ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

New guy with a number of problems (>.<) Please Help!

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
SBS1975G Strider B10M

SBS1975G Strider B10M

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

New guy with a number of problems (>.<) Please Help! Empty
BeitragThema: New guy with a number of problems (>.<) Please Help!   New guy with a number of problems (>.<) Please Help! Icon_minitimeSa 3 Sep - 16:13

I have been playing OMSI for about 3 months now and I still expirience these problems:
No human & AI traffic in custom made cities[meaing nobody boards my bus] (E.g. Great Grundof, Millvill, 70M , e.tc)
Can't change the fonts for SD202 D92's Matrix Display Sad
&
I can't seem to turn off the engine forthe buses usually leading my SD200s to catch fire/overheat if I park them aside
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

BeitragThema: Re: New guy with a number of problems (>.<) Please Help!   New guy with a number of problems (>.<) Please Help! Icon_minitimeMo 12 Sep - 0:30

Press and hold down M to switch off the engine.
Nach oben Nach unten
cyberhost

cyberhost

Anzahl der Beiträge : 120

BeitragThema: Re: New guy with a number of problems (>.<) Please Help!   New guy with a number of problems (>.<) Please Help! Icon_minitimeMo 12 Sep - 4:16

SBS1975G Strider B10M schrieb:
I have been playing OMSI for about 3 months now and I still expirience these problems:
No human & AI traffic in custom made cities[meaing nobody boards my bus] (E.g. Great Grundof, Millvill, 70M , e.tc)
Can't change the fonts for SD202 D92's Matrix Display Sad
&
I can't seem to turn off the engine forthe buses usually leading my SD200s to catch fire/overheat if I park them aside

LMAO they actually catch fire? gotta try this one. how long do we have to leave them for that to happen?
Nach oben Nach unten
BusBarber

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

BeitragThema: Re: New guy with a number of problems (>.<) Please Help!   New guy with a number of problems (>.<) Please Help! Icon_minitimeMo 12 Sep - 5:44

SBS1975G Strider B10M schrieb:
LMAO they actually catch fire? gotta try this one. how long do we have to leave them for that to happen?

Yes i have also had this. It seems that after aroud 5 hours in constant use it can cause smoke to come out the rear of the bus. You can still drive as you would need to take it back to the depot for repairs... No flames on mine but just lots of smoke! Very Happy Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: New guy with a number of problems (>.<) Please Help!   New guy with a number of problems (>.<) Please Help! Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

New guy with a number of problems (>.<) Please Help!
Seite 1 von 1