ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Linie 172, 12 etc

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

Linie 172, 12 etc Empty
BeitragThema: Linie 172, 12 etc   Linie 172, 12 etc Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 17:05

Hi all,

Fantastic route by the way, if you haven't driven it already its a lot of twisty small roads and lots of countryside roads with long distance travelling, However i encountered an appearing out of no where traffic scenario. Driving towards Dorfstr at 70 odd km/h and out of no where the traffic just appears, i nearly slammed into a tree! Laughing

Has anyone else had that, should i up my graphic levels for this map?

Thanks in advance!
JunGRail
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

Linie 172, 12 etc Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Linie 172, 12 etc   Linie 172, 12 etc Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 18:00

Download link, please! Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
Giovanni

Anzahl der Beiträge : 155

Linie 172, 12 etc Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Linie 172, 12 etc   Linie 172, 12 etc Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 18:11

Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Linie 172, 12 etc Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Linie 172, 12 etc   Linie 172, 12 etc Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 5:51

I've worked it out, playing the route with bad weather, Rain - makes it all the more mysterious also keeps the frames low which helps it run smoother, crazy but that works. Tested it last night on the 12N.

It's absolutely brill Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Linie 172, 12 etc Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Linie 172, 12 etc   Linie 172, 12 etc Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 23:13

coming back to do a small but enthusiastic review of this route. Basically if you haven't driven it yet, please do! i love the default 92 route and the M37, also Great Grundorf, the N73 is really really scenic and the hong kong style estate bus terminuses are just what this game needs as well!

Aside that, Route 12 on Sachsen Analt, is by far the longest omsi route yet! There are a few bugs between areas such as Dorftiech and Dorfstrasse where the AI cars will disappear and then reappear in front you that you have to slam on the brakes before hitting into another vehicle and also there's a bump before Schenzum (sorry for the miss spelling) which causes all the passengers to leave the bus even doing that section at 20km/h. It's really country side on that route, the 12, but there are loads others, 172, 64, 64N, 72N (172 night) and 12N.

I saw ediblechickenwing post a screenshot in the screenshots thread and immediately seeked it out. If you're looking for huge traffic jams, tight mountainous hilly roads and small bus terminus's where it's one bus every 30 minutes Very Happy then this is the best recommendation. Playing it with overcast or rain helps FPS especially, as it's a heavy tiled route, for some reason that helps keep the frames low, as when they reach 30 it tends to loose pace and it feels you're driving backwards.

After 00:00 on the night routes, the area on Line 12 from the country (name i can't spell!, begins with S, is pretty much empty all the way to Wellerweg, a bus terminus behind some residential houses and the road is dark, damp and lonely Very Happy its fantastic. If you're not in service with the lights off, it really is dark with all the trees in the mountain range.

Every bus stop also has a countdown so you can see where other routes are (obviously) it really is good fun, the 172 route however is from a train station through the city (sort of) and then diverts into the countryside for a little while, meeting the 12 at Wellerweg and then sharing the route until Bhf Gleibstreich.

It's in German on the showroom section, i think one kind gentleman posted the link to it here. Definitely check it if you haven't. Since installing the map i haven't stopped playing Omsi. I think Rehab is in order! lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
Dean W

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

Linie 172, 12 etc Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Linie 172, 12 etc   Linie 172, 12 etc Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 12:28

JunGRail schrieb:
Hi all,

Fantastic route by the way, if you haven't driven it already its a lot of twisty small roads and lots of countryside roads with long distance travelling, However i encountered an appearing out of no where traffic scenario. Driving towards Dorfstr at 70 odd km/h and out of no where the traffic just appears, i nearly slammed into a tree! Laughing

Has anyone else had that, should i up my graphic levels for this map?

Thanks in advance!
JunGRail

Yes, I had this too - I nearly jumped out of my skin! ..... it's just towards the ends of a loing stretch, as you're getting back into a built up area, and there's a left turn junction approaching........ Also there are a couple of IBIS faults in the map (blank spaces / missing stops) .......... but those are small issues compared to how amazing this map is, and how long it must have taken to complete. Excellent work.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Linie 172, 12 etc Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Linie 172, 12 etc   Linie 172, 12 etc Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 18:26

Hahahaha, yes i think if we raise the tile rate for this map and lower it for Spandau it should solve the issue, there is also a few bumps which sends the passengers off the bus, matter of fact anything you do over 20km/h sends the passengers flying. It is such an awesome map i can't say any more.

So Long, i actually feel tired after a run Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

Linie 172, 12 etc Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Linie 172, 12 etc   Linie 172, 12 etc Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 19:14

Anyone got a link for that route 12? The links in the topics posts arent working =/
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Linie 172, 12 etc Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Linie 172, 12 etc   Linie 172, 12 etc Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 19:19

Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Linie 172, 12 etc Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Linie 172, 12 etc   Linie 172, 12 etc Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Linie 172, 12 etc
Seite 1 von 1