ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Enable interior display

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Code-121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

Enable interior display Empty
BeitragThema: Enable interior display   Enable interior display Icon_minitimeSo 3 Jul - 10:24

Hi. One question: how to enable interior display with name of bus stops in D92? Thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten
Olivier

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

BeitragThema: Re: Enable interior display   Enable interior display Icon_minitimeSo 3 Jul - 11:57

Use IBIS, the small device with numpad on the right of your dashboard.
1) Press the 'Linie' button.
2) Enter '9200' with the numpad (or 91300 if you're driving the 13N).
3) Press 'Eingabe'.
4) Press the 'Route' button.
5) Enter your route number*, '1' is Freudstr.->Stadtgr. '2' is Stadtgr.->Freudstr., '3' is Freudstr.->Reimerweg, '4' is Reimerweg->Freudstr.
6) Press 'Eingabe'
7) Now the first bus stop is loaded, you can go to the next stop with the 'Q' button on the keyboard or the 'Fortschaltung Haltestelle' button on the IBIS.

* Full list is in the appendix of the handbook.
Nach oben Nach unten
Code-121

BeitragThema: Re: Enable interior display   Enable interior display Icon_minitimeSo 3 Jul - 22:25

Thanks Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Code-121

BeitragThema: Re: Enable interior display   Enable interior display Icon_minitimeMi 28 Sep - 15:50

I don't understand. I tried to enable interior display: I enter linie 09200 but when I enter route nr° 1 appears the message "Falsche route". Also with route nr° 2, always "Falsche route". Why? Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
nemeza

nemeza

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

BeitragThema: Re: Enable interior display   Enable interior display Icon_minitimeMi 28 Sep - 20:58

Code-121 schrieb:
I don't understand. I tried to enable interior display: I enter linie 09200 but when I enter route nr° 1 appears the message "Falsche route". Also with route nr° 2, always "Falsche route". Why? Sad
Maybe you need to load an other hof file which includes a route nr.92
Nach oben Nach unten
http://nemeza.hgrg.hu
835sedici

835sedici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1476

BeitragThema: Re: Enable interior display   Enable interior display Icon_minitimeMi 28 Sep - 23:19

"Falsche Route" - means "wrong selection", easy spoken... as nemeza said - are u sure that u chose the right BETRIEBSHOF file?
example, for the original (not modified) Spandau 89 map for regular service (day)

the LINIE should be entered 09200 (says 92 in the LINE section)
pressing ROUTE 01 - 10 will choose the right fare... take a look on the handbook or the map, which is included. example here: on line 92: for ROUTE Freudstraße to Stadtgrenze type "01", for the other direction "02". its easy, everything is noted in the manual so far.
Only the 92E LINIE uses ROUTE "05" up to "12",
and the 13N (the night line) uses ROUTE "01" and "02" too.
Nach oben Nach unten
Code-121

BeitragThema: Re: Enable interior display   Enable interior display Icon_minitimeDo 29 Sep - 8:45

Ok, I found the problem. I changed various files some months ago to create a new line and probably I deleted some strings in hof file. Infact I tried to reinstall the game and everything works fine. Now this is the problem: what file I mistakenly changed? All information about IBIS control are in hof file? Thanks.

EDIT: I solved the problem. Thanks for your help Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Enable interior display   Enable interior display Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Enable interior display
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
ehem. OMSI - Forum :: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator (english) :: General discussion-
Gehe zu: