ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

TO ALL MEMBERS - Please read

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

TO ALL MEMBERS - Please read Empty
BeitragThema: TO ALL MEMBERS - Please read   TO ALL MEMBERS - Please read Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 17:12

IF you wish to reply to a topic in the English section.

May I ask that you Actually POST in english?

It's getting annoying to go read topics that are posted mainly in english and have to skim through non english text.

If you cant post in english, at least try to translate to english for the rest of the community, thanks.

I really would appreciate this, perhaps one of the moderators can import some kind of auto translate function into the forum?

Zuletzt von random.monster1981 am Do 14 Apr - 18:20 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: TO ALL MEMBERS - Please read   TO ALL MEMBERS - Please read Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 17:54

yeah this message is for non chrome users, chrome auto translates Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: TO ALL MEMBERS - Please read   TO ALL MEMBERS - Please read Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 18:49

random.monster1981 schrieb:
I really would appreciate this, perhaps one of the moderators can import some kind of auto translate function into the forum?

If this was possible, then an administrator would have to do this - we don't have the permission to do administration things on the forum.

But I doubt that something like that exists... please mind that this is a free hoster who doesn't offer a large variety of functions Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: TO ALL MEMBERS - Please read   TO ALL MEMBERS - Please read Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

TO ALL MEMBERS - Please read
Seite 1 von 1