ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)

Nach unten 
+51
Reeceyboy77
luckysunyblue
Chen1984
X33er
JunGRail
joel
Solaris-4382
evo
Dennis13627
Marpe
JayKae
xHacOlix
mylive21
Neobus_Citta
dr1980
Smallhail741
Stoag
harbosma
alexandersitko
Dario
Olivier
Janniboy
BusBln
Omsi-Editor
arnd2002
Harald19781
alexander1993
omsibusfan
Christianb
Hamburger2011
Gereon
Hydroschild
Two-D
Rob
JoeE
Yufa
JJTesch
flippy1008
BusFan69
Neven
Danielboy12
OMSI DER OMNIBUSSIMULATOR
Nachteule
Blade
Cam
MAN A21
Agora-RATP
EirikhO
Jason23
Lasse
Mr Drive
55 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Nachteule

Nachteule

Anzahl der Beiträge : 166

Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 27 Aug - 20:02

seit version 1.3 der map habe ich keien umläufe mehr
Nach oben Nach unten
Dennis13627

Dennis13627

Anzahl der Beiträge : 22

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 28 Aug - 11:51

der link geht nicht bitte um neuen link.
Nach oben Nach unten
Christianb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 28 Aug - 13:24

I like this map, but you don't use the real timetable. I wish, that you take the real timetables in the map.

Yours

Christian
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 28 Aug - 20:17

You have not been banned Marpe, I do not know why you would say that. Also I did not get any emails from you.. sorry
Nach oben Nach unten
Christianb

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 28 Aug - 20:25

I have a problem. When I drive the line M32, a KI Bus drives my line with the same time, too. You can see it in the picture.

Wenn ich die Linie M32 fahre, kommt immer ein KI Bus hintermir mit, der den selben Umlauf hat. Ein Omsineustart hilft nicht. Wenn jemand anders weiß, wie man das ändert und mir das sagt, bin ich schon sehr dankbar. Zum besseren Verständnis habe ich ein Bild angehängt.

Lg Christian

Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Unbenanntmzo

Nach oben Nach unten
harbosma

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 29 Aug - 8:32

Stoag schrieb:
@harbosma: Kenn ich, habe ich auch gehabt. Einfach im Editor selbst korrigieren ;-) Sache von 2 Minuten (je nach Ladezeit xD)

Ok, but I have no idea how the editor works. I can't even move an object, let alone to fit it to another object. So could you please explain to me how I do this?

Thanks

p.s. You may answer in German if you wish, I can read it.
Nach oben Nach unten
harbosma

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 29 Aug - 9:15

To come back to this issue...

I did some research. It is not as simple as to just place the crossing in the correct position. You also have to make the traffic lights work and correct the other rules as well.

Question to the author: could you please correct this problem when you have the time, and re-upload it? I think this is the most efficient option. For you it should be very easy to make the nessecary changes.

Please keep in mind that, beside me, there are a lot more 'rookies' who don't know how to use the editor, or even don't want to.

Is there a manual of some kind available about the editor? (preferrably in English tongue)
Nach oben Nach unten
Mr Drive

Mr Drive

Anzahl der Beiträge : 68

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 29 Aug - 9:46

harbosma schrieb:
To come back to this issue...

I did some research. It is not as simple as to just place the crossing in the correct position. You also have to make the traffic lights work and correct the other rules as well.

Question to the author: could you please correct this problem when you have the time, and re-upload it? I think this is the most efficient option. For you it should be very easy to make the nessecary changes.

Please keep in mind that, beside me, there are a lot more 'rookies' who don't know how to use the editor, or even don't want to.

Is there a manual of some kind available about the editor? (preferrably in English tongue)

The problem is fixed in version 1.4, and that one is available!

Spandau Xtreme Update 1.4

Zitat :
I like this map, but you don't use the real timetable. I wish, that you take the real timetables in the map.

The first version of this map contained the ultra real schedules. For most systems this didn't work out and also there was a lack of busses so the program crashed.There were more problems reported so i downgraded the schedules to almost real!
Nach oben Nach unten
evo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 29 Aug - 12:30

If you drive the 134, Near the Wasserwerk terminus there is an additional bus stop to what is on the HOF file. Also, if you follow the route back towards the depot, the set of traffic lights is not functioning correctly on the junction that looks like the one at Lutoner Str.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://evo.mmarchive.com
Mr Drive

Mr Drive

Anzahl der Beiträge : 68

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 29 Aug - 15:10

evo schrieb:
If you drive the 134, Near the Wasserwerk terminus there is an additional bus stop to what is on the HOF file. Also, if you follow the route back towards the depot, the set of traffic lights is not functioning correctly on the junction that looks like the one at Lutoner Str.

You're right, the traffic lights are not right! I think the busstop you mentiond is the old terminus, it is not in use anymore.

Zitat :
I have a problem. When I drive the line M32, a KI Bus drives my line with the same time, too. You can see it in the picture.

