ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

AI Buses not showing correct number/destination

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

AI Buses not showing correct number/destination Empty
BeitragThema: AI Buses not showing correct number/destination   AI Buses not showing correct number/destination Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 13:14

Right,

I've managed to creat a timetable etc etc in the editor, and upon testing it in the game the buses leave the terminus on time, so thats the main bit coverd and solved. The downside is, when the buses leave the terminus the route number on the bus is blank and the destination shows Betriebsfahrt?!

Also, when drove the line myself, i put in the Line/Kurs code, and then the route number, but every time i enter a route number it says Falsche Route!?

How would i go about sorting this?
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses not showing correct number/destination   AI Buses not showing correct number/destination Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 13:22

The route and destination displays are correctly set in the trip? And does the bus follow its designated route or does it just drive somewhere to disappear?

The other problem seems to be a wrong depot file. Make sure you have selected the correct depot file when creating a bus.
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses not showing correct number/destination   AI Buses not showing correct number/destination Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 14:17

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
The route and destination displays are correctly set in the trip? And does the bus follow its designated route or does it just drive somewhere to disappear?

The other problem seems to be a wrong depot file. Make sure you have selected the correct depot file when creating a bus.

I've selected the correct depot file, and I've managed to get the IBIS to recognise the two digit route codes. On a player bus, when i enter the Line/Kurs and route codes, the matrix display changes correctly. But for some reason, the AI buses are now just showing blank destination displays.

Any ideas?! I'm at a loss as to whats went rong!
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses not showing correct number/destination   AI Buses not showing correct number/destination Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 19:58

Rudiger, Please reply to my post above, i still can't get the route number and destination to show on the AI buses!?! I really need this sorted ASAP!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses not showing correct number/destination   AI Buses not showing correct number/destination Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 20:11

I'm still expecting an answer whether the AI buses showing "Betriebsfahrt" follow their designated route or just drive around until they disappear.

One possible reason: Start and terminus path segments must overlap each other so the bus can find its return trip.
Nach oben Nach unten
jswallow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 57

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses not showing correct number/destination   AI Buses not showing correct number/destination Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 20:40

Check your ailists.cfg file in the map directory for your new map.

It'll probably finish with something like:

Code:

[aigroup]
Busses
Spandau

Change the "Spandau" to the name of your town. That's what did it for me.
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses not showing correct number/destination   AI Buses not showing correct number/destination Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 13:22

I'm still expecting an answer whether the AI buses showing "Betriebsfahrt" follow their designated route or just drive around until they disappear.

One possible reason: Start and terminus path segments must overlap each other so the bus can find its return trip.

Rudiger,

Just to make sure, I've checked that the AI buses are following the correct route and I can confirm that after following both AI buses twice round the route each, they BOTH followed it perfectly. I've taken 2 screen shots that show the two AI buses passing each other in both directions, these screenshots also show what i mean by the vehicles not having anything on there line/destination rollbands/matrix displays.

The Playerbus, when i enter the line/kurs code 00600 and the route code 01/02 into the IBIS the matrix display on the playerbus changes without problems and shows the correct destination depending on which direction the bus is heading. Obviously the rollband buses have to be changed manually and the IBIS has no control over the rollbands.

It's also worth pointing out that BOTH AI buses DO pull into the bus stops as if they were picking up passengers, but because they have nothing on there rollband/matrix displays, the passengers don't react and the buses drive away without picking anyone up. I've also driven the route I tried to set up myself twice in each direction without any problems, all the passengers boarded/left the bus as normal.

First Image shows the AI bus with a matrix display infront of my player bus, note that there is no number on the rear matrix display, it SHOULD display 6. The bus with rollbands is the other AI bus heading in the oposite direction, it should also display 6 on its line rollband and Felsberg on the destination.
AI Buses not showing correct number/destination 1299550339

Second image shows both AI buses passing each other again, again the bus with the matrix which i'm following still has no number on the rear matrix display, it also has no destination or number on the side and front matrix displays. The rollband bus is this time heading for Pilzdorf, but its still showing no number or destination rollband.
AI Buses not showing correct number/destination 1299550393

I'm REALLY at my wits end with this, It's no doubt somthing simple thats staring me in the face, but i just can't put my finger on it!

