ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Removing Time Penalty for AI Car Collisions

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
AlexanderHC

AlexanderHC

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

Removing Time Penalty for AI Car Collisions  Empty
BeitragThema: Removing Time Penalty for AI Car Collisions    Removing Time Penalty for AI Car Collisions  Icon_minitimeSo 12 Jun - 14:31

Hello fellow drivers.

I was wondering if it is possible to remove the penalty for hitting another vehicle, but not the physical hit of the AI cars?
Its hard to keep the time in check when you try and run real time, but when you hit the cars and get a 12 minutes penalty.

I know that you can remove the collision part, but then you run straight through them too. And that ruins the experience.

Some times the AI does some strange stuff and runs into you, even though its not your fault at all. So thats kinda why I wanna remove the time penalty at calling the police.

Thanks in advance
Alexander

Ps. I adore the game! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Removing Time Penalty for AI Car Collisions    Removing Time Penalty for AI Car Collisions  Icon_minitimeSo 12 Jun - 16:57

In real life a collision can take hours to clean up!
Nach oben Nach unten
AlexanderHC

AlexanderHC

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

BeitragThema: Re: Removing Time Penalty for AI Car Collisions    Removing Time Penalty for AI Car Collisions  Icon_minitimeSo 12 Jun - 17:48

flippy1008 schrieb:
In real life a collision can take hours to clean up!

That, I know.

But it's not my question. Its really annoying when other vehicles turn into your bus, you're not to blame, and loose alot of time.
Plus I really wanna have my local time in the game all the time, and that is hard when you need to jump 8 or 12 minutes when a crash happen.

I would even wait 12 minutes in real life, if I didnt have to stop time, or go change the in game time constantly Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Removing Time Penalty for AI Car Collisions    Removing Time Penalty for AI Car Collisions  Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Removing Time Penalty for AI Car Collisions
Seite 1 von 1