ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Questions and More about the route BVG 92?

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

Questions and More about the route BVG 92? Empty
BeitragThema: Questions and More about the route BVG 92?   Questions and More about the route BVG 92? Icon_minitimeDi 28 Dez - 2:07

1. do have a few questions regarding the route size in OMSI, exactly how long is it ? I try searching for a map on this route but did couldn't fine any.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Mr Goo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BeitragThema: Re: Questions and More about the route BVG 92?   Questions and More about the route BVG 92? Icon_minitimeDi 28 Dez - 16:58

Hi there,
There is some more info on the "Simulator" page which indicates the route is just over 11km.
Cheers and Happy New Year!
Graham.

Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: Questions and More about the route BVG 92?   Questions and More about the route BVG 92? Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 15:51

Well my main question is if there is a map of the old route 92? I tried going onto the BVG website and look for it's today's counterpart and it told me to click on some PDF file for the route. Their site is not as friendly as the sites in America.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Questions and More about the route BVG 92?   Questions and More about the route BVG 92? Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 15:54

Just be patient, please - of course we later will publish a map.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Questions and More about the route BVG 92?   Questions and More about the route BVG 92? Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 16:53

Krtz07 schrieb:
Well my main question is if there is a map of the old route 92? I tried going onto the BVG website and look for it's today's counterpart and it told me to click on some PDF file for the route. Their site is not as friendly as the sites in America.
Try here: click and, using the arrows around the map, follow the orange marked M37 route - the basis of the route remains the same as far as I remember.

EDIT!

Hey, where do I know this from?!
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Questions and More about the route BVG 92?   Questions and More about the route BVG 92? Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 17:06

But attention: this route is not completely the same! This focused part of Spandau, the "Waldkrankenhaus" (forest hospital, my place of birth Wink ) is not built in OMSI because 1989 there you had only the lines 5 and 63, but not the line 92.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

BeitragThema: Re: Questions and More about the route BVG 92?   Questions and More about the route BVG 92? Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 17:32

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
But attention: this route is not completely the same! This focused part of Spandau, the "Waldkrankenhaus" (forest hospital, my place of birth Wink ) is not built in OMSI because 1989 there you had only the lines 5 and 63, but not the line 92.
Should had made a detour route to it Smile LOL just kidding! Great work as always on the sim as I said back in April or so. Hopefully it lives up to it's potential once its in the hands of me! Smile

I must asked as its been a question behind my mind for the longest, how did you guys successfully simulated the Automatic Transmission? I know so many racing games which tried but the result was really a auto-shift manual transmission. I'm extremely amazed that an realistic automatic transmission is possible!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Questions and More about the route BVG 92?   Questions and More about the route BVG 92? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Questions and More about the route BVG 92?
Seite 1 von 1