Please reply ASAP Rudiger, this REALLY needs sorted ASAP!

Thanks!!!

NOTE: I'm currently using the Pilzdorf route so i can practice setting up new lines/routes, this map WAS NOT made by me!
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses not showing correct number/destination   AI Buses not showing correct number/destination Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 13:39

Sorry, but I don't know what may cause this problem: If you have set line and destination displays correctly when creating the trips, it should normally work. Does this problem occur on other lines too?
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses not showing correct number/destination   AI Buses not showing correct number/destination Icon_minitimeMi 9 März - 14:37

Sorry, but I don't know what may cause this problem: If you have set line and destination displays correctly when creating the trips, it should normally work. Does this problem occur on other lines too?

The other lines work fine, it's just the line I've created thats having the problems.

Today I tried following the AI bus by clicking on it, i then went into its cab view and set up it's IBIS myself. Once I'd done that the line number and destination showed up on the matrix display and the bus started picking up passengers as it should.

As soon as the AI bus got to the Terminus, it sat there for the 5 minuites as expected and when it left, the matrix display changed back to showing nothing by itself.

If you have any more details or info please reply to this post as soon as you can, thanks!!! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses not showing correct number/destination   AI Buses not showing correct number/destination Icon_minitimeMi 9 März - 15:16

If the AI driver changes the matrix back to "Betriebsfahrt" after you've changed it manually, the only thing that comes to my mind is that you haven't set the route and destination displays correctly in the trip. This might be a spelling error (names of destinations on bus stops, in the trips and in the depot file must match exactly) or a wrong depot file or AI group assigned to the line.
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses not showing correct number/destination   AI Buses not showing correct number/destination Icon_minitimeMi 9 März - 19:36

If the AI driver changes the matrix back to "Betriebsfahrt" after you've changed it manually, the only thing that comes to my mind is that you haven't set the route and destination displays correctly in the trip. This might be a spelling error (names of destinations on bus stops, in the trips and in the depot file must match exactly) or a wrong depot file or AI group assigned to the line.

Rudiger,

Do you need to set the depot file for each line individually in the editor? If so, how do you do it?

Thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
NotSure

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses not showing correct number/destination   AI Buses not showing correct number/destination Icon_minitimeDo 21 Apr - 6:39

I must jump into this topic as I'm having the exact same problem as you do...
Did you fix it and if you did, how?

I'm also experimenting on Pilzdorf map... I tried building a new line with a new terminus, I added all stops along the way and everything seems to be okay... whenever I drive it, I can change the display manually, but AI drivers drive around without any sign and they won't pick up any passengers...

I tried a bit different approach... made an express line that follows the line 1, uses same stops and ends at the same place but it has only few stops along the route... I set up a timetable, tour is there, everything in the route passed without errors...
And, as I watch AI driving, still nothing on display, even though terminals are existing ones so I didn't changed or added anything new...

It might be a problem with bus depot on this one... I backed up that map and I'm using only my modified map currently, and in the game menu I have two Pilzdorf maps, I already got used to which one to pick, but I'd love to change the name so I can know for sure which depot is in question.
Can anyone tell me, what is the easiest way to change all names of the map, from necessary files to names that need to be changed inside them so that OMSI shows different map name?

Thanks for any help about this.
Nach oben Nach unten
mousersuper

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

BeitragThema: Depot files not the answer, what is?   AI Buses not showing correct number/destination Icon_minitimeMo 2 Mai - 7:16

I am working on the same problem, with the blank signs on the ai busses, making a Depot file just makes my game crash both the editor and the game won´t start, and when i Remove the depot input I can play the game but no signs on the ai-busses.
So any ideas other then the depot input which for many as I see it doesn´t work, It just make the game crash.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: AI Buses not showing correct number/destination   AI Buses not showing correct number/destination Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

AI Buses not showing correct number/destination
Seite 1 von 1