ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5

Nach unten 
+30
Marpe
BLENDER
Svemicke
Dario
flo9ryn
Driverman
jerry@sw
David_SI
Andyc22
Dean W
Smoje
nemeza
EdjKa
Giovanni
JunGRail
CristianSkytter
NSRacer
EDawg
marcgeerts
Zuthix
Mike
MAN_SD200
tomtoon
Reeceyboy77
flippy1008
JayKae
kd
Rurman
pascal121
34 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3, 4  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

[UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Empty
BeitragThema: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeFr 18 März - 0:22

The Ystad - Malmo map has now been updated, to Version 5, released Wed 6th April.

Changes & Improvements to this version:-

- All references to Line 200 now removed (from Helper signs etc).
- Electronic Bus Stop Displays added to some stops.
- Significant improvements to terrain elevation in rural areas.
- One or two other improvements.

This map is still not perfect, but will improve further with age Very Happy ..... I have tried hard to eradicate all remaining 'invisible collisions'. If you do try this map and experience one, please take a screenshot to show me exactly where. BUT: also bear in mind that if the collisions are taking place near a 90 degree bend then you were probably just going too fast... Wink OMSI is quite rightly sensitive to sharp bends taken too fast.

You can download this latest version, here:-

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://aussiex.net/omsi/Ystad_V5.exe

Thanks,
David.

Zuletzt von David R am Mi 6 Apr - 21:58 bearbeitet; insgesamt 16-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
pascal121

pascal121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeFr 18 März - 9:09

the links do not go? Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
http://slowsradio.blog4ever.com/blog/article-458758.html
Rurman

Rurman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 101

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeFr 18 März - 9:41

^ that

I really would love to play that map, but the link is broken.

could you upload that on megaupload or some other hosters?

thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeFr 18 März - 9:56

Nach oben Nach unten
Rurman

Rurman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 101

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeFr 18 März - 10:22

thanks Smile

awesome
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeFr 18 März - 10:46

Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeFr 18 März - 11:15

The route is pretty good, i just drove it both ways, the scenery has a really good vibe, i chose a late afternoon - autumn setting, with sunset and all, it sets the mood for the lazy driving the timetable needs. Smile

Some notes:
a couple of the bus stations should have that floating notification, because otherwise it is easy to miss them, especially in the dark, and without full beam (which is prohibited in the city if i am right):
- Malmo Oster Gata
- Ystad Vast (to Ystad)
- Ystad Brink Gata (to Ystad)
These are the ones without a bay (or loop) - so no huge yellow arrow beforehand. Smile

At Malmo i got wrong new timetable to the route back (got an hour earlier one).

Also, there is some invisible objěct sneaking around at the last turn to Ystad Terminus. it totally ruined my 100% driving stats. Sad Be prepared!

All in all a great map, and a definite improvement since the last one in terms of small objects around the road. No lower traffic lights again though. Razz
A bit more trees on the way would be nice.
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeFr 18 März - 15:04

Zitat :
Also, there is some invisible objěct sneaking around at the last turn to Ystad Terminus. it totally ruined my 100% driving stats. Be prepared!

I had this when I was creating my maps it the Library (stadt....) whatever opposite the petrol station. it has an invisible extended radius into the road. Basically, go into the editor and either delete it or send the X and Y coordinates further back away from the road. It an uncontrollable thing since it is attached to the building until MR fix it!
Nach oben Nach unten
Reeceyboy77

Reeceyboy77

Anzahl der Beiträge : 58

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeFr 18 März - 17:30

flippy1008 schrieb:
Zitat :
Also, there is some invisible objěct sneaking around at the last turn to Ystad Terminus. it totally ruined my 100% driving stats. Be prepared!

I had this when I was creating my maps it the Library (stadt....) whatever opposite the petrol station. it has an invisible extended radius into the road. Basically, go into the editor and either delete it or send the X and Y coordinates further back away from the road. It an uncontrollable thing since it is attached to the building until MR fix it!

yh i had the same problem, btw it didnt take me 50mins on the line 100 am i going the wrong way lol, need more stops!

but all in all a great map, shame about the invisible (wall) that wrecked my bus and driver status Sad but can you fix this and re- upload the map??

Many Thanks in advance
Reeceyboy77
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeFr 18 März - 17:40

it took none of us 50 minutes. in fact i think david, owing his second post, did it in less. i think it was ambitious to say the least. every 30 minutes on Ystad is fine or something I dunno. Maybe 35-40 minutes with a 5 minute layover at the stop before the layover stop (the one with the ring) and 10 minutes at either terminus or something. Either way when the 50 minutes was up it felt much quicker than that of 143 map (25 minutes was like a day!)
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeFr 18 März - 18:11

My Review:

I LOVE IT!!!!

As I predicted... one of the best addons to date thank you Dave.

My ONLY thoughts are similar to above. Traffic lights on side of poles would be beneficial, and I missed the last two stops before Ystad on my return trip as they were not marked. I just expected them to be as all the others are. It is nice to have them all marked so that once we know the route and stops by heart we can then turn off the help signs.

