ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

People won't get on bus...

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
ed84

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

People won't get on bus... Empty
BeitragThema: People won't get on bus...   People won't get on bus... Icon_minitimeMi 29 Jun - 19:45

Well, I change the route name etc to how it should be and the right destination shows up..but nobody wants to get on. I am following the schedule and everything. Anybody have any idea why this is happening?
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: People won't get on bus...   People won't get on bus... Icon_minitimeMi 29 Jun - 20:03

What map?

The terminus stop's name for that particular destination in the depot file may be misspelled.
Nach oben Nach unten
ed84

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

BeitragThema: Re: People won't get on bus...   People won't get on bus... Icon_minitimeMi 29 Jun - 20:24

ediblechickenwing schrieb:
What map?

The terminus stop's name for that particular destination in the depot file may be misspelled.

This happens for every map really.

It is kind of confusing.

When you are selecting a route..where it says "Terminus"...is that the current location or the one you are heading to?

Would you be able to give me one example of where you place your bus, then the route you select,(which trip, etc) and then how you make the right destination show up ?

Thank you
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: People won't get on bus...   People won't get on bus... Icon_minitimeMi 29 Jun - 21:19

"Terminus" is where you are heading to. If for example you are sitting at Freudstr. and you are going to drive the route to Stadtgrenze, then Stadtgrenze is your terminus. Therefore you need to put "Stadtgrenze" on your destination display Wink

If you don't understand the IBIS system, you can just press "Alt" to bring up the menu then click the button with a route number symbol on it (something like | |9|2| on it). In this example, type in 92 in the first box and select "Stadtgrenze" from the list in the next box. Note that the passengers do not "look" at the route number - they just look at the destination. You could put up 587 Stadtgrenze and the passengers would still get on.
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

BeitragThema: Re: People won't get on bus...   People won't get on bus... Icon_minitimeDo 30 Jun - 21:33

ed84 schrieb:
Well, I change the route name etc to how it should be and the right destination shows up..but nobody wants to get on. I am following the schedule and everything. Anybody have any idea why this is happening?

is the depot file right as in i.e spandau 1989 depot file is spandau, are they correct. as this is a common error so make sure and type back :')
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: People won't get on bus...   People won't get on bus... Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

People won't get on bus...
Seite 1 von 1