ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

English Download Version

Nach unten 
+86
cf4180
theneomaster
peterZZD
hilly
supertoast92
TurryBoeing
Code-121
Hexta
harry7430
win173d
evo
SpeedbirdA320FO
tripel7
MrArchos
Cas
mldaureol
Marek
EDawg
Zuthix
Eggtooth
cvitan
8v71
Aficio
Foob
Ralph Kramden
madlewis
WoodenSpoons
Thiago
tomtoon
kazz2860
Speedy_Sticks
Xaid0n
Neobus_Citta
Daniel C
Pedro
brunoc
Rudy
Viking84
gneb
martijn189
Freeman
fan79
jord123
and995
jay_zhead
kevo37
rzr09
thenthornthing
ediblechickenwing
aarongilp
Scenicruiser
yahav
JayKae
rem31450
Marpe
makkafaction
EdjKa
Joost1991
DavidW
cmcn121
hcaoc
FR1GTS
random.monster1981
crazyjefke
Davidthebusman
scania_n270ub
Kristian
ruicp
Razor
GLaDOS
JunGRail
Stefan
krtz07
Neven
Amy Rose
Se7en
DIMI
Kernel
scaniaomnidekka
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Skiv
flippy1008
BusRider
Marcel Kuhnt
90 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Kristian

Kristian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

English Download Version - Seite 16 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:10

yeah it is working-.........

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

lol! lol! lol!

Zuletzt von Kristian am Fr 18 Feb - 23:11 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
madlewis

Anzahl der Beiträge : 25

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:10

Basically you cant get it now. Earlier on (me included) some of us managed to get the download version into out carts, but when it asked for login details we couldn't get any further. However, now going back through my history i managed to get back to the login screen with it still in my cart and pay and download. If you didn't get it in your cart earlier, theres nothing you can do for now. Sorry!
Nach oben Nach unten
kevo37

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:12

hcaoc schrieb:
This is the link that worked for me: https://aerosoft-shop.com/login.php?action=process&products_id=

OK, but when I go there and sign in, I see my account details, how do I find the game and add it to cart? Where are you going in order to click buy?
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:13

I've just checked my internet history! Would appear OMSI was in my card, all I've had to do is purchase it and i'm in the process of downloading justnow!

If you managed to add it to your cart, check your internet history, you may get lucky!!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:13

Damnit, So basically everything is fine, They just wont put up the "Add to cart" button. This is silly. Seems the servers are fixed.
Nach oben Nach unten
Joost1991

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

That link is not gonna work.

As madlewis said, if you didn't already add it once to your cart (like me) you're screwed and can play the game.
Nach oben Nach unten
madlewis

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:14

Yep everything is fine. However if they opened it up i bet the servers would be down in a few minutes due to the stress!

Regarding the link above, you can only do it if you managed to get the item in your cart earlier, you CANNOT do it now. Sorry

EDIT: Joost1991 beat me to it Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
hcaoc

hcaoc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 31

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:16

kevo37 schrieb:
hcaoc schrieb:
This is the link that worked for me: https://aerosoft-shop.com/login.php?action=process&products_id=

OK, but when I go there and sign in, I see my account details, how do I find the game and add it to cart? Where are you going in order to click buy?

If you didn't add the game to your cart earlier and make it to the login page, then you can't download it until they make it available again.
Nach oben Nach unten
kevo37

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:16

Hey people who got it downloaded/downloading, can you post the link of the site that you clicked buy on? I want to make sure I am watching the right one.
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

If they are worried about it going down, They should open it and do what some download sites do, Put people in a qeue
Nach oben Nach unten
Pedro

Pedro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 68

Well, it seems like I'm one of the few unlucky bastards not to have it in my cart Sad

I hope you guys give us some photos and videos once you get your games installed Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:17

Pedro schrieb:
cmcn121 schrieb:

YEEHAA!!! I AM FUCKING OVER THE MOON..........I've just checked mine to find OMSI in my cart and ready to be paid for and downloaded Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I shall post a screenshot of my cart and some in game pics(if it works on my PC)later tonight!

Please do post a picture of your cart, I have OMSI there too, but I can't be sure if it's the boxed version :/

I shall when i figure out how to get the image to show in a post.
Nach oben Nach unten
madlewis

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:17

Ye i agree it seems very unfair some people can get it and others cant and have to wait until Monday. A queue system would be a good idea

@Pedro
Will try and get some images/videos up. Might not be tonight as gotta be up early for work tomorrow, so when its installed might just have time to play it for a few minutes, but will put some up tomorrow Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:20

madlewis schrieb:
Ye i agree it seems very unfair some people can get it and others cant and have to wait until Monday. A queue system would be a good idea

I agree, I feel guilty now that I'm downloading it and others cant, it's a shame aerosoft couldn't have done a better job of handling the situation.

Anyone know how to post images here?
Nach oben Nach unten
Kristian

Kristian

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:21

Pedro schrieb:
Well, it seems like I'm one of the few unlucky bastards not to have it in my cart Sad

I hope you guys give us some photos and videos once you get your games installed Smile

Just tell me what you want and I will make screenshot but tomorrow Very Happy
I will not make video cause my upload speed is very very slow so it does not make sence Razz

Nach oben Nach unten
madlewis

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:21

cmcn121 schrieb:
madlewis schrieb:

I agree, I feel guilty now that I'm downloading it and others cant, it's a shame aerosoft couldn't have done a better job of handling the situation.

Yep, they surely knew how many people would be wanting this game!
Nach oben Nach unten
Kristian

Kristian

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:22

when you go writing post you have on right side button host image
it is right under "None (use implict)"
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:24

cmcn121 schrieb:
madlewis schrieb:

Anyone know how to post images here?

yeah if u upload to say upload3r.com or imageshack or any site like that, then the press image button on a post, then insert Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
BusRider

BusRider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:24

Boy do I feel dumb. No OMSI for me until Monday. :-(

At least I have stuff to hold me over. (Bus Fanning, Rail Fanning, Ect)
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:28

Screenshot,

[img]English Download Version - Seite 16 1298071696[/img]
Nach oben Nach unten
crazyjefke

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:35

Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:39

crazyjefke schrieb:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA2yLrS1IY8&feature=player_embedded

there is a first gameplay video already

Sad im actually suffering from depression right about now LOL! Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
Rudy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:42

Stop posting images of your purchase because you are just annoying other users who have to wait till Monday.
Nach oben Nach unten
ruicp

ruicp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 53

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:47

rzr09 schrieb:
crazyjefke schrieb:

But this scenario is different than it was in the presentation videos.
It's some addon?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://urban-bus.com
crazyjefke

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Re: English Download Version   English Download Version - Seite 16 Icon_minitimeFr 18 Feb - 23:48

ruicp schrieb:
rzr09 schrieb:
crazyjefke schrieb:

But this scenario is different than it was in the presentation videos.
It's some addon?

i think it is the tutorial level this person is driving on
Nach oben Nach unten

English Download Version
Seite 16 von 30Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Weiter