ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

OMSI Video 4

Nach unten 
+24
integrofan
Cam
Indigo1507
%738%
Lavics
tomtoon
Gräf&Stift
DIMI
peterZZD
krtz07
Janniboy
cmcn121
ab100888
raylyd
Kernel
Kristian
Neven
flippy1008
Speedy_Sticks
Pedro
Skiv
Cas
Se7en
Marcel Kuhnt
28 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4
AutorNachricht
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 15 Jan - 13:33

Indigo1507 schrieb:
play LEGO with the framework Marcel and Rüdiger are giving to us.

Nice picture - that's the idea! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Lavics

Lavics

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 15 Jan - 13:50

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
But we have 13 buses! Wink Ok, they are just two main types with several different delivery years with only few changes.

OMSI is quality but not quantity! Wink You cannot get both from only two men and "only" four years developement time! Wink

Very understandable.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 15 Jan - 16:16

%738% schrieb:
Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
But we have 13 buses! Wink

13 ? Why 13 ?

I thought only 9 buses.

- SD77
- SD81
- SD82
- SD83
- SD84
- SD85

- D86
- D89
- D92
What about the testing-purposes O405?

BTW. Does it HAVE to be Blender? Or could I use any other 3D modelling program? Blender seems to be a bit... pale -ish.

Zuletzt von peterZZD am Sa 15 Jan - 16:19 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet (Grund : spelling mistakes)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gräf&Stift

Gräf&Stift

Anzahl der Beiträge : 549

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 15 Jan - 16:28

As you say: It was just a test-model with no interior and sounds. You also can use other programms for modelling, but you'll have to convert your model into *.x format if you want to make it work with omsi.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.omsi-info.net
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 15 Jan - 16:29

Well Marcel, can you tell us all the 13 buses, since %738% said 9?
Nach oben Nach unten
Cam

Cam

Anzahl der Beiträge : 432

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 15 Jan - 17:28

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
SD77, SD80, SD81, SD82, SD83, SD83-Rollband, SD84, SD85, D86, D87, D88, D89 & D92 !
Nach oben Nach unten
Gräf&Stift

Gräf&Stift

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 15 Jan - 17:28

He already told it in the german Forum: Wink

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
SD77, SD80, SD81, SD82, SD83, SD83-Rollband, SD84, SD85, D86, D87, D88, D89 & D92 !

I don't know how "Rollband" is called in english. Question

Edit: OK, cam was faster Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
integrofan

integrofan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 62

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 15 Jan - 17:49

Rollband = Rollerblind Destination Displays?
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 15 Jan - 18:13

integrofan schrieb:
Rollband = Rollerblind Destination Displays?
Yep.

Hang on - so if only the SD83 has the rollerblinds marked, does that mean that every other bus has the electronic IBIS system?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gräf&Stift

Gräf&Stift

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 15 Jan - 18:52

No. But the SD83 was the only one who was produced with both systems. SD77-82 have Rollerblinds, SD84-D92 have the Annax. But all of them have the IBIS. But as you can see in the 2nd Video the Buses with the Rollerblind Displays have a external controller for the Display. There was only a prototype of an electronic Rollerblind Display I think.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 15 Jan - 19:24

se11001 schrieb:
No. But the SD83 was the only one who was produced with both systems. SD77-82 have Rollerblinds, SD84-D92 have the Annax. But all of them have the IBIS. But as you can see in the 2nd Video the Buses with the Rollerblind Displays have a external controller for the Display. There was only a prototype of an electronic Rollerblind Display I think.
By saying "IBIS system", I meant the electronic displays themselves (the Annax).
By the way - electronic rollerblind displays are widely used in London (they hardly ever use electronic displays, all of the displays are rollerblinds), where you enter the route and direction and the computer scans barcodes on the blind - when it reaches correct setting, it is stopped.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 15 Jan - 22:42

OK, stop, stop, stop...! Wink

* old type Rollerblinds have all SD types until (inclusive) SD81 (!)
* Annax matrix displays have the newer SDs SD82 (only grey/black), SD83 (grey and green/black), SD84 und SD85 (both only green/black)
* some of the SD83 have a more modern type Rollerblind, where you just have to type in (not via IBIS but mechanically) line and terminus and then you may start the rollerblinds moving to target position. The older one of the SDs until SD81 had a handle for the line numbers and a very simple electric system for the terminus rollerblind. This system you can see in our videos 1 and 2!

* the IBIS system has EVERY of our buses, but hence this can just trigger the matrix display system, you have to adjust the rollerblinds additionally. But this IBIS system controls also the automatic stamper (but this is not simulated by OMSI Wink ), so also the rollerblind busses have this system.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 2 Feb - 4:15

Hi all new to the forum,

Keep watching this video and I cant wait at all, just one thing the passengers.

Other than that really keen on getting my hands on this
Nach oben Nach unten
Davidthebusman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 73

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 16:16

Hello guy's ! im new here but never the less have been following OMSI since the start ! and have to say well done and i cant wait to play !! is there any chance of another demo video showing the menu and some more buses and roster's and some more driveing on the route ??

kind regard's David Payne
Nach oben Nach unten
zavage

zavage

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1034

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 16:34

You can buy the game in 10days, it's therefore unnecessary
Nach oben Nach unten
Ma44hew

Ma44hew

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 16:41

I see your point as many people will post videos on YouTube, although i agree it would be nice to see a short video of the "final" game. Maybe just 5 minutes of driving along the 92 would be good enough as we can get an impression of the finished game.

Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.northeastbusnews.wordpress.com
Davidthebusman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 73

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 16:43

zavage schrieb:
You can buy the game in 10days, it's therefore unnecessary

yes i understand that but after waiting two years for this it cant come quick enuf !!
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeFr 11 Feb - 4:41

I have been waiting for 10 years for a simulator like this to come out. Hopefully it will live up to it's potential. Very Happy If it does, I am on the front of getting the Americans to take a more defined part in modding the bus/routes in the simulator.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 4 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

OMSI Video 4
Seite 4 von 4Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4