ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

English speaking members: location

Nach unten 
+14
flippy1008
scania_n270ub
makkafaction
aarongilp
Amy Rose
BusRider
tripel7
Janniboy
peterZZD
tomtoon
citaro
Cas
Dublindeveloper
Alex
18 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Alex

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

English speaking members: location Empty
BeitragThema: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeMo 16 Nov - 20:39

Hi everybody,

I am glad to hear that an English section has been opened here on the OMSI forum. Although I hope to see some more activity in the English sections of the board.

If you would like to see more activity in the English board, please drop a line in this topic. I am looking forward to hear from you all guys.

By the replies on this topic we can figure out how much english speaking members are active on the forum.

Greetings

Alex
Nach oben Nach unten
http://alexderuyter.co.cc
Dublindeveloper

Anzahl der Beiträge : 39

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeDi 17 Nov - 1:50

Hi, I am a route and vehicle developer based in Dublin, Ireland. I would hope to liaise with other modellers in the UK, with a view to understanding better the requirements of the new OMSI system. Over time, we might assist each other to create some very interesting additional routes and vehicles covering a wide spectrum of areas.

Do please add your name here if you are a serious modeller, thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten
Cas

Cas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 90

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeMi 18 Nov - 21:25

Well I'm not in the UK, but across the pond in the Netherlands Laughing

I've got some experience modelling for MSTS, also been experimenting with Vbus in the past but was a bit disappointed when my testroute crashed after adding the first building silent

I'm awaiting the release of OMSI with great anticipation, I think it has great potential communitywise because of the flexibility and open architecture.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://arriva.casfiles.net
citaro

citaro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeFr 15 Jan - 22:06

I do not speak really well English
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 15:36

How do you change the forum's language to english??

thanks,
tom
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 17:04

Go to Profil at the top, then click Einstellungen below the ad, and go down to Sprache des Forums and select English from the dropdown list. Then click Absenden and then Klicken Sie hier, um zu Ihrem Profil zurückzukehren. After that, forum sets to English.

By the way:
I, myself, come from Poland (yes, the very same one that blocked out communism in 1920 and was the cause of WW II in 1939!!), but moved to Ireland in 2008. I learned English very well and so I think that I have fluensive English, to be honest Smile
I tried making my own map to vBus in 2008 maybe, but the work didn't go well. I had even created a virtual bus company (an example of the biggest one for vBus: http://vztm.eu/) but it failed after half-a-month of running, maybe due to lack of drivers who would actually do their duty and not make up things/complain.

Regards and a Happy New Year.

Zuletzt von peterZZD am Mi 29 Dez - 17:04 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet (Grund : wrong letter somewhere)
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 19:21

peterZZD schrieb:
By the way:
I, myself, come from Poland (yes, the very same one that blocked out communism in 1920 and was the cause of WW II in 1939!!), but moved to Ireland in 2008. I learned English very well and so I think that I have fluensive English, to be honest Smile
I tried making my own map to vBus in 2008 maybe, but the work didn't go well. I had even created a virtual bus company (an example of the biggest one for vBus: http://vztm.eu/) but it failed after half-a-month of running, maybe due to lack of drivers who would actually do their duty and not make up things/complain.

So if you speak two languages I think I can advise you of a spelling mistake in your avatar, because you don't seem to speak German... it has to be "Ich liebe Solaris", let me guess this was Google translator? Wink
(but when I'm writing that about Solaris I'm lying Very Happy

peterZZD schrieb:

Same to you!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeDo 30 Dez - 16:11

Janniboy schrieb:
peterZZD schrieb:
By the way:

So if you speak two languages I think I can advise you of a spelling mistake in your avatar, because you don't seem to speak German... it has to be "Ich liebe Solaris", let me guess this was Google translator? Wink
(but when I'm writing that about Solaris I'm lying Very Happy
I have very little knowledge of German (sorry...) and even smaller knowledge of Russian and a bit greater knowledge of Irish so I don't really speak ONLY two languages.
It was no Google but my own memory. I don't think that the little learning of German I took before my visit to Hamburg half-a-year ago stayed in my head properly! Thanks for the notice anyway.
And for the Solaris buses - You *******!

Janniboy schrieb:
peterZZD schrieb:

Same to you!
Thanks.

Zuletzt von peterZZD am Do 30 Dez - 16:11 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet (Grund : add-on)
Nach oben Nach unten
tripel7

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeDo 30 Dez - 16:15

I'm from the Netherlands, Hillegom, near Amsterdam to be precise.
Happy new year everybody!
Gino
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeDo 30 Dez - 16:39

So many languages? Wow Shocked

peterZZD schrieb:
Thanks Laughing
But in Koblenz the Solaris buses are really *****... they're squeaking, they hit the curb at every stop because there is a tiny piece of metal under the first door... and in the interior, they always make a quiet buzzing which drives me crazy Suspect
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeDo 30 Dez - 19:37

Janniboy schrieb:
So many languages? Wow Shocked
God only knows if some of them will actually come in useful.

