ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released)

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released) Empty
BeitragThema: Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released)   Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released) Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 15:31

Grendel

Grendel is a fictional map with the route 303 Grendel. It is not a big map, it is just the small city which I've decided to call Grendel.

This is my first map! Smile

The map is finished, however not released yet.

YouTube video (remember the map is not done yet in the video):
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released)   Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released) Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 10:48

Looks great, look forward to it's release!

Is your fictitious Grendel based in Germany or Denmark?

Cheers,
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released)   Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released) Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 11:05

Denmark, but yet I've written the street names in German. Everything missing is just the timetable which I do not know how to make.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released)   Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released) Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 11:11

Timetables are created and edited within the "Tracks & Trips" tab of the editor. (There is a large button at the bottom of the tab called named 'Edit timetable' (you create here too).

There's a step by step walkthrough of setting up a timetable, in the SDK manual. Very Happy

Cheers,
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released)   Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released) Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 11:41

Thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released)   Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released) Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 11:49

lol, I can't find that section in the SDK manual and this is too complicated.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released)   Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released) Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 13:43

Found it!

Zuletzt von Marpe am Fr 22 Apr - 13:38 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released)   Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released) Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 21:32

I'm interested if you sorted the timetables!
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released)   Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released) Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 22:30

we are all interested buddy.. don't give up... please...
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released)   Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released) Icon_minitimeFr 22 Apr - 13:38

OK! I'm adding some slight improvements and then I will release this map! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released)   Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released) Icon_minitimeFr 22 Apr - 19:22

I replied on the other thread but jsut to say... sweet-looking little map, has really great promise, but..... you have to get some 'route helpers' on the map! ... as there is no way to know which way to go Laughing .... apart from that a very nice little map.

Tak for det!
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released)   Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released) Icon_minitimeFr 22 Apr - 19:37

OH DEAR, I forgot to place those helpers! Thanks for telling me!! Shocked
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released)   Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Grendel - a new OMSI map with video (not released)
Seite 1 von 1