ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Rurman

Rurman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 101

How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI? Empty
BeitragThema: How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?   How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI? Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 8:47

I'm working on a bus but I needed to know how to convert a bus vrom VBUS into OMSI.

Does anyone know it ? Smile

Thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?   How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI? Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 10:48

This is written in a few threats on this forum. So I don't understand why you establish new one. You have to try to find it before you ask.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rurman

Rurman

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?   How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI? Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 11:06

kosakkosak schrieb:
This is written in a few threats on this forum. So I don't understand why you establish new one. You have to try to find it before you ask.

I've searched for it and I did not found anything that was helpful.
So how about you show me a thread ? give me a link then if you're so smart.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?   How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI? Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 12:00

Nach oben Nach unten
Rurman

Rurman

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?   How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI? Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 12:09

LenkaTim schrieb:
https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t3790-vbus-busse-omsi-aber-wie?highlight=Vbus+zu+omsi

Here!

nice that's my thread in the german section lol
Nach oben Nach unten
Indigo1507

Anzahl der Beiträge : 124

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?   How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI? Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 12:20

Well, of course this question has come up before, but that's no reason to rip off Rurman's head. I try to be constructive and give an answer: So far there is no possibility for it because we haven't got any SDK concerning bus constructions yet. So we don't know exactly how they are made, how sounds are implemented etc. We know a lot if we go through the files concerning the buses but not enough. As a result we also don't know yet what has to be done to make a vbus-bus (gosh, what a word) work in Omsi. Therefore we need to wait until Marcel and Rüdiger are ready to publish an SDK. And most probably some of us will also need time to experiment before they know if it is possible to convert from vbus to Omsi and if yes, how it is done.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.discover-band.de
Rurman

Rurman

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?   How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI? Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 13:02

Indigo1507 schrieb:
Well, of course this question has come up before, but that's no reason to rip off Rurman's head. I try to be constructive and give an answer: So far there is no possibility for it because we haven't got any SDK concerning bus constructions yet. So we don't know exactly how they are made, how sounds are implemented etc. We know a lot if we go through the files concerning the buses but not enough. As a result we also don't know yet what has to be done to make a vbus-bus (gosh, what a word) work in Omsi. Therefore we need to wait until Marcel and Rüdiger are ready to publish an SDK. And most probably some of us will also need time to experiment before they know if it is possible to convert from vbus to Omsi and if yes, how it is done.

thanks for your input, I appreciate it.

This is what I was looking for.

Not some cry-babies Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?   How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI? Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 13:17

Vbus 3ds file -> Blender -> export to DirectX format -> download http://download.omsi.cz/OMSI_programy.rar -> open OmsiXConv -> convert to O3D files
Nach oben Nach unten
Rurman

Rurman

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?   How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI? Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 13:32

kosakkosak schrieb:
Vbus 3ds file -> Blender -> export to DirectX format -> download http://download.omsi.cz/OMSI_programy.rar -> open OmsiXConv -> convert to O3D files

the program I've downlodaed doesnt want to open
it says some files are missing.

a file called qtinf70.dll is missing

edit: ok i found it on the internet

Zuletzt von Rurman am So 10 Apr - 13:34 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?   How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI? Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 13:34

Rurman schrieb:
kosakkosak schrieb:

Create SDK folder in your Omsi folder, than copy all files from your download folder to new one (SDK)
Nach oben Nach unten
Rurman

Rurman

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?   How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI? Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 13:37

kosakkosak schrieb:
Rurman schrieb:
kosakkosak schrieb:

Create SDK folder in your Omsi folder, than copy all files from your download folder to new one (SDK)

and the .3ds files should be renamed to .x file?

/ it says "E/A error "

i tried to convert them but it doesnt let me

what to do? Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?   How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI? Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 14:03

Rurman schrieb:
kosakkosak schrieb:
Rurman schrieb:
kosakkosak schrieb:

/ it says "E/A error "

what to do? Sad

Download blender import the 3ds to blender then export that as X. file then convert to .o3d with the omsi converter
Nach oben Nach unten
Rurman

Rurman

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?   How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI? Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 16:50

rzr09 schrieb:
Rurman schrieb:
kosakkosak schrieb:
Rurman schrieb:
kosakkosak schrieb:

/ it says "E/A error "

what to do? Sad

Download blender import the 3ds to blender then export that as X. file then convert to .o3d with the omsi converter

and what files do i need to open blender?

a .blend file is not correct it cant be loaded.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?   How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI? Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 17:41

Even though I'm far away from modelling, especially in Blender...

File > Import > 3ds File (.3ds)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?   How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

How to convert Buses from VBUS to OMSI?
Seite 1 von 1