Janniboy schrieb:
peterZZD schrieb:
Thanks Laughing
But in Koblenz the Solaris buses are really *****... they're squeaking, they hit the curb at every stop because there is a tiny piece of metal under the first door... and in the interior, they always make a quiet buzzing which drives me crazy Suspect
I hope you're joking because it is wisely known in Poland that buses sent to Germany/France/whereever else on west are made much better than those for Polish operators... age? Nooo, these buses are from 2005!
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeDo 30 Dez - 20:12

peterZZD schrieb:
I hope you're joking because it is wisely known in Poland that buses sent to Germany/France/whereever else on west are made much better than those for Polish operators... age? Nooo, these buses are from 2005!

Obviously I'm not Wink
If the buses sent to Germany are good quality, then I don't understand why every bus driver complains about the middle axis which sometimes drifts away in a sharp curve, but this was just an example.
I remember that when I was about 10 years old, our transport company had a day were everyone could visit the depot and sit on the driver's seat of the buses... and I remember that I said "This one's much more comfortable!", and the driver responded "Yeah, this is an MAN, the last one was a Solaris" Wink
I'm not lying, I don't know if the KEVAG bought the lowest quality available, but I can say that in Dresden the Solaris buses were better, they didn't sqeak at all, and they were quite quiet (what a nice construction Very Happy ).

So now I'm quite confused... did Solaris send buses with a lower quality to Koblenz, or are the other buses so much better? Suspect
Nach oben Nach unten
BusRider

BusRider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeSo 16 Jan - 1:19

Hello all!

I'm glad to hear there is an English section on the OMSI forums, because it's my only language.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeFr 21 Jan - 2:02

BusRider schrieb:
Hello all!

I'm glad to hear there is an English section on the OMSI forums, because it's my only language.
Same here, except that I am bilingual by law because I am still attending school (English+French)
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeFr 21 Jan - 16:27

Amy Rose schrieb:
BusRider schrieb:
Hello all!

Same here, except that I am bilingual by law because I am still attending school (English+French)
So you have to learn both French and English in Canada? OK, I'm not going there, I haven't avoided French lessons for three years for nothing!
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeSa 22 Jan - 0:08

peterZZD schrieb:
Amy Rose schrieb:
BusRider schrieb:
Hello all!

So you have to learn both French and English in Canada? OK, I'm not going there, I haven't avoided French lessons for three years for nothing!
In Quebec its a MUST to speak french, but other than that, french is optional after grade 9 which I am in, but I'm going to try to be trilingual to increase my chance of being hired as a transit operator here since more languages, bigger chance pretty much
Nach oben Nach unten
BusRider

BusRider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 2:36

Amy Rose schrieb:
peterZZD schrieb:
Amy Rose schrieb:
BusRider schrieb:
Hello all!

In Quebec its a MUST to speak french, but other than that, french is optional after grade 9 which I am in, but I'm going to try to be trilingual to increase my chance of being hired as a transit operator here since more languages, bigger chance pretty much
Heh. I should be doing French homework right now, but I have more important things to be doing. tongue
(Like browse OMSI!)
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 2:54

BusRider schrieb:
Amy Rose schrieb:
peterZZD schrieb:
Amy Rose schrieb:
BusRider schrieb:
Hello all!

Heh. I should be doing French homework right now, but I have more important things to be doing. tongue
(Like browse OMSI!)
LOL French is a breeze to me, but OMSI awaits me on the 18th
Nach oben Nach unten
aarongilp

aarongilp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 12:35

Hi all!
Here, another English speaker. But despite other mates, I don't live in an English-speaking country. Here in Catalonia, kids learn up to 4 languages in school: Catalan and Spanish (both official in Catalonia), English (compulsory foreign language) and some of them, including me, French. I speak usually in Catalan and Spanish and I'm doing a little course of English at University, but my French is very oxidated, so I can say I talk usually in 3 languages.
Nach oben Nach unten
makkafaction

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 13:45

Well im english, but were i come from, the midlands, we kind of have a differnt version of english to other places in the the uk, i can understand people from the black country were im from, but if i went to newcastle or liverpool, i can understand a word of it.

Its great being a yam yam
Nach oben Nach unten
scania_n270ub

scania_n270ub

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 14:03

aarongilp schrieb:
Hi all!
Here, another English speaker. But despite other mates, I don't live in an English-speaking country. Here in Catalonia, kids learn up to 4 languages in school: Catalan and Spanish (both official in Catalonia), English (compulsory foreign language) and some of them, including me, French. I speak usually in Catalan and Spanish and I'm doing a little course of English at University, but my French is very oxidated, so I can say I talk usually in 3 languages.

As Aaron said, my situation is very simmilar, I'm from Catalonia as well, only that I'm active in French too (I'm usually posting on vtrans forum).
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.vbus.es
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 18:06

English speaking...from England!
Nach oben Nach unten
Mannerheim

Mannerheim

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 22:38

Another English speaking user, from Poland.
Nach oben Nach unten
97OrionVCNG

97OrionVCNG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeSa 28 Mai - 4:03

English speaking from New York City,New York!
Nach oben Nach unten
FRENZYMAX_RUS

FRENZYMAX_RUS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 118

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitimeSa 28 Mai - 8:34

Heh, English speaking user from...Russia Smile Possibly, i'm single ru\en speaking user here Rolling Eyes
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: English speaking members: location   English speaking members: location Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

English speaking members: location
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter