ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Passengers moaning for no reason?

Nach unten 
+9
Irreo
GLaDOS
JunGRail
kd
rzr09
poweredbycng
wtfunk
brunoc
13 verfasser
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

Passengers moaning for no reason? Empty
BeitragThema: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 0:47

Anyone else fed up with the passengers screaming at you for no reason? Seriously I am taking these corners as slow as I can (within reason).. My god, my real passengers never used to scream like that, and I drove far worse!

Anyways... had enough of them so they are now speechless! (found the complaining wavs) and now not one of them complains at my timing or driving anymore... If only we could do that to 'live' passengers...
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 188

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 1:20

Geez... I complain the same thing, may you explain me how to do that of removing the .wav files ?

Cheers

BrunoX
Nach oben Nach unten
wtfunk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 1:22

I got fed up with those passengers moaning too Laughing

The other thing i got fed up with is AI cars honking at me because i take a sharp corner too slow/im in the lane they want to cut in/them turning left or right without looking around and end up honking me back Sleep
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 1:26

brunoc schrieb:
Geez... I complain the same thing, may you explain me how to do that of removing the .wav files ?

Cheers

BrunoX

OMSI > TicketPacks > Berlin1 > Then one by one open F1-F4 and M1-M4 and remove the ones you don't want. I think they began with the word 'bad'.. but you can play them first, you'll soon recognise the moaning ones.. just remove them. You will need to do this in all the F and M folders.

Then, because I am from the UK, I found a few 'hello', 'good morning' etc WAV files online, plus me and the wife made a couple, so now when they get on the bus they talk in english!
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 1:27

wtfunk schrieb:
I got fed up with those passengers moaning too Laughing

The other thing i got fed up with is AI cars honking at me because i take a sharp corner too slow/im in the lane they want to cut in/them turning left or right without looking around and end up honking me back Sleep

Yeah there is one particular annoying honk.. I found that and removed that too ;-)
Nach oben Nach unten
poweredbycng

poweredbycng

Anzahl der Beiträge : 151

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 1:59

I find that cornering isn't an issue. I have a bigger problem in traffic where you're constantly accelerating and braking in short bursts as the traffic in front of you does the same thing.

If your passengers are complaining on a road with little traffic then it's time to adjust your driving style.
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 2:39

poweredbycng schrieb:
I find that cornering isn't an issue. I have a bigger problem in traffic where you're constantly accelerating and braking in short bursts as the traffic in front of you does the same thing.

If your passengers are complaining on a road with little traffic then it's time to adjust your driving style.

or a sensitive simulation, im yet to hear any one Moan as loud and as much in realife as Omsi simulates
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 3:23

rzr09 schrieb:

or a sensitive simulation, im yet to hear any one Moan as loud and as much in realife as Omsi simulates

Well said!
Nach oben Nach unten
poweredbycng

poweredbycng

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 9:32

rzr09 schrieb:

Agreed on most counts, however on less busy roads, I can managed to drive without anybody complaining. The only problem I have is on busy roads where constant stopping and starting is required, especially when the Voith gearbox drops from 2nd to 1st gear.
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 19:54

poweredbycng schrieb:
rzr09 schrieb:

Agreed on most counts, however on less busy roads, I can managed to drive without anybody complaining. The only problem I have is on busy roads where constant stopping and starting is required, especially when the Voith gearbox drops from 2nd to 1st gear.

My passengers only complain when the game stutters for a second while i'm braking, and the whole bus jerks a bit. That is so annoying when i am having a perfect run otherwise.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 0:15

rzr09 schrieb:
poweredbycng schrieb:

It is a sensitive simulaton, but its sweet. Aside that have you seen the M37 video i posted in real screen shots? the bus is doing some miles! The only time it drove slow was the approach to Freudstr and the bus took the inside lane to Moritzor / U Rathaus Spandau. Absolutely awesome video. If you can find it is on youtube, under Linie M37.

Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 0:18

JunGRail schrieb:
rzr09 schrieb:
poweredbycng schrieb:

It is a sensitive simulaton, but its sweet. Aside that have you seen the M37 video i posted in real screen shots? the bus is doing some miles! The only time it drove slow was the approach to Freudstr and the bus took the inside lane to Moritzor / U Rathaus Spandau. Absolutely awesome video. If you can find it is on youtube, under Linie M37.

I agree it is sweet simulation Wink il look at that vid now sounds pretty good Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 188

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 0:52

1812 schrieb:
brunoc schrieb:

Cheers

BrunoX

OMSI > TicketPacks > Berlin1 > Then one by one open F1-F4 and M1-M4 and remove the ones you don't want. I think they began with the word 'bad'.. but you can play them first, you'll soon recognise the moaning ones.. just remove them. You will need to do this in all the F and M folders.

Then, because I am from the UK, I found a few 'hello', 'good morning' etc WAV files online, plus me and the wife made a couple, so now when they get on the bus they talk in english!

