ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Error when i want to drive with a man bus

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Bartjk

Bartjk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

Error when i want to drive with a man bus Empty
BeitragThema: Error when i want to drive with a man bus   Error when i want to drive with a man bus Icon_minitimeSo 19 Jun - 7:43

Hi there! Since yesterday I have the following problem: When I want a man to load a bus ride I get 2 errors:
Error when i want to drive with a man bus Error1
and then I get this error:
Error when i want to drive with a man bus Error2
when I click OK I get it back ok and even after 1000, he pushed to have not gone!
can some body help me to fix this problem? Thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
97OrionVCNG

97OrionVCNG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

BeitragThema: Re: Error when i want to drive with a man bus   Error when i want to drive with a man bus Icon_minitimeSo 19 Jun - 16:16

That can be because you downloaded an add-on bus b\c I get that problem with the D91 bus(add-on) so I deleted it and now I have no problems.And maybe patching to 1.01
Nach oben Nach unten
Bartjk

Bartjk

BeitragThema: Re: Error when i want to drive with a man bus   Error when i want to drive with a man bus Icon_minitimeSo 19 Jun - 16:23

97OrionVCNG schrieb:
That can be because you downloaded an add-on bus b\c I get that problem with the D91 bus(add-on) so I deleted it and now I have no problems.And maybe patching to 1.01
thanks but it don't work No
Nach oben Nach unten
nemeza

nemeza

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

BeitragThema: Re: Error when i want to drive with a man bus   Error when i want to drive with a man bus Icon_minitimeSo 19 Jun - 18:02

Bartjk schrieb:
97OrionVCNG schrieb:
thanks but it don't work No
I there is a missing file. I had these errors when the .bus file contained broken link to a script file or cfg file. I advise you having a look at the log file in the main folder of the game. You mayl find some error messages there hopefully.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://nemeza.hgrg.hu
Bartjk

Bartjk

BeitragThema: Re: Error when i want to drive with a man bus   Error when i want to drive with a man bus Icon_minitimeMo 20 Jun - 5:44

Perhaps it is that, yes! Can someone send me those folders? he does it (hopefully) again I love you
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Error when i want to drive with a man bus   Error when i want to drive with a man bus Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Error when i want to drive with a man bus
Seite 1 von 1