ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Davisville 1.3.1 Final

Nach unten 
+50
Chen1984
MAN A21
NewFlyerC40LF
Sauter
Mikk
basty1983
StoneC0ld1
Waidmannsluster
ShortCappy
louis10022hk
Berndie
Smallhail741
97OrionVCNG
gneb
Fleetline7221
rextonj78
Icebear
Gaga101
JPG619
driv3r_hotmail
BusRider
Lockheart
smiler52
Emil
random.monster1981
CristianSkytter
Litskog
marcgeerts
Marpe
Mirko C
midtown292
Kristian
supertoast92
peterZZD
dr1980
Bigben123
batbish2000
kd
Rurman
tomtoon
Neven
GLaDOS
cbruun
835sedici
ESWE2011
kopmania
flippy1008
krtz07
Amy Rose
54 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Weiter
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 21:42

Amy you miss the point here with this east stop which I also mentioned to you yesterday. We understand about the north stop on one side and south o n the other but you have east on the stop!
As I said before you need to test these routes to see for yourself. As an ex bus driver I can tell you that it would not be like this on a real timetable.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 21:43

Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 21:54

Amy Rose schrieb:

AI issues can't be solved without a functioning stop sign if you are referring to the cross streets, The John Street junction will be fixed in next patch.
Minor errors: Bayview north goes from John to Bayview station, and exact reverse They are not errors
Empress and burleigh and parkview might have a miss match errors, and the stops labelled south and north are sides. there are 2 stops on a major intersection. To avoid schedule confusion in Toronto, we use side stops, on a N-S route, we use south side to call it the south end, and north side to call it the north end of the intersection. same applies to E-W routes. It displays as east on IBIS because that is the name of the cross street

then can you put a stop sign at the cross streets, it really does muck up my driving, as they crash into you or vice versa...
yeah but they start at john st to bayview station, think it would be better if it said that, and for the reverse route

and on that site, theres no 114? why is this?

Zuletzt von tomtoon am So 3 Apr - 21:56 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 21:56

tomtoon schrieb:
Amy Rose schrieb:

AI issues can't be solved without a functioning stop sign if you are referring to the cross streets, The John Street junction will be fixed in next patch.
Minor errors: Bayview north goes from John to Bayview station, and exact reverse They are not errors
Empress and burleigh and parkview might have a miss match errors, and the stops labelled south and north are sides. there are 2 stops on a major intersection. To avoid schedule confusion in Toronto, we use side stops, on a N-S route, we use south side to call it the south end, and north side to call it the north end of the intersection. same applies to E-W routes. It displays as east on IBIS because that is the name of the cross street

then can you put a stop sign at the cross streets, it really does muck up my driving, as they crash into you or vice versa...
yeah but they start at john st to bayview station, think it would be better if it said that, and for the reverse route
I need to know if the stop signs are purely cosmetic or if they actually work if anyone can confirm
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 21:58

i edited the post too late, does the 114 even exist in real life?
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 22:00

No, but I don't want the redundancy so I decided to make fictional branch A11 into 114 since there is no route taken by 114... YET. There are real routes that leave the City of Toronto, and even one branch that goes through the next city and into a town north of it
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 22:18

Fair enough,hope the issues are sorted, if you are busy, dont worry though Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 22:19

I'm sorry, but most of the issues that were posted were supposed to happen (excluding the stupid ai and the missing announcements)
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 14:17

well thats fair enough, at least if the stupid ai/junctions and announcements are fixed, i think itll be a awesome up from an excellent map Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Mirko C

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 17:56

Maybe it would...

Unfortunately I cannot open the latest RAR files. It will say "Not possible to read from this drive" (something like, it's German "Von diesem Datenträger kann nicht gelesen werden") and the packing program will close. Other RAR files work fine and I tried redownload 3 times or so and always the same.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 17:59

The route 11 is awesome, but how u get the bus to say E11 and S11?
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 18:17

Good job, Amy! Your map is really impressing! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 20:08

Marpe schrieb:
Good job, Amy! Your map is really impressing! Smile
Thanks! Wink I hope you will like the roads update and more new routes. (I might be able to start doing a ~30KM local route which is the longest route in my Transit system)
I will continue working on this map until I have done all the routes, or the optimizations still brings OMSI to its knees. The biggest problem is that I require a new font, since I want to make routes that say 34 A, B, C, ETC, since EXX SXX xXX and XXE will not be enough, since we have routes that have branches take the entire A-G alphabet
tomtoon schrieb:
01101 is E11 and 01105 is S11 Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 20:54