Thank You Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 0:55

Yeah I've removed these too, 1 tiny little turn and it sounds as if someones just pulled a gun out.
Nach oben Nach unten
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 18:08

1812 schrieb:
Anyone else fed up with the passengers screaming at you for no reason? Seriously I am taking these corners as slow as I can (within reason).. My god, my real passengers never used to scream like that, and I drove far worse!

Anyways... had enough of them so they are now speechless! (found the complaining wavs) and now not one of them complains at my timing or driving anymore... If only we could do that to 'live' passengers...

Hmm... I don't know. I agree that there have been some times where I've heard the passengers moan or shout without me noticing anything, but other times it happens I just realize I took the corner or the curve too fast. And some of those time I noticed nothing, later I find a message telling me I flee from an accident, so it seems a car hit me without me noticing it (and that's the reason they moaned).

In any case, if you drive at reasonable speeds, they shouldn't moan on turns. I do lots of travels from Freudstr to Stadtgrenze and back, and I don't get any moans on any turns. Keep in mind that on a computer you don't get the physics feeling, so you can't tell if you're going too fast. Just... stop almost to zero and take the turn smoothly, and you shouldn't have any problem. Maybe they have to tweak the code and only make people moan somatimes... not always (just like in real life, sometimes people keeps quiet, sometimes they just say things). And anyway, those "light" moanings make me laugh when they happen, because they remind me when I used to go as passenger on a local bus here. Me and a friend call that line the "rally bus", because of the way the drivers use to go (it's a city line with a road outside city full of curves), and you just have to hold to the bars, even if you are sat down. And yeah people moans sometimes while trying not to fly out the window Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
eggvan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 21:46

What are the speed limits for the Spandau map?
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 21:50

Irreo schrieb:
1812 schrieb:

Hmm... I don't know. I agree that there have been some times where I've heard the passengers moan or shout without me noticing anything, but other times it happens I just realize I took the corner or the curve too fast. And some of those time I noticed nothing, later I find a message telling me I flee from an accident, so it seems a car hit me without me noticing it (and that's the reason they moaned).

In any case, if you drive at reasonable speeds, they shouldn't moan on turns. I do lots of travels from Freudstr to Stadtgrenze and back, and I don't get any moans on any turns. Keep in mind that on a computer you don't get the physics feeling, so you can't tell if you're going too fast. Just... stop almost to zero and take the turn smoothly, and you shouldn't have any problem. Maybe they have to tweak the code and only make people moan somatimes... not always (just like in real life, sometimes people keeps quiet, sometimes they just say things). And anyway, those "light" moanings make me laugh when they happen, because they remind me when I used to go as passenger on a local bus here. Me and a friend call that line the "rally bus", because of the way the drivers use to go (it's a city line with a road outside city full of curves), and you just have to hold to the bars, even if you are sat down. And yeah people moans sometimes while trying not to fly out the window Laughing

I had over 10 years of moaning old passengers... Now it's my turn for revenge... My OMSI passengers get on and off without saying a word.. They aren't allowed to buy tickets.. They all have passes!.. They can't moan as I drive... in fact they are as good as gold now!... Mad Razz Twisted Evil
Nach oben Nach unten
Mike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 21:55

1812 schrieb:
Irreo schrieb:
1812 schrieb:

I had over 10 years of moaning old passengers... Now it's my turn for revenge... My OMSI passengers get on and off without saying a word.. They aren't allowed to buy tickets.. They all have passes!.. They can't moan as I drive... in fact they are as good as gold now!... Mad Razz Twisted Evil

Yes, but all the passes are out of date, I had one so old the dinosaurs used it to get to the Big Bang..

..All mine are consessionary.. Dont need to worry about anything.. geek
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 21:56

Mike schrieb:
1812 schrieb:
Irreo schrieb:
1812 schrieb:

Yes, but all the passes are out of date, I had one so old the dinosaurs used it to get to the Big Bang..

..All mine are consessionary.. Dont need to worry about anything.. geek

lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeMo 21 März - 12:44

I find it's worst when going around smooth but fast corners. I just ignore them now, most of the time I'm not going too fast.
Nach oben Nach unten
poweredbycng

poweredbycng

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeMo 21 März - 14:22

The other thing that annoys me is when passengers complain about you accidentally scrubbing your tyres when you pull as close to the kerb as possible at bus stops. In real life, passengers would actually be thankful for you ensuring that they can alight safely!
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeMo 21 März - 19:48

Its also annoying, they literally were complaining when I SLOWED down to go round a corner
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitimeMo 21 März - 19:55

1812 schrieb:

That's cool! Cool .... I was just thinking about this today. Might alsao try this.

Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Passengers moaning for no reason?   Passengers moaning for no reason? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Passengers moaning for no reason?
Seite 1 von 1