ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Return trip no passengers board

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
JDX

JDX

Anzahl der Beiträge : 67

Return trip no passengers board Empty
BeitragThema: Return trip no passengers board   Return trip no passengers board Icon_minitimeFr 2 Dez - 14:06

Hi,

Have made a route for my map which was working fine. Then for some reason the return trip back to the bus station stopped working. I can't remember what I did.

The outbound buses display the correct destination display and passengers board. When the bus gets to the next town it retains the outbound display and returns to the bus station, and no passengers board. The return buses will display Not In Service if you didn't "see" them arrive at the next town.

If I drive the route myself, all is normal until the return trip. Even with the correct destination set, no passengers board the bus.

I have deleted the stops off the trip and replaced them, resaved the map and that hasn't helped. All the stops are correctly assigned to the spline paths, the timetable is correct and there are no breaks in the route track.

Any suggestions?
Nach oben Nach unten

Return trip no passengers board
Seite 1 von 1