ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Route number matrix display no longer working

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
StoneC0ld1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

Route number matrix display no longer working Empty
BeitragThema: Route number matrix display no longer working   Route number matrix display no longer working Icon_minitimeMo 20 Jun - 1:15

The 2 destination lines appear to work normally...

But, since installing Davisville 1.3 as per instructions, the route number part of the display no longer works on routes other than the Davisville ones. Bad Kinzau, it remains blank when I set the linie, then says "ZIE" when I reset the linie and ziel back to zero to clear it out. On both Spandau Modern 16.3 and the new anyBUS Spandau map, the route number has said "REI" on route 137 to Reimerweg and "FRE" on the 137 to Freudstr. And once these are set, they also cannot be cleared off the display.

I had no problems with it before I installed Davisville 1.3, which includes "updated" Matrix.osc and Matrix_D.osc scripts.

Did I break all my other routes by installing Davisville 1.3? Or is there a fix for my other routes to make them compatible with Davisville?

Route number matrix display no longer working Omsi137bug.th

EDIT: Just did another test... This only affects the SD200 models with matrix displays. The SD202 models appear to work fine.
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

Route number matrix display no longer working Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Route number matrix display no longer working   Route number matrix display no longer working Icon_minitimeMo 20 Jun - 10:22

I can't see anything wrong in the files, but here's one that works:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20461010/Matrix.zip

Put that in your SD200/Script folder and overwrite the one that came with Davisville. Hopefully that should solve it, BUT bear in mind that you may not be able to put some route numbers up when playing Davisville using the IBIS alone (he added stuff like A, B, C etc so I assume some routes have something like 54A or something like that). You'll just have to write it in manually in the box in the menu for these. You also won't have animated destinations on it, but at least it will all work fine and it won't screw up the destination displays on the other maps.
Nach oben Nach unten

Route number matrix display no longer working
Seite 1 von 1