 mins as well. 604 will also use the motorway - another reason to rebuild the incline between M14-7 and M14-8.

Regards,
Tr.P.S.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS   [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Icon_minitimeMo 4 Jul - 11:47

Hello,

For today's dinner I have a couple of screenshots for you:
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 04071101.th
Scr. 35/1 - that is how I intend to set the traffic lights on any junction wherever it is possible (for example, I can't do that on the Zeromski Ustra/Narutowicz Ustra/Kaczynski Ustra junction because it is too big and traffic lights could be not seen from the other end of junction). This is somewhat American-style setup of traffic lights... I don't need to describe the setup - you can well see it here.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 04071102.th
Scr. 36/2 - here I have the newly build Hedewla Kehre terminal. That is not how I wanted it originally but will do for now. Also, in JBSS BAHN two routes terminate here - in OMSI I will have one, as the other one terminates somewhere else on this end of the route. You can also see I make extensive use of the SimpleStreets package by Emil - perhaps too much.
[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS 04071103.th
Scr. 37/3 - and for dessert yet another shot of the Czerusniewa terminal. You can see I've added the arrows and Haltestelle helpers. The terminus is AI-ready.

So far, I'm counting 34 tiles and over 66300 objects, including all the buildings, trees, junctions, bus stops and route no plaquetes, static vehicles, AI objects, traffic lights and poles, street lamps and so on so forth. My laptop's loading all that in less than a minute, but given the extensivity of the city and the possible building plans, that might change in the future. As far as I'm concerned, there could be well over 300 tiles in the final version, but the version I plan on publishing sooner or later will be possibly just a notch over 60, maybe 65.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS   [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Icon_minitimeDi 23 Aug - 14:23

For anyone that was actually following, what was going on with the map, I have less or more sad news.

Work on the map was stopped and the map and everything related to it has been permamently deleted from my computer.

Therefore I ask the moderators to close, but not delete, this topic. I only ask for closure because I still might want people to see what I actually managed.

Also, there is a reason for that:
Since the map is based on a JBSS BAHN simulation, I based all my work on it. Recently, I learned about the fee for upgrading to version 3.86 and decided not to pay it, staying with 3.85. However, the map was already edited with 3.86, and since there is no reverse compatibility in BAHN, I decided to give up the WHOLE project, not just the BAHN simulation. Therefore I deleted the websites (only one left...), the BAHN simulation and the OMSI map with all the work done with it.

Regards,
Tr.P.S.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS   [FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[FICTION] [WIP] Raznic - next published version: 1.0 - current version: 0.0.269 - NEW SCREENSHOTS
Seite 1 von 1