ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED

Nach unten 
+37
Insight
CraXa
Patrick15
flo9ryn
Neobus_Citta
sklipy
midtown292
Urbino 18
Bigben123
Florian
hilly
bvb360
jerry@sw
re_460
Flori97
filipe231291
Passionsbus57
gneb
SD80-1709
kd
peterZZD
FRENZYMAX_RUS
Eggtooth
jswallow
1061-001
FR1GTS
Scenicruiser
Amy Rose
Ventyres
Rurman
rzr09
CityBus
Lockheart
AtropiN
CristianSkytter
kosakkosak
41 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter
AutorNachricht
kosakkosak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 11:23

I have only one reason for this bug.. The paths for passangers are too far from position of seat.
Nach oben Nach unten
Eggtooth

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 12:12

It's nice.

I am not familiar with modding of OMSI, but maybe you should limit the amount of passegners of bus? Or maybe ask Marcer or Rudiger.
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 12:23

There is limit... number of seats is number limit of passangers.
I asked Marcel or Rudiger twice for something and never any answer :-/
Nach oben Nach unten
Eggtooth

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 12:42

Listen, just release this bus. You can make fix for it when you find out where the problem is.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rurman

Rurman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 101

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 12:48

Eggtooth schrieb:
Listen, just release this bus. You can make fix for it when you find out where the problem is.

we are really hungry for that bus Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 13:17

Rurman schrieb:
Eggtooth schrieb:

we are really hungry for that bus Very Happy

Yes, we are. But there is still much work to do so.

We are "hungry" but we must also wait when the final version is finished.
I see no point to release and get it now.

Do not rush the author !
Nach oben Nach unten
1061-001

1061-001

Anzahl der Beiträge : 69

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 17:17

Yes, he has the point. If we want the author to relase it before it is ready, we can find only bugs, because of the pure fact, that the bus is not finished. So I think, it's better to wait for the 100% ready one and not to ask for an ALMOST ready one.
Dear kosak!
Let me guess something about the passangers. I haven't done any modelling, but you have said, that the passengers' path is too far from the seats. Is it possible to make two ways for them, one on the left and another on the right side of the corridor? So the seats will be better avaliable and maybe the bug could be fixed. Just a guess, sorry if it is impossible to do.
An le me one more thing: to say again, that you are making something huge. Keep up with the good work! Wink
Greetings from Budapest!
Ps.: Some short questions:
1, Do people get in at all doors? (as far as I remember yes, but make it sure Smile )
2, Can you please take the coins next to the tickets? It can be annoying to rotate the camera every time a passanger buys his/her ticket.
3, I don't know if it is in this bustype, but give it a try Smile In hungarian busses when a passanger wants to get out, (s)he presses the button at the door. Every door has its own opening button at the driver. The opening button in the cabin functions like a signal that at that door someone wants to get off. Has this bus this function or you must look after it in the mirror? Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 20:21

I think that to paths line for passangers is unnecessary. Original Mans have only one paths too. So I don't realy know where's the problem.

BTW. people get in only by the front door. I think it's very different in each city. For example in my city, people get in at all doors, but in the city next to my get in only at front door.
Nach oben Nach unten
FRENZYMAX_RUS

FRENZYMAX_RUS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 118

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 21:01

Zitat :
2, Can you please take the coins next to the tickets? It can be annoying to rotate the camera every time a passanger buys his/her ticket.
Maybe create/edit 2 cam's - one for watching ticket blocks and another for watching cash desk and make those cam's useable by pressing some buttons ? (like "Insert" or "Home" buttons in SD's)
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 11 Apr - 21:05

FRENZYMAX_RUS schrieb:
Zitat :
Maybe create/edit 2 cam's - one for watching ticket blocks and another for watching cash desk and make those cam's useable by pressing some buttons ? (like "Insert" or "Home" buttons in SD's)

Planned
Nach oben Nach unten
1061-001

1061-001

Anzahl der Beiträge : 69

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 12 Apr - 15:16

Usually (in Hungary, I don't know if it's generally true or not?) city busses open all doors to get in and out, but those, which are riding on the land (inbetween cities) have the only-first-door getting-in rule. Can you please make both versions? Would be cool! Smile Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 16:24

The door rule is different and I advise that the OMSI developers create a variable in the config (like 0 - get on the front door, get out the back door; 1 - get on all doors, get out back doors; 2 - get on all doors, get out all doors; name [entrancerule] or similar) but now I have a question... Can you show us a screenshot of the destination display as the video isn't clear? I have a feeling that something doesn't suit me here.
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 16:36

1061-001 schrieb:
Usually (in Hungary, I don't know if it's generally true or not?) city busses open all doors to get in and out, but those, which are riding on the land (inbetween cities) have the only-first-door getting-in rule. Can you please make both versions? Would be cool! Smile Cool

In Szeged it depends on the traffic mostly. If there are lots of passengers trying to get on the bus then it works the same way as in Budapest, but otherwise it is mostly only front door entering. Also, on some of the buses there is ticket validation only at the front door.
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 17:00

As I said, In each city are diferents way how to get in the bus.
Nach oben Nach unten
SD80-1709

SD80-1709

Anzahl der Beiträge : 52

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 18:49

I'm from Geneva..... And I love you ! Laughing
It's a very wonderful vehicle, and if you want I can take you a lot of pictures of the trolley version (still in use) =)
Can't wait cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 18:55

Hehe :-) you can take some picture of driver cabin, I found only a few pictures on internet but they are not good
Nach oben Nach unten
SD80-1709

SD80-1709

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 19:00

All right, I will see what I can do this week... Maybe I can search an FBW tomorrow during my launch pause Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 19:02

Do you think it's possible to make some straight and level views for real photo textures? It will be perfect because the vehicle will look more realistic in the game :-)
Nach oben Nach unten
SD80-1709

SD80-1709

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 19:05

If I can I will take various angle views... But is the trolley version, I hope there are not too much difference with the bus version... There is only one FBW bus in Geneva but he belongs to an historic association and I don't know how to do for look it...
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 19:18

I think it's almost the same. only some indicators are differents.
Nach oben Nach unten
SD80-1709

SD80-1709

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 19:38

Ooooooooooh I did an unforgivable mistake ! The trolleys I was thinking about are Saurer and not FBW, but the "cockpit" looks the same....... Very sorry No
Nach oben Nach unten
SD80-1709

SD80-1709

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 19:40

But if you want, I've in my hands the tpg manual of the trolley FBW...
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 19:48

Doesn't matter. If there are some pics,of technical informations, it will be good too
Nach oben Nach unten
SD80-1709

SD80-1709

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 20:02

All right, I will made scans of the most important pages of this manual and I will phone a friend who works at the technical service of the tpg for ask him if he had the original manual (because mine is the driver version, and I am looking for the constructor version)
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 20:12

Perfect, thank you very much :-)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED   FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

FBW bus convert to Omsi || RELEASED
Seite 2 von 6Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter