ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137)

Nach unten 
+18
Janniboy
EdjKa
Thiago
Rüdiger Hülsmann
gneb
jswallow
dr1980
tomtoon
SD80-1709
JunGRail
Agora-RATP
Volunteer
wurstbrot
Neven
EDawg
valir
Jason
22 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

[RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137) - Seite 4 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137)   [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 14:50

This map has been released (Version 1.0).

[EDIT: This map is now at Version 5, and counting! ... please visit the 'Real Maps' forum section for more details].

Thanks,

David. Very Happy

Zuletzt von davidrogers am Mo 28 März - 13:31 bearbeitet; insgesamt 3-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137)   [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 15:55

Hi david that was quick,

One question what frames are you running at because although 32 is very good, it seems it's just a tad too fast for this game and its like the game is slow at running it sounds odd but lower frames means smoother running, say 20 or 30. It does sound odd but on the last Ystad map i found that its a bit jerky, not stuttering just that it doesn't feel like im running at 30kmh

Im not criticising just hinting that it's running too good on my machine lol

Regards
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137)   [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 16:51

Hi,

I always lock frames at 20FPS, that's more than enough and running higher may be wasting resource without any gain.

Have you tried a defrag lately? That's the biggest factor for smooth running on OMSI I find.

I don't see a huge difference between maps on OMSI, other than the original Spandau-89, and this new map of course, which are heavier on the CPU in areas like Rathaus Spandau.

Ystad is a light map, other than in the built-up Malmo area. I'm surprised you're finding it heavy running.

One other bizarre tip - open up your PC and vacuum it out... I done mine yesterday and there was a LOT of dust and crap in there..... vac'd it out and now my PC is running like lightening.

Dust = Heat = Slow PC.

Very Happy
David.

Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137)   [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 18:38

Its not running slow at all its fine, its just it seems im running at 32 frames, nothing i can control, will try again. the only thing i have on the PC is OMSI.

Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137)   [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 19:02

Version 2 released.

Fixes:-

- Erroneous 'Rathaus Spandau' entry removed from timetable, trip database, and IBIS for southbound routes.

- Reversed destinations for Route Codes 05 and 06 corrected

... in short, hopefully you won't see any IBIS or timetable errors now.

Link at the top of the "Real Routes" forum section has been updated.

Cheers,
David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137)   [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 22:37

Hi all,

Just to let you know that all future support, version releases and discussion for this map will take place in the thread in the "Real Maps" section of the forum. This thread was purely for pre-release updates of the map.

Cheers,
David.
Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
SD80-1709

SD80-1709

Anzahl der Beiträge : 52

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137)   [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 10:20

Hello,
I don't known if you have already discover it but it's a little error in the IBIS route 3: In the IBIS route it's the stop Schm-Knobelsdorf-Strasse but in the map the stop is Seeburger Strasse... Wink
And why note made the real timetable for the line ? If you want I've imitations of the actual "Umlaufplaene" for M37... I'm trying to put them on your route but I've some problems with the timetable editor...
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137)   [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 10:50

Version 5 has been released. The updated downlaod link is in the "Real Maps" forum section.

SD80-1709 schrieb:
Hello,
I don't known if you have already discover it but it's a little error in the IBIS route 3: In the IBIS route it's the stop Schm-Knobelsdorf-Strasse but in the map the stop is Seeburger Strasse... Wink
And why note made the real timetable for the line ? If you want I've imitations of the actual "Umlaufplaene" for M37... I'm trying to put them on your route but I've some problems with the timetable editor...

Thanks for spotting that IBIS error; it was a 'stray' entry of "schmit-knoblesdorf" which I've now removed and uploaded the map as V4.

I did look at using the real timetable but it did not prove feasible, because remember that OMSI time does not always = real life time, and OMSI distance does not always = real world distance. Suffice to say I looked at it but decided against.

As stated above your post, all future support and activity on this map (now that it's released) will be on the other thread in the "Real Maps - Reale Strecken" section of the forum. Not this section. Thanks. Very Happy

David.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137)   [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 17:53

Hi!

I knew there was something missing in this map AND that it was made by someone outside Berlin, or Germany altogether. No offence.

What bothers me might be the bus stops (the models themselves and the names somewhere else as well)...
What was U-Bahnhof Rathaus Spandau has become S+U Rathaus Spandau (announcements say it "S und U Bahnhof Rathaus Spandau", by the way). They use the newer cuboid bus stop signs, which are as far as I remember included in OMSI already.
The ordinary bus stop sign models are well out-dated, but because of lack of modern BVG bus stop signs models, I cannot complain.
According to this >> http://www.bvg.de/index.php/de/binaries/asset/download/22117/file/1-1 >> file, the Freudstraße terminus is called Freudstr./Goldkäferweg, while the bus stops at the Falkenseer Chaussee x Freudstraße intersection are called Freudstr.. The Brunsbüttler Damm and Ruhlebener Straße bus stop set is now possibly called Brunsbüttler Damm/Ruhlebener Str.. I am, however, not sure of that.
The old Klosterstr. bus stop is now called Ziegelhof. There is a new stop at the Seeburger Weg x Elsflether Weg x Krumme Gärten intersection. It is called, you've guessed it, Krumme Gärten. The Päwesiner Weg bus stop has been renamed Seeburger Weg/Päwesiner Weg. What was Seeburger Str. became Lutoner Str..
The bus stop at the Magistratsweg x Baluschekweg is called Rudolf-Wissel-Siedlung. Meanwhile, the Heerstr./Sandstr. bus stop became simply Sandstr.. Just check the file I've linked and see the differences between 1989 and 2011 Freudstraße - Rathaus Spandau - Hahneberg service. You'll see that quite a lot has changed, but still not much.
And, please, correct the bus route cards on the bus stops Smile

Great mod anyway.

Regards,
Tr.P.S.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137)   [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 30 März - 19:38

Peter,

This mod has only been around for not even a week yet. Incremental improvements and changes are planned throughout it's lifecycle. I appreciate your views were meant as constructive feedback and they're taken that way. But they are perhaps a little unrealistic, the level of detail and accuracy you're asking for. Remember that this sim has only been out since 18th Feb and it's only March now....... Also, if maps were only made be people resident in the cities and countries that are being featured, we'd be waiting a long time for maps............. I personally love the fact that an Australian may present a map that's in Germany, or an Englishman a map that's in Sweden.... it's never going to simulate accuracy down to the 'rivet' Laughing ........ and I like to see other people's interpretations.

Anyway I'm not sure I'd ever achieve your expectations, in a freeware map, but I hope you still have fun with my creation. People need to jsut enjoy it for what it is, instead of always asking for more.........

David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Jason

Jason

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137)   [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 21:02

I'm sure David would of got around to changing bus stop names etc eventually, I had a look at the map in the editor and the amount of work to go along the streets and change names and then having to change the timetables is not going to happen just like that, it is a big job.
At the end of the day if someone was not happy with the modern day version they can load up the original map in the editor and change it as much as they like to how they want it.
I have just got V10 and with loads more buses running about it is very good, thanks David.

Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jasonsbuspics.fotopic.net
Holzroller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137)   [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 18:00

I have to agree V10 is a lot of fun, no doubt equally that there has already been a lot of work involved to get there and probably a lot more to come. All of which is appreciated.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137)   [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137) - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 18:07

Thanks. Very Happy

Just to let you know, there's more up to date post on this map in the "Real Maps" section.

Very Happy

Cheers.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137)   [RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137) - Seite 4 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[RELEASED]: Modern Day Spandau (Lines M37 / 137)
Seite 4 von 4Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4