Oh and... was this my error or yours... Arriving at Malmo I pulled into the layover/drop off stop and no one got out? I had to go to the departure stop, let them out then return to the layover. Is this me or is this how it is? Just wondered why as it was a drop off point they didn't bugger off?

I LOVE the fact that it is a very 'Lazy' route, in that you certainly don't want to be rushing it. I got many 6 minute waits at stops, so I guess like when I was doing this as a job for real, you get to know which routes you put your foot down on and which ones you left the bus station ten minutes late purposely as you had so much time on route lol... But this makes this addon even more realistic than any other I have seen to date, in fact not just addon routes.. Unlike the 92 route where you have top drive like a F1 driver, your route times are far more as they would be in the real world, and I applaud you for this. whether it was intentional or not! Please do not change this!!!

Looking forward to the X3 route now Razz Rolling Eyes Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 10:18

Yeah its good apart from the error of me running into an invisible object in the other thread
Nach oben Nach unten
MAN_SD200

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 15:16

F*ck invisible object, the map is great! I LOVE long routes, especially with MAN SD202 equipped with 4-speed gearbox. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Mike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeSa 19 März - 16:20

MAN_SD200 schrieb:
F*ck invisible object, the map is great! I LOVE long routes, especially with MAN SD202 equipped with 4-speed gearbox. Very Happy

Haha, me too!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Zuthix

Anzahl der Beiträge : 42

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeSo 20 März - 10:08

Realy nice map! Only just some bugs, but verry nice! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeMo 21 März - 17:01

Thanks for the comments. (Especially those people who recognise the value in adding a nice, encouraging comment to motivate the person doing the work, even though yes of course there are bugs).

There is a way of influencing to get what you want and it usually involves ensuring you point out good things as well as bugs and problems. I'll then be a happy davidrogers and will put work into making this the best map ever! Laughing

The other post on this map has barely a single positive comment and if people aren't arsed about the effort I'm putting in, I'll still make these maps but just won't bother sharing them.

For those who ARE arsed, expect a V2 with a revised timetable and fixing the 'invisible collisions' problems. Cool

David.
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeMo 21 März - 17:11

davidrogers schrieb:

Thanks for the comments. (Especially those people who recognise the value in adding a nice, encouraging comment to motivate the person doing the work, even though yes of course there are bugs).

There is a way of influencing to get what you want and it usually involves ensuring you point out good things as well as bugs and problems. I'll then be a happy davidrogers and will put work into making this the best map ever! Laughing

The other post on this map has barely a single positive comment and if people aren't arsed about the effort I'm putting in, I'll still make these maps but just won't bother sharing them.

For those who ARE arsed, expect a V2 with a revised timetable and fixing the 'invisible collisions' problems. Cool

David.

Even if you made v2 JUST for me David, I would give you more gratification than the rest of them put together Wink

I actually think the route would be pure heaven if and when someone makes a coach addon...It suits a coach I think, but still that's not stopping me running up and down atm in my D92!
Nach oben Nach unten
marcgeerts

marcgeerts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeMo 21 März - 17:17

Hi David,

Be assured...I reale apprecate the work you put in things.I know hos hard it is.And the result is realy amazing.Whatever others tell you.So please keep up the good work if anything for us people who appreciate it.
Keep on omsi-ing...Marc
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeMo 21 März - 19:09

Sweet map! keep up the good work looking forward to V2. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to create this map. I'm sure it takes a lot time and patience.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeMo 21 März - 19:26

VERSION 2.0 RELEASED!

Version 2.0 has been released at 19:41z on Mon 21st March 2011.

[EDIT: Version 2 has now been replaced by Version 3.0. See either the first post on this thread (which has been amended with new link for V3), or the post a few down from this one].

Zuletzt von davidrogers am Mo 21 März - 21:14 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeMo 21 März - 19:49

Thanks david, will try it now Smile
I do like your map david, the length of the map, and the detail is incredible, but obviously for the little niggles that were there. Without the update in mind, I am giving it an 8/10, ill see if it goes up after trying the update.
And I AM NOT just saying that because of what was said in the other thread, it genuinely is a good map Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeMo 21 März - 19:57

thanks mate, appreciate that. Very Happy

Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeMo 21 März - 20:03

I don't know which topic to comment now. Smile
Thanks for the update, i hope the timetable isn't too tight now (not that i don't like fast driving). I think i'll give it a try with the 4-speed D86, will be nice to overtake cars between cities. (my new favourite hobby in OMSI Very Happy - best way is at intersections right after our lights turned to red)
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeMo 21 März - 20:14

Sweet David, hey did you need some help or anything with the OZx FTP ?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitimeMo 21 März - 21:16

JayKae schrieb:
Sweet David, hey did you need some help or anything with the OZx FTP ?

Hi Jay,

No it'll be fine mate thanks - just not had a chance to look at it yet. Just arrived back from hols this afternoon and after seeing all the negative stuff on this map, thought I better get some fixing done! Twisted Evil

So just using these links for the moment as they're so easy and fast to put up.

Cheers,
Dave.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5   [UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[UPDATED 6th April]: Ystad - Malmo (Sverige) Map - Version 5
Seite 1 von 4Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3, 4  Weiter