ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

GOOD NEWS

Nach unten 
+38
EdjKa
Janniboy
Kristian
tomtoon
krtz07
flippy1008
BusRider
scania_n270ub
GLaDOS
Davidthebusman
cf4180
liquidjosh
Amy Rose
Razor
brunoc
dado92
Stefan
poopy
peterZZD
cbruun
aarongilp
Neven
Speedy_Sticks
Atesz
Scenicruiser
zavage
JunGRail
Marcel Kuhnt
Freeman
rzr09
Kernel
Vincent
Se7en
DIMI
Lahti402
yahav
Rüdiger Hülsmann
42 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Davidthebusman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 73

GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 20:13

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
flippy1008 schrieb:
well i hope the game has like an Options menu with Control in English, with both Keyboard Shortcuts and like a dashboard picture with English translation (since its the English part of the game....)

But you will get of course an English documentation with dashboard pictures! Wink

YAY !!!!!!!!!!! is there anychance we could get them doc's so we can read over and find out what we have to do in advance ??
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 20:20

Can we clarify exactly what will be available with the download version of OMSI(on release day) (Concerning manuals and menus) please?
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 20:50

peterZZD schrieb:
A pdf file with explanation for each version in English - yes. English writings on the actual dashboard - never.
Who says you can't reskin the stock bus dashboad and translate buttons and labels to English?
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 21:29

i'm gonna take a shot here.

on Friday 18th Februrary 2011

-The download version will include a German and English version
-There will be a German manual but NOT English
-It will also include an English document with controls and a dashboard image...possibly in game...possibly as an extension to the German manual.
-The English full manual will be out at some point a few days after on Aerosofts site.

Zuletzt von flippy1008 am Mi 9 Feb - 21:30 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Davidthebusman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 73

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 21:30

flippy1008 schrieb:

-It will also include an English document with controls and a dashboard image...possibly in game...possibly as an extension to the German manual.
-The English full manual will be out at some point a few days after on Aerosofts site.

perfect ! thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 21:31

flippy1008 schrieb:

To be on the safe side, wait 2 weeks from release since thats when Aerosoft officially includes the English manual to the game
Nach oben Nach unten
Kernel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 126

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 22:07

Amy Rose schrieb:
flippy1008 schrieb:

To be on the safe side, wait 2 weeks from release since thats when Aerosoft officially includes the English manual to the game

Bullshit, there is no worth excuses to do like u said. Everything is figured out - no risk that u wont get something u wanted. English manual will be for free like said aerosoft and Marcel.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 22:15

Kernel schrieb:
Amy Rose schrieb:
flippy1008 schrieb:

Bullshit, there is no worth excuses to do like u said. Everything is figured out - no risk that u wont get something u wanted. English manual will be for free like said aerosoft and Marcel.
No need to get defensive on me for not hearing the latest news
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 22:49

Guys we do not each other turning on each other. US english speakers are all in this organised mess together lol. Lets stick together for the release of the greatest bus simulator, not turn against each other.

- I take both points--i want the game so i will download German version but maybe waiting a few extra days for the complete English may not harm a fly either.

Nach oben Nach unten
Stefan

Stefan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 296

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 23:01

You could always take the download version if you can't wait any longer and just start to play the simulator, we're always pleased to help you if it's needed, haha. lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/svanpoppel
Kristian

Kristian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 157

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 23:21

I have one question..
Where can we buy download version??

thx in advance Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
Stefan

Stefan

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 9 Feb - 23:40

From the 18th of February you can buy Omsi at the Aerosoft.de. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 0:11

flippy1008 schrieb:
Guys we do not each other turning on each other. US english speakers are all in this organised mess together lol. Lets stick together for the release of the greatest bus simulator, not turn against each other.

- I take both points--i want the game so i will download German version but maybe waiting a few extra days for the complete English may not harm a fly either.

Some people have this sort of built up tension/stress before a game release and that some little things can tick off a person.
Nach oben Nach unten
Kernel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 126

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 5:18

Amy Rose schrieb:
flippy1008 schrieb:

Some people have this sort of built up tension/stress before a game release and that some little things can tick off a person.

Oh yea. Exactly.
Nach oben Nach unten
Kristian

Kristian

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 8:38

Stefan schrieb:
From the 18th of February you can buy Omsi at the Aerosoft.de. Smile

ok thx Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 19:16

Just had a look through my Aerosoft account for a previous game I downloaded from them.

When you click download, and pay through the Aerosoft shop, I got given this

-- Download (GAME NAME HERE)_german.exe
--Download (GAME NAME HERE)_english.exe
---Download (GAMENAME HERE_truck.exe

I could download both the German and English version of the same game, as they were all on my download list. The truck was just a bonus vehicle thrown in for good measure.

There is also a Update link on the Aerosoft site to download extras from. This is called Support-Base, and requires another account (however it is purely for updates and therefore no payment details or address details are required...I dont why they can't be both on the same page but y'know).
Here you can download updates such as in this Game Update 1.1 and Flicker Removers, as of when they become available. One would assume that this is where the English Manual would be downloaded from when available!

So I would believe Aerosoft would place a English Manual link in the download list on the game page or your purchase history for easy download. Need any more help let me know, as I have experience with the site!
Nach oben Nach unten
Kristian

Kristian

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 19:53

flippy1008 schrieb:
Just had a look through my Aerosoft account for a previous game I downloaded from them.

When you click download, and pay through the Aerosoft shop, I got given this

-- Download (GAME NAME HERE)_german.exe
--Download (GAME NAME HERE)_english.exe
---Download (GAMENAME HERE_truck.exe

I could download both the German and English version of the same game, as they were all on my download list. The truck was just a bonus vehicle thrown in for good measure.

There is also a Update link on the Aerosoft site to download extras from. This is called Support-Base, and requires another account (however it is purely for updates and therefore no payment details or address details are required...I dont why they can't be both on the same page but y'know).
Here you can download updates such as in this Game Update 1.1 and Flicker Removers, as of when they become available. One would assume that this is where the English Manual would be downloaded from when available!

So I would believe Aerosoft would place a English Manual link in the download list on the game page or your purchase history for easy download. Need any more help let me know, as I have experience with the site!

hey give me please link for download version on aerosoft site...
i can't find it
only find to preorder boxed version

thx in advance
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 19:55

Kristian schrieb:

hey give me please link for download version on aerosoft site...
i can't find it
only find to preorder boxed version

thx in advance

ok mate. Omsi is NOT OUT YET. I apologise for sounding angry in advance.

IT is out not tommorow but NEXT FRIDAY, the 18th FEBRUARY.

Aerosoft will put a link up probably next week for it, possibly on the day, and I'm pretty sure MR Software will equally place a link on their homepage as well.

You CANNOT pre-order download copy since, well, whats the point, you can have unlimited downloads lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 19:56

He's talking about a PREVIOUS game he bought Rolling Eyes

You CANNOT PREORDER the download version!

(damn, too slow Wink )
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Stefan

Stefan

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 20:11

Janniboy schrieb:
(damn, too slow Wink )
Again. Razz lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
Kristian

Kristian

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 21:46

ok ok i get it Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeDo 10 Feb - 22:15

Stefan schrieb:
Janniboy schrieb:
(damn, too slow Wink )
Again. Razz lol!

Yeah, these days writing my answers takes simply too much time Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
EdjKa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 96

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 12 Feb - 20:46

Could it be, that downloadable version will be a little bit cheaper, then box version? And if i leave outside Germany, should i pay this VAT tax?
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 12 Feb - 20:49

Hi,

The 29.99EURO price for the box version DOES NOT include the delivery charge but includes any VAT! Basically Germany get it free, and everywhere else has to pay a little bit of money. ALSO, Amazon stock all Aerosoft products a couple of days after Aerosoft release the disc version, if this helps with currency.

The 29.99EURO price for the download version is the actual price INCLUDING VAT, like the box version, and will cost no more money since it is not being delivered.

Hopefully this clears it up a little bit...
Nach oben Nach unten
EdjKa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 96

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeSa 12 Feb - 21:47

flippy1008 schrieb:
Hi,

The 29.99EURO price for the box version DOES NOT include the delivery charge but includes any VAT! Basically Germany get it free, and everywhere else has to pay a little bit of money. ALSO, Amazon stock all Aerosoft products a couple of days after Aerosoft release the disc version, if this helps with currency.

The 29.99EURO price for the download version is the actual price INCLUDING VAT, like the box version, and will cost no more money since it is not being delivered.

Hopefully this clears it up a little bit...

I don't know, how is in aerosoft, but for example if i buy from ebay from germany, seller usually excludes VAT price for me, because i'm not citizen of Germany Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: GOOD NEWS    GOOD NEWS   - Seite 4 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

GOOD NEWS
Seite 4 von 5Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter