ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

OMSI Video 4

Nach unten 
+24
integrofan
Cam
Indigo1507
%738%
Lavics
tomtoon
Gräf&Stift
DIMI
peterZZD
krtz07
Janniboy
cmcn121
ab100888
raylyd
Kernel
Kristian
Neven
flippy1008
Speedy_Sticks
Pedro
Skiv
Cas
Se7en
Marcel Kuhnt
28 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMo 20 Dez - 21:09

Kernel schrieb:
1) Enough for medium / full. (Don't think that, OMSI need high-end PC, this game is great, but there are game which got more advanced graphic and PC like @up is enough to play on medium. ex. Colin Dirt)

PLEASE don't publish uncorrect facts!!!!

Not only graphic effects need much performance and memory but also high res textures and - in this case - MANY textures! And Omsi HAS MANY textures for all these high realistic scenery and buses! And the performance is not only needed by graphic but also by AI, sound, scripts...!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Kernel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 126

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMo 20 Dez - 21:19

I have played many games which need a bit good PC. I know OMSI got many textures, sounds, functions etc. i'm just trying to compare it to most requirementing games. Do you think (not it's not fight which is better), OMSI > Crysis (good as example) - which got really good psychics, much textures (real jungle...) and sounds?
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMo 20 Dez - 21:24

Please compare Omsi just with simulators e.g. MSFS. There you will find a similar performance problem.
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMo 20 Dez - 21:45

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
Please compare Omsi just with simulators e.g. MSFS. There you will find a similar performance problem.
Yep, have M$ Flight Simulator.... I know exactly what you mean! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 21 Dez - 2:04

Thanks for all the help,

I apologise for being so rude, I'd had a bad day at work and took it out on the wrong people Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

Anzahl der Beiträge : 178

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 7 Jan - 12:12

Is there any concrete datum of release or not yet? I´m not sure at the moment... THX
Nach oben Nach unten
Skiv

Skiv

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 7 Jan - 12:20

If you read the forum you would find it.
IIRC its 25/03/2011
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 7 Jan - 13:06

I couldn´t find it. Thanks...
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 7 Jan - 13:09

@DIMI... it's on OMSI's main page, here: http://omnibussimulator.de/english.htm . I'll skip the fact that it wasn't much of updated for a long period of time in 2010 but still there is some of the best news.
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 7 Jan - 13:15

I cannot see it there anyway.. But still I´m checkinh only the forum.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 7 Jan - 13:20

DIMI schrieb:
I cannot see it there anyway.. But still I´m checkinh only the forum.
Second news from the top:
OMSI main webpage schrieb:
News - 11/02/2010

OMSI is coming!

(screenshot of MAN SD200 on 54E towards Neu Koessn)

Today is the day! We are pleased to announce our official release date: OMSI will be published in early 2011 by Aerosoft! The recommended retail price is EUR 29.99 and there will be both boxed and download versions.

But that's not all! We are proud to present some more news:

A new feature is the support for TrackIR 5. TrackIR by NaturalPoint now offers the complete freedom of movement in the OMSI cockpit too and intuitively helps checking the mirrors, operating the dashboard switches and reading the instruments.

Of course we also provide you with a bunch of fresh screenshots. We show the bus types SD77, SD81, SD82, SD83 and D86, new seasonal effects and new screens from Spandau line 92!
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 7 Jan - 13:24

Lol, there it is not written! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 7 Jan - 16:45

Well, I'm not blind and I know how to use a scroll on my touchpad (sorry for any offence):
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img407/1913/wwwomsiiscoming.png
Unless this magically disappears which shouldn't because as far as I know the news piece is simple HTML - no Java, no nothing.
EOT.

Oh, and sorry for any offence shown by the first tab... I was doing my homework for Polish school and had to give 10 reasons, why to visit Poland Smile Apparently I've put the new Solaris Tramino in as well Smile

Zuletzt von peterZZD am Sa 8 Jan - 19:35 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet (Grund : one small mistake)
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 7 Jan - 17:03

Well, I don´t understand what a "bling" means, but maybe you didn´t get that I´ve been looking for a concrete date... That probably explains that misunderstanding... So apparently I should teach how to use my mouse and you should teach yourself do not making yourself Mr.Big "I know everything" and just better read what you want to discuss about... Too much proud is not the ability... ;-)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gräf&Stift

Gräf&Stift

Anzahl der Beiträge : 549

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeFr 7 Jan - 18:53

Well, the date really isn't written there, but you can see it here.

Zuletzt von se11001 am Sa 8 Jan - 8:36 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.omsi-info.net
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 8 Jan - 4:00

They have it down for late March near April 2011.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 8 Jan - 19:43

DIMI schrieb:
Well, I don´t understand what a "bling" means, but maybe you didn´t get that I´ve been looking for a concrete date... That probably explains that misunderstanding... So apparently I should teach how to use my mouse and you should teach yourself do not making yourself Mr.Big "I know everything" and just better read what you want to discuss about... Too much proud is not the ability... ;-)
It was meant to be blind (and I wrote "no offence"!). And the concrete date is 25.03.2011 for your interest. And that's the end of the subject.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 12 Jan - 22:09

will we see a video of the Mercedes Bus anytime soon?
Nach oben Nach unten
Cas

Cas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 90

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 12 Jan - 22:46

tomtoon schrieb:
The O405N? It won't be included in the release.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://arriva.casfiles.net
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 12 Jan - 22:47

tomtoon schrieb:

Mercedes Bus was only for testing purposes, it won't be included in the final game! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 12 Jan - 22:53

damn I prefer single decker buses too Sad Lol
Nach oben Nach unten
Lavics

Lavics

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 15 Jan - 3:22

Its pretty much safe to say that this pretty is the closest to being the best looking game out there. But hopefully we'll get ad-dons or updates. Paying that price for 1 bus route and 1 bus would kinda be the big downfall.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 15 Jan - 12:17

But we have 13 buses! Wink Ok, they are just two main types with several different delivery years with only few changes.

OMSI is quality but not quantity! Wink You cannot get both from only two men and "only" four years developement time! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
%738%

%738%

Anzahl der Beiträge : 379

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 15 Jan - 13:04

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
But we have 13 buses! Wink

13 ? Why 13 ?

I thought only 9 buses.

German: Hää? Ich dachte es sind nur 9. Hab ich was verpasst?

- SD77
- SD81
- SD82
- SD83
- SD84
- SD85

- D86
- D89
- D92
Nach oben Nach unten
Indigo1507

Anzahl der Beiträge : 124

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 15 Jan - 13:05

I think that Marcel and Rüdiger have the right concept. Of course it would be nice to have 653 different buses from the 1950s to today and at least 300 maps to drive on out of the box. But this is not possibe (not even for larger companies and especially not for that price). They are providing a platform for people who develop buses and maps and bank on a growing community providing the "meat" to the platform. Of course, when OMSI comes out, there will be one map, some MAN double deckers and that's it. And of course many of the projects that have been announced will never be finished. But some will, and some of them will be very good. And then nobody will talk about the lack of buses and maps anymore. All we need is a bit of patience and some gifted people who - in a serious and profesional way and a meaphorical sense - play LEGO with the framework Marcel and Rüdiger are giving to us. So guys, try Blender (I have, and then found out that I am not talented enough to achieve something worthwhile with the amount of time I could put into it), try the Map Editor as soon as you have it, share your dreams and so your results and let's have a great community of bus drivers and developers.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.discover-band.de
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: OMSI Video 4   OMSI Video 4 - Seite 3 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

OMSI Video 4
Seite 3 von 4Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4  Weiter