ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

GOOD NEWS

Nach unten 
+38
EdjKa
Janniboy
Kristian
tomtoon
krtz07
flippy1008
BusRider
scania_n270ub
GLaDOS
Davidthebusman
cf4180
liquidjosh
Amy Rose
Razor
brunoc
dado92
Stefan
poopy
peterZZD
cbruun
aarongilp
Neven
Speedy_Sticks
Atesz
Scenicruiser
zavage
JunGRail
Marcel Kuhnt
Freeman
rzr09
Kernel
Vincent
Se7en
DIMI
Lahti402
yahav
Rüdiger Hülsmann
42 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 3:15

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
Which buttons? Do you mean the buttons in dialog boxes? They are in English, too, of course.

Or do you mean the buttons, switches, lights on the dashboard? These won't be in english, because we have only German buses. So if you can't speak german, you have to read the english manual! Wink
So we would have to print out the pdf files if we buy the downloaded version to understand the controls?
Nach oben Nach unten
liquidjosh

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 6:44

To Marcel or Rudiger,
would there be idle buses in the depot that we could just jump onto and drive?
Nach oben Nach unten
dado92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 45

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 12:08

admin can answer my question? just say yes or no if you can put them one day ...
Nach oben Nach unten
cf4180

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 14:43

may i know through what way the download version be purchased? Aerosoft Download-Shop or directly from your site? thanks Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Kernel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 126

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 14:48

From Aerosoft...
Nach oben Nach unten
Freeman

Freeman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 16:35

Hello

Well I contacted Aerosoft regarding the English version and this is the reply:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Freeman,

the english version of the software will be released approx. 2 weeks after the german version.

The english manual will be available as a pdf on the website.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Kind regards
Aerosoft GmbH
Nicole Schmidtmeier
Nach oben Nach unten
Kernel

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 16:41

As it was said many times, you don't need wait + 2 weeks, because game will have already included English language as said Ruedriger, you will have only installation in German but i don't see any problems with understading that. Plus quoting Freeman, you can get later english pdf (manual) for free.
Nach oben Nach unten
yahav

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 16:43

But the German version of the menus will be in English etc?

edit: ^ ok i se
Nach oben Nach unten
Freeman

Freeman

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 16:45

@Kernel

- yes I know, but I sent an email to see if we would be able to access [/i] the English Manual when it was available

I Sent 1 email to the german team and 1 email to the English team
They both gave different responses!!!!!

GERMAN REPLY
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Freeman,

the english version of the software will be released approx. 2 weeks after the german version.
The english manual will be available as a pdf on the website.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Kind regards
Aerosoft GmbH
Nicole Schmidtmeier

ENGLISH REPLY
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
we are publish the german and the english version at the 18th February together.

Regards
Andreas Mügge- Software-Development-Manager -
Aerosoft GmbH
Lindberghring
12D-33142 Büren
HRB1989 Paderborn
GF: Winfried Diekmann
Tel.: +49 29 55 - 76 03- 10
Fax: +49 29 55 - 76 03 - 33

SO I dont know what is going on!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Davidthebusman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 73

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 16:56

GOOD NEW'S is a huge under statement here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Kernel

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 17:09

Edit !

He was mean that, you gonna see OMSI in english & german section at that same time... Because omsi will have already included English language, but i don't think so he mind about pdf.
Nach oben Nach unten
Freeman

Freeman

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 17:51

So can we walk around at the depot?

From the FAQ

What happens at the terminus?

The same things that happen in reality. The same things that happen in reality. Have a break, look at the beautiful omnibus, walk around, explore the scenery (thermos bottle and cigarette won't be simulated ;-)) and don't forget to begin your return journey on time. Have a break, look at the beautiful omnibus, walk around, explore the scenery (thermos bottle and cigarette will not be simulated ;-)) and do not forget to begin your return journey on time.
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 18:19

CANT WAIT!

I got bored and made a countdown page http://aerolitegaming.co.uk/omsi/
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 18:20

"Walk around" was not meant directly but a little bit to be interpreted! Wink You have not a 3rd person view, because of some difficulties to include that and the very limited speed you have as human beeing (5km/h is not very much...! Wink ) So you can change the view into "freecam" and look around! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
scania_n270ub

scania_n270ub

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 18:57

Oh my Gosh! I can't believe what I'm reading/seeing!

Finally we will have OMSI before the day that it was expected, that's incredible!

I'll download it as soon as it will be released Cool

That's just perfect, this week Test Drive Unlimited 2 will be released and next week, OMSI!
Perfect.

I know that I haven't interacted so much on the forums but I have been reading every post since the OMSI was going on (1st Demo-video and Screens) and on www.vbus.es we're so excited too about this great and good new!

Thanks for your time and you hard-work Marcel and Rüdiger, you're my new "Gods" What a Face
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.vbus.es
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 20:53

I guess Febuary is love the bus simulator month if it goes as planned! flower
Nach oben Nach unten
dado92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 45

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 8 Feb - 20:59

marcel, then the bitonal trumpets there are or not?
Nach oben Nach unten
BusRider

BusRider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 0:21

I leave this place alone for a month and look what happens! Amazing! Just wow! cheers

GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 OH%20YEAH
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 19:05

really good work folks. especially due to the fact its literally around the corner.

Naturally, I am going to download the first version, owing that it comes with English menus as well, and hope that the manual will be available seperately very shortly afterwards. I have experience with Aerosoft....

So please confirm it wont be fully german...i will be able to play the game by navigating menus...

And would you be able to provide a .doc version of the manual, so we can have a vague translation? I know this is probably not allowed due to contracts etc but it allow us to understand the controls at least. I will attempt to suss it all out if not lol. I don't mind...adds to the challenge until the manual comes out...
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 19:21

Well from what I understand the software (OMSI) offers two languages and both of them will already be included with the software. So the menus, GUI etc can be set to English. The only hold back is the lack English manual, which I hope once it is done, Aerosoft will upload it free of charge onto their website for download. It has been expressed though, that it is best to wait until the release of the English manual to drive the German bus in OMSI. For all we know that bus has additional security features on it which has to be disabled in order to get the bus to move! Also options such as setting the designation sign and whatnot may have to be set in order to pick people up and whatnot.

I honestly have no clue on how to drive an German bus!!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Davidthebusman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 73

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 19:24

krtz07 schrieb:
Well from what I understand the software (OMSI) offers two languages and both of them will already be included with the software. So the menus, GUI etc can be set to English. The only hold back is the lack English manual, which I hope once it is done, Aerosoft will upload it free of charge onto their website for download. It has been expressed though, that it is best to wait until the release of the English manual to drive the German bus in OMSI. For all we know that bus has additional security features on it which has to be disabled in order to get the bus to move! Also options such as setting the designation sign and whatnot may have to be set in order to pick people up and whatnot.

yes fair enuf but im sure OMSI will provide us whit some basic contorrl's for the moment untill the relise of the english mamual
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 19:26

Davidthebusman schrieb:
krtz07 schrieb:

yes fair enuf but im sure OMSI will provide us whit some basic contorrl's for the moment untill the relise of the english mamual

well i hope the game has like an Options menu with Control in English, with both Keyboard Shortcuts and like a dashboard picture with English translation (since its the English part of the game....)
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 19:31

A pdf file with explanation for each version in English - yes. English writings on the actual dashboard - never.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 19:53

just hoping to have a new laptop by then so I can play the game Very Happy can now prob, but not as good as on the laptop i am getting Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 20:10

flippy1008 schrieb:
well i hope the game has like an Options menu with Control in English, with both Keyboard Shortcuts and like a dashboard picture with English translation (since its the English part of the game....)

But you will get of course an English documentation with dashboard pictures! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 3 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

GOOD NEWS
Seite 3 von 5Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter