ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Options issue, my OMSI wont work because of it!

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
508emu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Options issue, my OMSI wont work because of it! Empty
BeitragThema: Options issue, my OMSI wont work because of it!   Options issue, my OMSI wont work because of it! Icon_minitimeSa 21 Mai - 10:27

Hi All,

Ive been running omsi since it was first released, and i havnt had any issues what so ever except for the odd framerate issue here and there. However now my OMSI options have stopped working. If I load OMSI it runs on the lowest settings possible, however i cannot change them.

When I click on 'options' so i can change them a message comes up saying 'File not found/Datei nicht gefunden' then when i click ok, the options menu loads . I click on the dropdown box and no options files are present, despite being in the correct folder in program files. In the Link Radio Station box it says Edit10, in max particles per emitter it says Edit4, In the forced refl economy mode it says Edit5 and edit6, in the dynamic count reduction it reads Edit7 Edit8, max tex mem for highres tex load says Edit9, and in the keyboard settings there are no functions listed and no keys are set.

I have repaired omsi using the installer, no luck. Then i uninstalled OMSI and reinstalled it, still no luck,

Ill see if any hardware has been installed that shouldnt have and ill try a system restore, if not, im stuck!

Any help would be helpful..

Luke
Nach oben Nach unten
evo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

Options issue, my OMSI wont work because of it! Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Options issue, my OMSI wont work because of it!   Options issue, my OMSI wont work because of it! Icon_minitimeSa 21 Mai - 20:41

You downloaded the addon bus didn't you Razz
Make sure you have changed the files EXACTLY as instructed as I missed a step and had the same issue.
EDIT: This is the bit I did wrong:
Zitat :

7 ) Go to "Karosa B732\script\dvere.osc"
8 ) Find "dveře.osc"
9 ) Rename it to "dvere.osc"
Nach oben Nach unten
http://evo.mmarchive.com

Options issue, my OMSI wont work because of it!
Seite 1 von 1