ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Where to download manual and map overview

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
martijn189

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

Where to download manual and map overview Empty
BeitragThema: Where to download manual and map overview   Where to download manual and map overview Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 12:22

Hi Everyone,

The download links for the manual and map overview are dead on the >product page. I found a link to the German >manual (Handbuch) in another topic on this forum, but i cannot find the map overview (Strassenkarte), does anyone have this pdf?

Zuletzt von martijn189 am Sa 19 Feb - 12:26 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Daniel C

Daniel C

Anzahl der Beiträge : 20

BeitragThema: Re: Where to download manual and map overview   Where to download manual and map overview Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 12:25

Nach oben Nach unten
martijn189

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

BeitragThema: Re: Where to download manual and map overview   Where to download manual and map overview Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 12:27

oh that's awsome!!... i thought i saw it somewhere on this site.. but could not find it anymore... thanks alot!!!
Nach oben Nach unten

Where to download manual and map overview
Seite 1 von 1