ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

creation of a bus problem

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
homer1704

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

creation of a bus problem Empty
BeitragThema: creation of a bus problem   creation of a bus problem Icon_minitimeDo 15 Sep - 16:10

Hello,

I am creating a bus, and when tested in OMSI I see the different parts that I enter the model file.
As soon as I rotate the view to different parts disparaisent .....
Does anyone know how to make the parties remain visible regardless of the angle of view?

Thank you in advance

Here are two photos (the first opn see the three sides and the second that I rotate the view I see more than 2)

creation of a bus problem 1110

creation of a bus problem 1310
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

BeitragThema: Re: creation of a bus problem   creation of a bus problem Icon_minitimeDo 15 Sep - 16:11

i recommend you check the options in your 3D moddler

Small
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: creation of a bus problem   creation of a bus problem Icon_minitimeDo 15 Sep - 16:20

A polygon is only one-sided; if you want to see the other side then you must also make polygons facing the other direction and sandwich them together Wink An easy way to do this is to make a second copy of the whole side and then flip the direction (there is a different way to do it for each modelling program, but ZModeller for example I think is Modify -> Rotate -> Flip).
Nach oben Nach unten
homer1704

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

BeitragThema: Re: creation of a bus problem   creation of a bus problem Icon_minitimeSa 17 Sep - 11:11

ok thank you Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: creation of a bus problem   creation of a bus problem Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

creation of a bus problem
Seite 1 von 1