Amy Rose schrieb:

I will continue working on this map until I have done all the routes, or the optimizations still brings OMSI to its knees. The biggest problem is that I require a new font, since I want to make routes that say 34 A, B, C, ETC, since EXX SXX xXX and XXE will not be enough, since we have routes that have branches take the entire A-G alphabet
tomtoon schrieb:

thanks amy...

why is the steele to davisville on IBIS as davisville to davisville station?
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 20:57

tomtoon schrieb:
Amy Rose schrieb:

tomtoon schrieb:

thanks amy...

why is the steele to davisville on IBIS as davisville to davisville station?
That's whats confusing me! I deliberately force the buses to display Bayview to Davisville station, but they still do such item :/ I hope I will fix this in the next road update!
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 21:02

For davisville to steele loop its correct, then on the way back its davisville to davisville station (which is wrong)
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 21:03

tomtoon schrieb:
For davisville to steele loop its correct, then on the way back its davisville to davisville station (which is wrong)
I know what you are saying, but It may be something to do with the buses sharing the same bus stop. I have made my new station so that there is a separate bus bay for route 11 and another one for route 28
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 21:12

There was at davisville anyway wasnt there?
well the IBIS from there is correct, its coming back on the 11 that isnt
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeMo 4 Apr - 21:16

to Davisville station is bugged as I know it. There are new bus bays to possibly fix the glitch for the return route
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 0:10

I noticed that I rebuild the roads for the entire 28 route, if you want me to release the rebuilt roads route by route, just ask me and I can release version 1.2A (Alpha since I need to redo the entire bayview Avenue)
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 0:31

I had a panic at the intersection of Fleming/Manor and Baview as my fps dropped from 30 to 7.7 scratch I left and came back and had 30 fps :/
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 0:48

Nice route, will drive it again, there are some errors though, the bus on the route 28 displays the route 11.

If the route is interlined, and the trip starts out on the 28, then the route should be entered as 28 in the editor. Looks like that may be a HOF file issue though?

-There were quite a few interceptions with two rows of lights, one light is red and the other would be green at times, it is really confusing driving through these intersections.

-Schedule has way too much padding, I have to drive like 10-20 KPH in order to stay on time, even after a few minutes I caught my self being two minutes too early. I guess when I play the route in reverse within a few minutes, i will adjust the clock by 20 minutes and leave the stand late.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 0:50

krtz07 schrieb:
Nice route, will drive it again, there are some errors though, the bus on the route 28 displays the route 11.

If the route is interlined, and the trip starts out on the 28, then the route should be entered as 28 in the editor. Looks like that may be a HOF file issue though?

-There were quite a few interceptions with two rows of lights, one light is red and the other would be green at times, it is really confusing driving through these intersections.

-Schedule has way too much padding, I have to drive like 10-20 KPH in order to stay on time, even after a few minutes I caught my self being two minutes too early. I guess when I play the route in reverse within a few minutes, i will set adjust the clock by 20 minutes and leave the stand late.
80 minute trips will go down to 60 minutes, and the others get cut by 10 minutes except the 28
Nach oben Nach unten
marcgeerts

marcgeerts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 10:55

Hi Ami,

Having troubble downloading that extra hof file on first page.Probably because in tsjechisch or something?anyway I only see black with pictures that are not loading so I son't see how or where to click for download.LMaybe another solution?
Much appreciated.

Regards...Marc
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 18:22

Hi amy,
just done the E11, and noticed a few bugs..

While at bayiew avenue, there was a 28, then two 11's about 30 seconds apart just behind the 28, then an S11 just behind them two (apart 1 min) then when I got to Elpington (is it) another 11 came along (5 mins later), and while at the South stop, it said there wasn't another 11 for 39 minutes, then at the N stop, it said there was one in 4 minutes.
Then I noticed broadway avenue is in the wrong place on the timetable, correct in the IBIS though..

thanks,
tom
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 11 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Davisville 1.3.1 Final
Seite 11 von 29Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Weiter