ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help)

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
NSRacer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help) Empty
BeitragThema: My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help)   My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help) Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 13:49

I will post here all of my questions regarding maps and building them.

1. I just started to read the SDK tutorial but i'm stuck right at the beginning, how do i add streets and other objects? I double clicked, dragged...nothing works Sad
2. I saw something about google earth screenshots used as background or somethings, whats the deal with that?
3. How do i know the length of the real road (or just a segment of road) so that i can apply the values to the map editor?

Zuletzt von NSRacer am Di 15 März - 14:13 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
BrBlazer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

BeitragThema: Re: My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help)   My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help) Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 13:57

Hi,

I'm new too, still learning but also would love to help if I can.

Did you press the "N" key on the keyboard after selecting the desired object?
Nach oben Nach unten
NSRacer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

BeitragThema: Re: My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help)   My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help) Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 14:14

BrBlazer schrieb:
Hi,

I'm new too, still learning but also would love to help if I can.

Did you press the "N" key on the keyboard after selecting the desired object?

Ok, so i double clicked on the object, pressed N, what next?
Nach oben Nach unten
BrBlazer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

BeitragThema: Re: My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help)   My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help) Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 14:16

I don't think you need to actually double-click on the object name. A single click to select it is enough. Then move your mouse over the "map" and press N. Your selected object should be highlighted (red) in your cursor.
Nach oben Nach unten
Reeceyboy77

Reeceyboy77

Anzahl der Beiträge : 58

BeitragThema: Re: My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help)   My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 17:49

how do you open the map on route editor, it asks me if i want to carry on from last time when i was playing it, and then it asks me to open the map though omsi folder, when i do open the cgf which is called gobal it load tiles and get stuck on enviroument traffic, and then starts asking the same question all again, would you like to start off from last time??

please help!

Many thanks in advance.

Reeceyboy77
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help)   My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help) Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 19:50

You obviously havent read the manual, go look at that and it will anwser your questions
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help)   My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

My Route Creating Questions (please read if you can help)
Seite 1 von 1