There was a fault in the schedule. That second bus was supposed to depart 7 minutes later.

Both errors are corrected en will be released in version 1.5.
Nach oben Nach unten
Solaris-4382

Solaris-4382

Anzahl der Beiträge : 42

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 29 Aug - 18:00

Hey,

ich wollte mir heute Spandau Xtreme downloaden und da zeigt er mir sowas an:

Sorry, but you do not have access to any of the functions in our Download Manager.

Ich bin dort angemeldet, aber funktioniert trotzdem nicht.

Kann mir da jemand helfen?

MfG

Solaris-4382

English:

Hey,

I wanted to download Spandau Xtreme today and he shows me something like:

Sorry, but you do not have access to any of the functions in our Download Manager.

I'm registered there, but still does not work.

Can someone help me?

MfG

Solaris-4382
Nach oben Nach unten
joel

joel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 69

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 30 Aug - 10:21

bei mir zeigt er das gleiche an
Nach oben Nach unten
xHacOlix

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 30 Aug - 15:42

kann mir einer mit dem Umlaufverkehr helfen

zeigt keinen an

Danke
Nach oben Nach unten
Christianb

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 30 Aug - 18:47

Das Problem habe ich beim M32 Sonntagmorgens um 4.30h. Desweiteren bin ich der Meinung, dass die Karte verschoben wird, da der Verkehr in nicht immer dem Original entspricht (Nachtverkehr Sonntagmorgens). Denn bis 7.00h fährt der M32 Sonntags nur halbstündlich bis Heidebergplan, nicht Schulstr. und ansonsten fährt der M32 Sonntags nicht nach Brunsbüttler Damm bzw. Havelpark. Wäre nett, wenn das noch korrigiert wird.

Lg Christian

The problem I have with M32 Sunday morning at 4:30. Furthermore, I am of the opinion that the card is moved, because the traffic is not always equivalent to the original (night market on Sunday mornings). Because the M32 until 7:00 on Sundays only runs every half hour until Heideberg plan, not Schulstr. and otherwise runs the M32 on Sunday not to Brunsbüttler Damm or Havelpark. Would be nice if that will be corrected. (Sorry Google Übersetzer)

You can see it here: http://www.vbb-fahrinfo.de/hafas/fbo2/p2w/query-p2w.exe/Bus_m32.pdf?pathinfo=/dn&dwn=2w/2w4ksvkuiaktg4w8_1_1.pdf

Zuletzt von Christianb am Di 30 Aug - 19:12 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
joel

joel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 69

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 30 Aug - 18:50

könnt ihr uns bitte einen Link der Funktionirt schicken

Jetzt in Englisch :

can you please send us a link to the Funktionirt
Nach oben Nach unten
alexandersitko

Anzahl der Beiträge : 125

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 30 Aug - 19:26

Please don't use Google Translator if your German spelling isn't correct - it produces complete nonsense.
Nach oben Nach unten
Christianb

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 30 Aug - 19:30

Yes, I have noticed, that the sentences are wrong. But I am busy, sorry.
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 30 Aug - 22:07

To be able to download you need to register fellas Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Jason23

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 31 Aug - 7:15

Laden kann ich die 1.4 ... Hochladen darf ich die nich mehr Smile

cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
Nachteule

Nachteule

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 31 Aug - 13:46

Hilfe

Ich habe ein Problem und zwar wenn ich die map lade habe ich keien eintrittspunkte mehr auf der Map und die umläufe sind auch keine mehr

aber bei allen anderen berlin Maps funktioniert alles
Nach oben Nach unten
Solaris-4382

Solaris-4382

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 31 Aug - 15:39

JayKae schrieb:
To be able to download you need to register fellas Wink

Aber woher bekommt man diese?

But how do you get these?

Gruß

Solaris-4382
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 1 Sep - 2:17

Nach oben Nach unten
Solaris-4382

Solaris-4382

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 1 Sep - 17:53

Ja, da habe ich mich ja schon angemeldet aber wenn ich auf Downloads gehe dann kommt da eine Fehlermedlung:

Sorry, but you do not have access to any of the functions in our Download Manager

EDIT: Okee es hat jetzt funktioniert. Ich habe nur vergessen mein Profil zu aktivieren Very Happy

Grüße

Solaris-4382
Nach oben Nach unten
Jason23

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

BeitragThema: IBIS   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 2 Sep - 10:59

Irgendwie komme ich da nich ganz klar mit...
Gehen die Überhaupt ?

Kann mir mal bitte wer den IBIS für Havelpark- Rathaus Spandau sagen? Mit Route Zone etc..?

Please can anybody give me the IBIS vor Havelpark-Rathaus Spandau, with Route and Zone ?

Thx

Nach oben Nach unten
Nachteule

Nachteule

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 2 Sep - 11:04

Linie 3228
Route 05
ziel 078
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)   Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed) - Seite 4 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Spandau Xtreme is released. (topic closed)
Seite 4 von 6Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter