ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Proper release date

Nach unten 
+2
Se7en
GLaDOS
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

Proper release date Empty
BeitragThema: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeFr 5 Nov - 22:51

Is there a proper release date, Early 2011 doesn't make much sense.
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeFr 5 Nov - 23:04

Walker schrieb:
Is there a proper release date, Early 2011 doesn't make much sense.

No there isn't. Early 2011 means January or February.
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeFr 5 Nov - 23:05

I want to play this game NOW!! I need a proper release date to get hyped up
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeFr 5 Nov - 23:06

Walker schrieb:
There isn't at this time. I'm sure they will tell us!
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeFr 5 Nov - 23:08

Se7en schrieb:
Walker schrieb:
Do you realise how long i've wanted to drive a bus on a game, GTA didn't fill my needs, vbus is crap, CBS is ok but not that good and OMSI IS THE BEST.
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeFr 5 Nov - 23:09

Walker schrieb:
Se7en schrieb:
Walker schrieb:
Do you realise how long i've wanted to drive a bus on a game, GTA didn't fill my needs, vbus is crap, CBS is ok but not that good and OMSI IS THE BEST.
I know how you feel, i feel just the same. I'm going to scream out my window when OMSI is out! -LOL
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeFr 5 Nov - 23:11

Se7en schrieb:
Walker schrieb:
Se7en schrieb:
Walker schrieb:
I know how you feel, i feel just the same. I'm going to scream out my window when OMSI is out! -LOL
God I wish I had it now! Please god help me.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeFr 5 Nov - 23:15

Se7en schrieb:

January would be VERY early, I don't believe that...! Wink But we cannot tell you exactly...
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeFr 5 Nov - 23:18

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
Se7en schrieb:

January would be VERY early, I don't believe that...! Wink But we cannot tell you exactly...
Pretty please pale
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeFr 5 Nov - 23:19

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
Se7en schrieb:

I know whats early: January-too early February-early March-too late!Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeFr 5 Nov - 23:40

Please mind that they used the term "Frühjahr" in German, which can mean the first three months of the year (January to March), but it can as well mean spring (March to May).
Of course this would be a very big timespan (5 months) in which it could probably be released. But I'm pretty sure that they meant the first quarter of the year. But we don't know...
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeFr 5 Nov - 23:41

Janniboy schrieb:
Please mind that they used the term "Frühjahr" in German, which can mean the first three months of the year (January to March), but it can as well mean spring (March to May).
Of course this would be a very big timespan from January to May. But I'm pretty sure that they ment the first quarter of the year. But we don't know...
They said early, i guess early is not may. Maybe march, any month after march is not early.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeSa 6 Nov - 0:41

At least it is finished if it is finished! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeSa 6 Nov - 0:56

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
At least it is finished if it is finished! Wink
Come on man! At least give us a proper new demo video.
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeSa 6 Nov - 8:22

Please have patience. We all on this forum should be grateful that they made us an excellent simulator. I wait eagerly for the bussim to get done. But remember, Marcel and Rudiger have lives too! Smile

Se7en
Nach oben Nach unten
Kernel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 126

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeFr 12 Nov - 18:03

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
Se7en schrieb:

Sorry for that post, but telling us Early 2011 u have to finish it until April Comes (to 31.03.2011), later it's Mid of 2011 (from April to September) and later (October to December) Late 2011.

ciao.
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeFr 12 Nov - 18:22

Hm, I'm not sure if they really ment "early" 2011.
I'm German, and on the German website it says "Frühjahr 2011" which normally means spring 2011. But you're right, in the English section it says "early 2011"...
So I don't know if they ment spring or early 2011, of course I hope it will be released soon ;-)
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Kernel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 126

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeFr 12 Nov - 18:42

Janniboy schrieb:
Hm, I'm not sure if they really ment "early" 2011.
I'm German, and on the German website it says "Frühjahr 2011" which normally means spring 2011. But you're right, in the English section it says "early 2011"...
So I don't know if they ment spring or early 2011, of course I hope it will be released soon ;-)

That's confusing now, i understand it's not easy to make game like this with 1 other person. Anyway if they mean Spring then it should come out March/April.
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitimeSa 13 Nov - 17:18

Well i have waited this long why not wait another few months for the possible "best bus simulator" ever? Very Happy

Keep up the good work on the simulator. Glad you guys have some date to work around with. Very Happy

To answer the question of the "early 2011" it seems to me they mean sometime during the 1st quarter of 2011, which includes January, February, and March. The second quarter would be fine as well. I hope they have some kind of preordering available though.

Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Proper release date   Proper release date Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Proper release date
Seite 1 von 1