ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

An Very anyoing AI bus Problem

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
tline

Anzahl der Beiträge : 48

An Very anyoing AI bus Problem Empty
BeitragThema: An Very anyoing AI bus Problem   An Very anyoing AI bus Problem Icon_minitimeDo 28 Apr - 19:55

I just Finished an My first tour and I was Testing it and spotted that all bus stops the were no Passengers at the bus stop even when the buses is aproching it and it VERY FRUSTRATING

Please Help because i want To release my bus route Friday
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tline.webs.com
NotSure

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: An Very anyoing AI bus Problem   An Very anyoing AI bus Problem Icon_minitimeMi 4 Mai - 6:49

did you place People standing box on the bus stop? increased numbers of people in bus stop options?
Nach oben Nach unten
tline

BeitragThema: Re: An Very anyoing AI bus Problem   An Very anyoing AI bus Problem Icon_minitimeSa 7 Mai - 20:06

NotSure schrieb:
did you place People standing box on the bus stop? increased numbers of people in bus stop options?
yes i did i
Nach oben Nach unten
EirikhO

EirikhO

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

BeitragThema: Re: An Very anyoing AI bus Problem   An Very anyoing AI bus Problem Icon_minitimeSa 7 Mai - 20:29

Are you sure you've set up the time table correctly and that you tested the map when a bus was scheduled at the bus stops? If there's only one bus set up at 3 pm, no one's gonna be at the bus stop at noon Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
tline

BeitragThema: Re: An Very anyoing AI bus Problem   An Very anyoing AI bus Problem Icon_minitimeSa 7 Mai - 21:06

EirikhO schrieb:
Are you sure you've set up the time table correctly and that you tested the map when a bus was scheduled at the bus stops? If there's only one bus set up at 3 pm, no one's gonna be at the bus stop at noon Wink
the buses is timetabled for 24 hours
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: An Very anyoing AI bus Problem   An Very anyoing AI bus Problem Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

An Very anyoing AI bus Problem
Seite 1 von 1