ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Interior Light Question

Nach unten 
+2
Busfahrer-ROW
Jeremias
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Jeremias

Jeremias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

Interior Light Question Empty
BeitragThema: Interior Light Question   Interior Light Question Icon_minitimeSo 23 Okt - 15:23

I have a question about the interior lights.
When you create the interior lights of the bus, the first four lights illuminate the bus. If you want more lights you must work with lighting effects in the textures. This can be quite tedious and the final result will depend on how objects are textured.

1st Light: (Driver light)
Interior Light Question 01
3 lights only work here, the others do not illuminate: (unterdeck light)
Interior Light Question 02
none of them work here (Oberdeck light)
Interior Light Question 03

What should I do to have more than 4 working lights?

Regards Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Busfahrer-ROW

Busfahrer-ROW

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

BeitragThema: Re: Interior Light Question   Interior Light Question Icon_minitimeDi 25 Okt - 18:55

You must make a new script for the light or you make the 4th liight to the 3rd light. Sorry for my bad enlish.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.berlinlinienbus.de
FRENZYMAX_RUS

FRENZYMAX_RUS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 118

BeitragThema: Re: Interior Light Question   Interior Light Question Icon_minitimeMi 26 Okt - 19:29

Busfahrer-ROW schrieb:
You must make a new script for the light or you make the 4th liight to the 3rd light. Sorry for my bad enlish.
No, that's not working. AFAIK we have ability to make totally 4 visible interior light sources, all others light sources will be visible only for AI-passengers. But if M&R tell us how to make more than 4 light sources it will be pretty nice bounce
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: Interior Light Question   Interior Light Question Icon_minitimeMi 26 Okt - 19:53

Yea... That's why I am waiting for SDK, and then I will start building buses for OMSI. I don't want to spam the forum with questions on how-to do this, that... Wink
But, this is a good question, I'd need this for my buses too! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
FRENZYMAX_RUS

FRENZYMAX_RUS

BeitragThema: Re: Interior Light Question   Interior Light Question Icon_minitimeDo 27 Okt - 6:42

Se7en schrieb:
Yea... That's why I am waiting for SDK, and then I will start building buses for OMSI. I don't want to spam the forum with questions on how-to do this, that...
Cool story, bro... Neutral
You can still wait for SDK, but personally, i prefer explore OMSI abilities by myself, because release of SDK will not soon, and i don't want wait 2-3 years for it. And as i can see, most of peoples glad to see any new bus for OMSI, because after such long time, default SD's start being boring. Look at NL202 theme - peoples happy about new cool bus, and if i stop converting, many of them will be sad about it. If someone not began to making new buses for OMSI, we all forget about this game. That's why i'm "spamming" forum with such questions.
IMHO, No offense Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Busfahrer-ROW

Busfahrer-ROW

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

BeitragThema: Re: Interior Light Question   Interior Light Question Icon_minitimeDo 27 Okt - 7:32

FRENZYMAX_RUS schrieb:
Se7en schrieb:
Yea... That's why I am waiting for SDK, and then I will start building buses for OMSI. I don't want to spam the forum with questions on how-to do this, that...
You can still wait for SDK, but personally, i prefer explore OMSI abilities by myself, because release of SDK will not soon, and i don't want wait 2-3 years for it. And as i can see, most of peoples glad to see any new bus for OMSI, because after such long time, default SD's start being boring. Look at NL202 theme - peoples happy about new cool bus, and if i stop converting, many of them will be sad about it. If someone not began to making new buses for OMSI, we all forget about this game. That's why i'm "spamming" forum with such questions.
IMHO, No offense Wink

Your NL202 is the best Bus for Omsi @FRENZYMAX_RUS Smile. i cant't wait the realese Laughing Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.berlinlinienbus.de
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: Interior Light Question   Interior Light Question Icon_minitimeDo 27 Okt - 8:36

FRENZYMAX_RUS schrieb:
IMHO, No offense Wink

Non taken.
You are able to convert buses because you have some programming knowledge, where I don't. Sure, I can import the basic bus body, but animating doors, wipers, dashboard and anything like that, I cannot.
Especially, the buses that I am making have many features that default MANs haven't got, so I have to program them from scratch. There is a thread on Czech OMSI site about converting buses, but only to import a model.
If what you said is true, that the SDK won't be for another 2-3 years, I hope in the meantime someone will write a tutorial on how to import and animate bus parts.
But, don't get me wrong, I HAVE tried, and imported a basic bus mesh, but that's it. As I use Blender, import isn't a problem.
And, keep up the good work man, the NL202 is really amazing!

Best Regards
Nach oben Nach unten
FRENZYMAX_RUS

FRENZYMAX_RUS

BeitragThema: Re: Interior Light Question   Interior Light Question Icon_minitimeDo 27 Okt - 9:40

Se7en schrieb:
You are able to convert buses because you have some programming knowledge
Honestly - it's not about programming at all. If you mean "programming" on OMSI scripting language, you're right - that's language pretty hard to understand Reverse Polish Notation, but it's use only for calculating rotation\translation angles. All animation is pretty simple - you set type(rot\trans) of animation; variable, from which getting rot\trans value and write maximum value of the anim.
Main trouble - setting the mesh centre and angles of rotation\translation. M&R SD's using a properly configured pivot point e.g. on steering wheel - Y axis using as rotation axis and it's directed straight down. We don't know how to properly set pivot point, so we should manuallly write XYZ centres of the mesh and calculate rot\trans angles. THIS is terrifyingly difficult.
Se7en schrieb:
If what you said is true, that the SDK won't be for another 2-3 years
I would like it to be lie, but it seems that we will wait for very-very-very long time until full SDK will be released. At least we already waiting around 7 month, after version 1.01 release. And we got 2-3 small .pdf and 3-4 articles in OMSIWiki. And most part of articles telling us about map building, not about bus construction.
Se7en schrieb:
But, don't get me wrong, I HAVE tried, and imported a basic bus mesh, but that's it. As I use Blender, import isn't a problem.
That's good, keep trying and maybe you get some results

Okay, enough OT here... we already wrote enough to get ban lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: Interior Light Question   Interior Light Question Icon_minitimeDo 27 Okt - 9:55

I have to remember this topic since my bus is also almost ready for convertion into OMSI. I already did a test and got the half of the body in the game with working windows, but I am really looking forward to animate all the stuff (NOT Shocked ). The hardest part will probably be the dashboard lol.
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: Interior Light Question   Interior Light Question Icon_minitimeDo 27 Okt - 12:53

I completely agree with FRENZYMAX_BUS.
M&R should thank pepole like him for keeping this game alive.

Addon creators, especcialy much appreciated bus creators, must work wthout any specifc support and feedbacks. They gotta do everything by themselves.
And what do they get for very hard work and sacrificed time?

It's becasue of that this game is the only noteworthy product of bus simulation games.
But I'm curious how the game sale looks now Smile

I recommended this game to some friends when it was out but now I wouldn't do that.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Interior Light Question   Interior Light Question Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Interior Light Question
Seite 1 von 1