ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

W.I.P Fantasy Route!

Nach unten 
+11
Lolsmurf
cbruun
Jacob1029
GLaDOS
peterZZD
Se7en
Freeman
kd
tanzboy
Steroid
cvitan
15 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
cvitan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

W.I.P Fantasy Route! Empty
BeitragThema: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 10:00

The route Im making is nog taken from the real world, and therefore and don't know what I should call it yet, perhaps you have some ideas?!?
This route is not just a "city-course" this will take you from city to city with a distance, with some forest and other stuff inbetween ! And of course there will be som stop at smaller villages! And yeah the cities aren't THAT big but its still cities!

My goal is to get a distance of approximately 35-45 minutes one way

Well some pictures, so you get the Idea of how it looks, please leave a comment on what you think, or if you have some ideas etc etc!

W.I.P Fantasy Route! 110
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 210
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 310
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 410
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 510
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 610
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 710
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 810
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 910
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 1010

Hope you like it!
Nach oben Nach unten
Steroid

Steroid

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 10:36

Looks good! Keep at it!
Nach oben Nach unten
tanzboy

tanzboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 10:59

Beautiful!
Nach oben Nach unten
cvitan

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 11:17

Thank you, I am really satisfied with what ive done so far! Right now it takes about 14 minutes to go from A to B (without stops) So a lot o work to do Wink

And I'll try to add as many "up&downs" i can because i feel that just going on a plain ground doesn't "feel" as it should. I'll give you a update later on! =)
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 11:21

cvitan schrieb:
Thank you, I am really satisfied with what ive done so far! Right now it takes about 14 minutes to go from A to B (without stops) So a lot o work to do Wink

And I'll try to add as many "up&downs" i can because i feel that just going on a plain ground doesn't "feel" as it should. I'll give you a update later on! =)

That is soo true!
I am experimenting with tight windy roads with lots of curves and steep parts too.
Btw the scenery already looks beautiful on your map, i'am looking forward to driving on it soon! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
cvitan

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 12:44

Some pictures of the new village added and some of the forest Razz Alot of trees, but thats the whole point of having a route outside the cities =)

W.I.P Fantasy Route! 111
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 211
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 311
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 411
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 511
Nach oben Nach unten
Freeman

Freeman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 14:37

Hello

Nice screens and a good concept of design.....

- I hope you make some narrow roads too just like a typical country road
- I hope you will provide things on the route to look at whilst travelling between cities, so it doesnt get too boring just driving e.g. make some bends and sharp turns that require slow down
-The villages sound good - Hope you can make them look very realisitic and peaceful Smile

Keep us updated

Freeman
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 15:27

Freeman schrieb:
Hello

Nice screens and a good concept of design.....

- I hope you make some narrow roads too just like a typical country road
- I hope you will provide things on the route to look at whilst travelling between cities, so it doesnt get too boring just driving e.g. make some bends and sharp turns that require slow down
-The villages sound good - Hope you can make them look very realisitic and peaceful Smile

Keep us updated

Freeman

+1 for the narrow roads!
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 16:50

Oh man, this is awesome! Can't wait for it! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 18:04

Hmmm. I do like what you already made, but there's one thing I'd add in...

Wait, what was it...? Oh yes, a railway.
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 18:24

Hi, Very nice route, One question, how did you do the roads on a hill
Nach oben Nach unten
cvitan

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 19:03

There will be narrow roads, and also a railway, The road I've done so far is "the big one" thats why it doesn't have so much sharp turns, on the smaller ones it will!
but right now Im doing a road that reaches up in a mountain then turning round it and so on! If only I knew how to make tunnels! hmm..

You want something to look at while you are driving - how bout THE ROAD Wink heh, any suggestions on that?

Some of the villages are "lookalike" from where I'm from, hope that satifies you Wink

Bring up your ideas of "the perfect route"

Regards!!
Nach oben Nach unten
cvitan

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 19:07

The mountain reaches up to about 100 meters at the highest.. Its not finished as you hopefully can see!

W.I.P Fantasy Route! 112
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 212
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 312
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 19:10

I'd like to make a suggestion, since you are making a bus route that goes in between the cities, I suggest the following:

About half way to from one town to another you should make a stop for multiple buses on intercity lines ; here's a sketch of what I mean in paint:

W.I.P Fantasy Route! 50910086

This map is wonderful, keep up the good work!

Also make more cities, not just 2 so it will be a real intercity route! Wink

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 19:18

Here's a better explanation of what I mean lol!
(I just used paint to draw this quick, I know to use PS)

W.I.P Fantasy Route! 61481588

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
Jacob1029

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 21:42

I like it, really good to see a long route combining express work with smaller towns.

I hope to drive a coach on these roads one day:)
Nach oben Nach unten
cvitan

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 22:45

There will be more cities and the final one I will try to make it large with Highway crossing etc etc, Still I am new to route creating but i feel like i succeded so far, so I really appreciate the ideas i get!
The only thing I could use som help with is:
How do you change the Display sign on the bus, so i can write the names on the cities, I have not figured it out yet. :p And I'm not entirely familiar with how to write the timetable so the time is correct, but I'm reading the best i can so I deliver a good route for you all..
If my calculation is correct it should be finished sometime next week.

The only thing missing is a good coach! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 15:04

Also, on non-highway roads, add many curves, narrow roads, so we can test our driving skills to the max!

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
cvitan

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 16:58

The Mountain
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 611
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 512
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 412

And just a thing I did for the "coutry side" Wink Hope you like it so far
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 213
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 313
Nach oben Nach unten
cbruun

cbruun

Anzahl der Beiträge : 132

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 17:04

Great screens, gives me a bit of inspiration for my map Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 17:19

Congratulations, this map is wonderful, please aim for 1h drive one way, you can achieve that by making curves like this!

Can't wait for this map! cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
cvitan

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 19:18

probably, I believe it takes about 20-25 min without a stop.. And I just began on the coutry side, The only thing i really missing is roads without sidewalks.. but this will do for now.. I was on a long trip this weekend and som roads gave me alot of inspiration, so I'll do my best to deliver that into the game!
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 20:21

Can't wait to try it, looks amazing!
What kind of road did you use here (it certainly looks like one without pavements - is it just painted over the terrain)?
https://servimg.com/view/16253825/3
Nach oben Nach unten
cvitan

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 16:29

W.I.P Fantasy Route! 113
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 215
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 314
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 413
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 513
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 612
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 711
W.I.P Fantasy Route! 811

Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 16:50

Awesome!!! What a Face Shocked
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: W.I.P Fantasy Route!   W.I.P Fantasy Route! Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

W.I.P Fantasy Route!
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter