ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Good Feedback...

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

Good Feedback... Empty
BeitragThema: Good Feedback...   Good Feedback... Icon_minitimeMo 28 Feb - 17:11

I've had encountered several problems since downloading OMSI with running it on a 64bit Vista OS. I changed to XP had a lot of issue with that, Vista is just a bugger to delete, but with some external help, simply deleting windows got rid of vista and i could do a quick format etc and install XP.

Now! It runs properly, set the frames to 50 and the highest frames i get even during rush hour in spandau is 26FPS, i've never had much lower than that except around U Rauthaus Spandau (on approach from Moritzor, sorry if spelt wrong) The dynamics of the AI is superb although i've had the issues of AI cars slamming into me while at a bus stop, resulting in passengers departing the bus!

I've also noticed that the AI when you're right behind one on the same schedule, they will proceed to the next stop rather than stop and pick up passengers. However it was real fun to zoom past another 92 in front me and steal back my passengers (long as none of my passengers rang the bell)

It's fantastic, the route is the perfect length, you actually feel like you need a 10 minute break after driving around. Without a 900degree steering wheel its working well for me, i don't have to over crank the wheel as the force feedback on a Thrustmaster RGT with 270 angle works better! as the game works out the steering.

Now, the night route is just awesome, its better to use a D92 at night, just because the engine is quieter (ish) but the 92 N thanks to Thiago i cant wait to drive.

There are bugs, but you know what overall its absolutely fantastic. the Fahr and Umlaufplan is excellent!

Im sure there will be more routes from the M-R duo in due course!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Good Feedback... Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Good Feedback...   Good Feedback... Icon_minitimeMo 28 Feb - 17:26

Good post, and glad you're getting good performance now Cool

I agree that night routes are very enjoyable in OMSI...... there's something about the lighting and 'mood' that just feels very realistic at night. Don't get many passengers on the 13N but I guess that's realistic!

I use the D92 most of the time now, I've been spoiled by it's modern-ness and the announcements. But I sometimes like the contrast of the older 200s.

Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

Good Feedback... Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Good Feedback...   Good Feedback... Icon_minitimeMo 28 Feb - 19:12

Yeah, it's very good you like it and got good frame rates! Very Happy I also usually drive in night with the D92, but I'd really like a G27 wheel, but I'm probably getting that in May! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Now I'm going to play OMSI again, so see you guys later, haha. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

Good Feedback... Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Good Feedback...   Good Feedback... Icon_minitimeMo 28 Feb - 23:04

Yes, the ticket machine is very good although the 200s sound like the old MCW Metrobuses as one poster said in another thread. The new 92N timetable by thiago is wicked although one AI car rolled out infront me and just disappeared, ghost in the system!
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

Good Feedback... Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Good Feedback...   Good Feedback... Icon_minitimeDi 1 März - 0:43

davidrogers schrieb:

I agree that night routes are very enjoyable in OMSI...... there's something about the lighting and 'mood' that just feels very realistic at night. Don't get many passengers on the 13N but I guess that's realistic!
Very Happy

Yesterday I drove the 13N from about 4.00 AM untill the last trip. The first trip I made I could skip all the stops, nobody went on the bus. At the second trip only a view passengers got on, but on the last trip (from Stadtgrenze - Ratthaus Spandau) it got quite busy. The daytime buses also made their first trips and there was even a A.I. bus waiting at one bus-stop, destination "Betriebsfahrt", probably about to get on duty in a view minutes. Unfortunately I could not change my own bus in the 92 because I was unable to cancel the timetable of the 13N, a known bug if I remember correct. But OMSI is really awesome. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Good Feedback... Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Good Feedback...   Good Feedback... Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Good Feedback...
Seite 1 von 1