ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

English Download Version

Nach unten 
+86
cf4180
theneomaster
peterZZD
hilly
supertoast92
TurryBoeing
Code-121
Hexta
harry7430
win173d
evo
SpeedbirdA320FO
tripel7
MrArchos
Cas
mldaureol
Marek
EDawg
Zuthix
Eggtooth
cvitan
8v71
Aficio
Foob
Ralph Kramden
madlewis
WoodenSpoons
Thiago
tomtoon
kazz2860
Speedy_Sticks
Xaid0n
Neobus_Citta
Daniel C
Pedro
brunoc
Rudy
Viking84
gneb
martijn189
Freeman
fan79
jord123
and995
jay_zhead
kevo37
rzr09
thenthornthing
ediblechickenwing
aarongilp
Scenicruiser
yahav
JayKae
rem31450
Marpe
makkafaction
EdjKa
Joost1991
DavidW
cmcn121
hcaoc
FR1GTS
random.monster1981
crazyjefke
Davidthebusman
scania_n270ub
Kristian
ruicp
Razor
GLaDOS
JunGRail
Stefan
krtz07
Neven
Amy Rose
Se7en
DIMI
Kernel
scaniaomnidekka
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Skiv
flippy1008
BusRider
Marcel Kuhnt
90 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Weiter
AutorNachricht
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

English Download Version - Seite 18 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 5:24

Freeman schrieb:

I do believe that consumer trust has decreased due to this problem and that sales will be affected by this, so I think that Marcel and Rudiger need to look at the Contract they signed with Aerosoft to see if they can make a claim against them! I think that Marcel and Rudiger must be regretting their choice in allowing aerosoft to be their publisher! because they have done a terrible job! they could have at least just found another way to upload it!

The fact that they make us wait until Monday makes it even worse!!!! if they want our money they should work overtime to get it ready by Saturday!!!!!

Consumer Trust has indeed been harmed, I was expecting to log into Aerosoft and purchase on the day of release.

It's annoyingly irritating to know that while most of us do not own OMSI despite paying for it, That a small few managed to get it intact.

This is not a good start IMHO for Marcel and Rudiger, They've poured more than 4 years into this Project only for Aerosoft to mess it up within one day.

I for one, will NOT be buying OMSI until I test a demo on my PC and will then purchase when the Box Version comes out, That way, I will have the physical media and all printed intructions etc. and be Certain it will run acceptably well.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 5:48

random.monster1981 schrieb:
Freeman schrieb:

I do believe that consumer trust has decreased due to this problem and that sales will be affected by this, so I think that Marcel and Rudiger need to look at the Contract they signed with Aerosoft to see if they can make a claim against them! I think that Marcel and Rudiger must be regretting their choice in allowing aerosoft to be their publisher! because they have done a terrible job! they could have at least just found another way to upload it!

The fact that they make us wait until Monday makes it even worse!!!! if they want our money they should work overtime to get it ready by Saturday!!!!!

Consumer Trust has indeed been harmed, I was expecting to log into Aerosoft and purchase on the day of release.

It's annoyingly irritating to know that while most of us do not own OMSI despite paying for it, That a small few managed to get it intact.

This is not a good start IMHO for Marcel and Rudiger, They've poured more than 4 years into this Project only for Aerosoft to mess it up within one day.

I for one, will NOT be buying OMSI until I test a demo on my PC and will then purchase when the Box Version comes out, That way, I will have the physical media and all printed intructions etc. and be Certain it will run acceptably well.
I heard something about a tutorial map, and if Marcel and Rudiger can just put the tutorial map and delete the rest, that would be a somewhat decent demo.Or they can do something like a 100% raw stress test(yes uses full cpu+gpu rendering) that brings you from the wide open to the densest part and see how the computer handles it
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 6:33

Amy Rose schrieb:

I heard something about a tutorial map, and if Marcel and Rudiger can just put the tutorial map and delete the rest, that would be a somewhat decent demo.Or they can do something like a 100% raw stress test(yes uses full cpu+gpu rendering) that brings you from the wide open to the densest part and see how the computer handles it

I totally agree there, I hope they listen to their fans and deliver a demo of some sort, It's particularly difficult to base OMSI's performance on someones machine / PC configuration just by looking at minimum / Recommended requirements.

A good example is Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2010, My PC surpasses the recommended specifications yet the game itself runs as if it was being used on a lower spec PC.

As a person who is unemployed, I cannot Afford to spend any money on OMSI until I know for certain what kind of performance I will get from it.

Nach oben Nach unten
EdjKa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 96

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:08

YEAH! They activate my copy Smile Now need to wait 6 hours, before i come back from work and can test it Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
cvitan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:11

Zuletzt von cvitan am Sa 19 Feb - 8:21 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Eggtooth

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:14

WHY I MUST PAY WITH DEBIT/CREDIT CARD?!

I GOT MONEY ON PAYPAL NOT ON DEBIT CARD!!!! STUPID!
Nach oben Nach unten
EdjKa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 96

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:21

Eggtooth schrieb:
WHY I MUST PAY WITH DEBIT/CREDIT CARD?!

I GOT MONEY ON PAYPAL NOT ON DEBIT CARD!!!! STUPID!

I payd with paypal, why you think you MUST pay with card?
Nach oben Nach unten
Eggtooth

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:22

Because when i am getting redirected to login page, they asking me for credit card. Paypal asking me Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

What i need to choose?

English Download Version - Seite 18 14233898
Nach oben Nach unten
Eggtooth

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:26

[quote="Eggtooth"]Because when i am getting redirected to login page, they asking me for credit card. Paypal asking me Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

What i need to choose?
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/14233898.jpg/
Nach oben Nach unten
Eggtooth

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:27

Because when i am getting redirected to login page, they asking me for credit card. Paypal asking me Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

What i need to choose?
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/14233898.jpg/

GREAT! I DID BANK TRANSFER BY MISTAKE!!!! THIS IS COMPLETELY STUPID! HOW TO CANCEL THAT?!
Nach oben Nach unten
Joost1991

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:36

I'm still not able to add the Download version to my basket? Does someone know how to?
Nach oben Nach unten
Zuthix

Anzahl der Beiträge : 42

BeitragThema: OMSI   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:36

Nach oben Nach unten
8v71

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:38

All I'm seeing is the page to buy the boxed version I think...

Has someone actually seen a download link?
Nach oben Nach unten
Eggtooth

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:39

Can someone help me? I don't have credit card on PayPal, HOW TO PAY WITHOUT IT?!
Nach oben Nach unten
Zuthix

BeitragThema: OMSI   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:39

I know some people are downloading at the moment, but i don't know the link Mad

@ Eggtooth
Normaly you can go back and then do Bank tranfser or something. Smile Where did you get the download link?
Nach oben Nach unten
Eggtooth

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:41

But i can't! I don't have bank account, only paypal Sad How to pay with paypal money i got?
Nach oben Nach unten
Zuthix

BeitragThema: OMSI   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:42

Did you select paypal? Where did you got it (a link)? Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Eggtooth

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:43

Yes i selected PayPal...

Paypal got only Debit/Credit Card option.
Nach oben Nach unten
Zuthix

BeitragThema: OMSI   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:45

Strange, normaly you go to the paypal site and then got a choise. Are you on the paypal site? Wehre did you download OMSI?
Nach oben Nach unten
Eggtooth

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:48

I used one English where you pay with euro, and American with US currency... And i can't choose. I got only when logged:

Add Credit card to do payment.
Nach oben Nach unten
Zuthix

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:51

Nach oben Nach unten
Eggtooth

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:52

There is no download option.
Nach oben Nach unten
Zuthix

BeitragThema: OMSI   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:54

You did a Pre-order?
Nach oben Nach unten
Eggtooth

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:55

Yes that was a pre-order, and i was redirected to german paypal...
Nach oben Nach unten
kazz2860

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 18 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 8:56

my bus jump up and down
Nach oben Nach unten

English Download Version
Seite 18 von 30Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Weiter