ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Problem with bus import!

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
MichielB

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

Problem with bus import! Empty
BeitragThema: Problem with bus import!   Problem with bus import! Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 23:23

If you watch this video, maybe you can help me then! Pleass i really would like a answer!
It's a solaris urbino 12 import from vbus, but when i load it in the game, the model stands vertical. How can i get it horizontal? Pleas help me! thanx Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Pedro

Pedro

Anzahl der Beiträge : 68

BeitragThema: Re: Problem with bus import!   Problem with bus import! Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 23:49

The awnser is really very simple: Open up Blender and rotate it 90 degrees to make it horizontal. So basically, the model would have to be exported vertically, so it appears horizontal in game. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
MichielB

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BeitragThema: Re: Problem with bus import!   Problem with bus import! Icon_minitimeSa 28 Mai - 8:12

Pedro schrieb:
The awnser is really very simple: Open up Blender and rotate it 90 degrees to make it horizontal. So basically, the model would have to be exported vertically, so it appears horizontal in game. Smile

Ok, i will try it. THanx for the asnwer!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Problem with bus import!   Problem with bus import! Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Problem with bus import!
Seite 1 von 1