ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

A way to stop moaning?

Nach unten 
+4
scania_n270ub
flippy1008
8 verfasser
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

A way to stop moaning? Empty
BeitragThema: A way to stop moaning?   A way to stop moaning? Icon_minitimeSo 29 Mai - 10:37

I get sick of the people moaning on the bus sometimes when i take a corner a little bit quicker than normal....
Anyway to stop this? Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: A way to stop moaning?   A way to stop moaning? Icon_minitimeSo 29 Mai - 16:52

Dont take the corner so quck Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
scania_n270ub

scania_n270ub

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

BeitragThema: Re: A way to stop moaning?   A way to stop moaning? Icon_minitimeSo 29 Mai - 17:31

103291 schrieb:
I get sick of the people moaning on the bus sometimes when i take a corner a little bit quicker than normal....

Erasing the file-sound on Ticketpacks, as I did Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.vbus.es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: A way to stop moaning?   A way to stop moaning? Icon_minitimeSo 29 Mai - 18:20

scania_n270ub schrieb:
103291 schrieb:

That's what I did too... I erased all the voice sounds, even the hello and goodmornings too.. I don't issue tickets, my passengers get on the bus in total silence (apart from the walking on sound), they punch their season cards and sit down... bliss!
Nach oben Nach unten
sg1983

Anzahl der Beiträge : 62

BeitragThema: Re: A way to stop moaning?   A way to stop moaning? Icon_minitimeMo 30 Mai - 11:29

buy a wheel.. learn to drive.. its a simulation.. not a acarde game Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: A way to stop moaning?   A way to stop moaning? Icon_minitimeMo 30 Mai - 11:36

It's still far too sensitive even if you drive sensibly (and I do mean sensibly). Curves are the worst, for example winding mountain roads. On some corners you have to crawl around to avoid being moaned at and your score going down. Bad Kinzau is a classic example of this.
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: A way to stop moaning?   A way to stop moaning? Icon_minitimeMo 30 Mai - 11:37

ediblechickenwing schrieb:
It's still far too sensitive even if you drive sensibly (and I do mean sensibly). Curves are the worst, for example winding mountain roads. On some corners you have to crawl around to avoid being moaned at and your score going down.

You are right.. Ignore the comment from the guy above.. I have driven many busses and coaches for real and the simulator is well over sensitive..
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: A way to stop moaning?   A way to stop moaning? Icon_minitimeMo 30 Mai - 11:55

In real life we've clipped the corner of the curb in such a way it wasn't far off going on two wheels, not a sound from the passengers Laughing Laughing

Tapping or mounting curbs - should be no complaining
Hitting something - yes, complaining (depending on what it is... if you just swipe something a bit then no)
Braking harshly - should be no complaining
Slamming on brakes (fully) - complaining I guess... but then again on the MAN buses the brakes aren't incredibly powerful so I'm not so sure
Losing grip around a corner - complaining
Passengers needing to hold on tighter - should be no complaining unless it's so much they are almost falling out of the seat lol

I also think the buses skid too easily when braking hard in the dry... even with the ABS in the D92. Actually I think it's even worse in the D92, the ABS kicks in way too early. And the traction control.
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: A way to stop moaning?   A way to stop moaning? Icon_minitimeMo 30 Mai - 12:05

I also think the buses skid too easily when braking hard in the dry... even with the ABS in the D92. Actually I think it's even worse in the D92, the ABS kicks in way too early. And the traction control.

Ok.. so maybe you are driving too fast lol...
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: A way to stop moaning?   A way to stop moaning? Icon_minitimeMo 30 Mai - 21:14

Sometimes yes, and I am aware of that... it is deliberate. But the fact still remains that it skids and the aids kick in too early, I know from experience as a passenger every day that they do.
Nach oben Nach unten
Code-121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

BeitragThema: Re: A way to stop moaning?   A way to stop moaning? Icon_minitimeDi 31 Mai - 13:30

It's true, I hate ABS in D92. It's not possible to disable that or delay the ignition?
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

BeitragThema: Re: A way to stop moaning?   A way to stop moaning? Icon_minitimeDi 31 Mai - 14:10

scania_n270ub schrieb:
103291 schrieb:

Done this, worked a treat Smile
Anyone annoyed with moaning, just do what these guys did Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: A way to stop moaning?   A way to stop moaning? Icon_minitimeDi 31 Mai - 14:13

They are NPC's what do you expect.. they are used to the AI's driving! The guy who can make a 90' turn without stopping! Very Happy

I just ignore them.. glad I don't understand what they say.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: A way to stop moaning?   A way to stop moaning? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

A way to stop moaning?
Seite 1 von 1