ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately...

Nach unten 
+3
CristianSkytter
EirikhO
7 verfasser
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately... Empty
BeitragThema: Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately...   Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately... Icon_minitimeMo 9 Mai - 9:28

Born 5th May 12.22pm 6lb 4oz This means my simming days are now limited.. for a while anyway...

Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately... 225989_1972783409019_1526042070_32177990_3956153_n
Nach oben Nach unten
EirikhO

EirikhO

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately... Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately...   Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately... Icon_minitimeMo 9 Mai - 10:00

This is one of the posts where I am supposed to write something wise, but can't come up with anything.

Congratulations, is it a he or a she?
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately...   Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately... Icon_minitimeMo 9 Mai - 10:04

EirikhO schrieb:
This is one of the posts where I am supposed to write something wise, but can't come up with anything.

Congratulations, is it a he or a she?

ooops sorry.. It's a boy and he's called Jake.
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately...   Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately... Icon_minitimeMo 9 Mai - 10:09

Wow ! That's great !
Congratz mate and wish you, both, all best !

I hope we have another bus maniac on the world ! Very Happy

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten

BeitragThema: Re: Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately...   Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately... Icon_minitimeMo 9 Mai - 10:16

CristianSkytter schrieb:
Wow ! That's great !
Congratz mate and wish you, both, all best !

I hope we have another bus maniac on the world ! Very Happy

Regards.

Thanks Cristian... I'm missing YOUR map especially!
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately...   Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately... Icon_minitimeMo 9 Mai - 10:27

I hope so Very Happy hehehehe ... lol!

Stay safe guys ! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately...   Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately... Icon_minitimeMo 9 Mai - 11:54

Awesome man! Congrats!
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

BeitragThema: Re: Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately...   Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately... Icon_minitimeMo 9 Mai - 13:13

Soo cute Very Happy

He looks like my nephew when he was born Very Happy

I have only one thing to say: Congratulations !

Gneb B afro
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately...   Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately... Icon_minitimeMo 9 Mai - 13:27

Congrats, best wishes to you and the family
Nach oben Nach unten
Indigo1507

Anzahl der Beiträge : 124

BeitragThema: Re: Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately...   Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately... Icon_minitimeMo 9 Mai - 20:44

Congrats, enjoy every second, they are growing so f***ing quicky!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.discover-band.de

BeitragThema: Re: Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately...   Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately... Icon_minitimeMo 9 Mai - 21:02

Indigo1507 schrieb:
Congrats, enjoy every second, they are growing so f***ing quicky!

I know... I have an 18 yr old son from first marriage, that only seemed like yesterday he was a baby lol.

Thanks everyone for your comments :-)
Nach oben Nach unten
Indigo1507

Anzahl der Beiträge : 124

BeitragThema: Re: Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately...   Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately... Icon_minitimeMo 9 Mai - 21:06

Yeah, it feels like yesterday. My eldest is starting to take driving lessons in the summer. Gosh, I need a whisky...
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.discover-band.de
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately...   Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately... Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Here is the reason I haven't been able to drive my bus simulator lately...
Seite 1 von 1