ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

[UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]

Nach unten 
+29
ricardo pereira
Ru13z
jay_zhead
Ahmad.s
vicedens2002
Janniboy
busfahrer
Sachse
ShortCappy
JunGRail
CristianSkytter
flo9ryn
howlinwolf
tomtoon
murdock
Agora-RATP
brunoc
gneb
woah
kd
daniel_dietz
Rurman
wertz
The Rock
JayKae
mmeepp
ESWE2011
kopmania
Thiago
33 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter
AutorNachricht
daniel_dietz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

*Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 18:32

it'S like u said. it stops before it finishes. but why? what can i do? i wanna play this damn map. i will love it from what i saw from the screens....
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.world-air-international.tk/
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 18:40

I uploaded it to an alternative hosting for those with problems with Aerosoft server:

http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi/TropicalCity-v1-with-fix-001.zip

Hope it works now.

Please mates, just use this link if the Aerosoft link fails, since my hosting does not offer me a large amount of bandwidth.
Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
daniel_dietz

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 18:51

thank u. i love u. dont know if it gona work but i will see in 8 minutes.
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 19:02

My longest awaited map is out, yaaay!

I love every bit of it, thanks for the great job!
Nach oben Nach unten
woah

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 19:44

I'm having the same problem with the error. I've tried all the tips on here such as reinstalling, and copying the HOF files to other custom buses. Does anyone have any ideas how to solve this?
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 20:01

woah schrieb:
I'm having the same problem with the error. I've tried all the tips on here such as reinstalling, and copying the HOF files to other custom buses. Does anyone have any ideas how to solve this?

Oh, that's really odd. Sad
I supposed you have already done that, but did you try to load a new situation without buses?

And this one below is a random suggestion:
- Are you using Real Date/Time/Year in OMSI? Try changing your system local time (+3 or -3) hours, and try to load omsi again.

I get really upset when these issues happen, I tried to minimize them the maximum I could. Sad

I'm continuously checking for map issues that may cause conflict on some pcs, but until now anything critical was found.
Nach oben Nach unten
woah

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 20:06

Thiago schrieb:
woah schrieb:

I supposed you have already done that, but did you try to load a new situation without buses?

- Are you using Real Date/Time/Year in OMSI? Try changing your system local time (+3 or -3) hours, and try to load omsi again.

I get really upset when these issues happen, I tried to minimize them the maximum I could. Sad

I'm continuously checking for map issues that may cause conflict on some pcs, but until now anything critical was found.

Yes, I've tried loading it as a new situation too - still didn't work unfortunately - and I don't use real date/time/year Sad

Don't worry about it, your work looks absolutely superb, and things are bound to go wrong! Does it have any relevance to the fact that my PC is 64-bit, or that my version of OMSI is v1.0 and not v1.01?

Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 20:18

woah schrieb:
Thiago schrieb:
woah schrieb:

Yes, I've tried loading it as a new situation too - still didn't work unfortunately - and I don't use real date/time/year Sad

Don't worry about it, your work looks absolutely superb, and things are bound to go wrong! Does it have any relevance to the fact that my PC is 64-bit, or that my version of OMSI is v1.0 and not v1.01?

Oh, I built it under Omsi 1.01. I don't know if this may cause problems. Is Omsi 1.01 compatible with 64-bit?
About 64-bit, that is an interesting question, I couldn't test it on a 64-bit system yet.
Hope we can solve it.
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 20:52

Thiago schrieb:
woah schrieb:
Thiago schrieb:
woah schrieb:

Oh, I built it under Omsi 1.01. I don't know if this may cause problems. Is Omsi 1.01 compatible with 64-bit?
About 64-bit, that is an interesting question, I couldn't test it on a 64-bit system yet.
Hope we can solve it.

I have Win 64-bit and its working perfect !
But i have heard someone is talking about this simulator is best on Win 64- bit.. ?

Is that correct ? :S

Gneb B afro
Nach oben Nach unten
brunoc

brunoc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 188

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeSo 15 Mai - 22:27

Same error here ... It seems to be a worderful map ... yet... not for me to enjoy it ... yet ...

If anyone can help with the error,reinstalled, tried the not buses version,last version... always with the same error ...

Access violation @ omsi.exe and a couple of 0000000

Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 5:19

Hey, folks!
For all those who are having this error, well... It also happened to me some minutes ago. LOL
I just turned on my computer, started OMSI, loaded Tropical City and... FAILED (at Creating Objects).
I tried all the alternatives I've said before, and the error persisted (at Creating Objects). And the desperation just started.

Then I looked on the Sceneryobjects folder for the objects the map uses. For my surprise, ALL the files of ADDON_gcW and mueltonne folders (both object mods that are listed as required) disappeared. There were just the two folders and their sub-directories. But no files. Shocked
I downloaded them again, extracted to the same old place and tried to load the map. And it worked!
Smile

Please I suggest you trying to download the mods again. I didn't perform any delete operation on these two folders before that (neither the setup does) - my pc was off and I played it normally before turning it off!
So the only alternative is that OMSI somewhat corrupted these files and removed it (!).

This happened with me once with Berlin-Spandau.

Please try to do that, let's see if this can solve your problems.
If not, well, let's keep trying to find a solution.

Zuletzt von Thiago am Mo 16 Mai - 7:53 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Agora-RATP

Anzahl der Beiträge : 139

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 7:08

Hi Thiago,

I followed your instructions but nothing works ... : @! I am disappointed: '(! How to solve this problem of "violation omsi.exe 0000 ..."? I have to drive this map =' ( !!!!

pale
Nach oben Nach unten
http://agoral752.atpic.com/
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 7:56

I'm running out of ideas. Sad
Could you tell me on what progress of the loading (e.g. Creating Objects) does the game crash?
** Do you have OMSI 1.01?
This reminds me of the first days of OMSI with lots of people with problems like this.
Nach oben Nach unten
woah

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 11:11

Mine seems to be different...mine stops loading at 'Loading Environmental Traffic' and has the error:

'Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 005606E5 in Modul 'Omsi.exe''. Lesen von Adresse 00000000'

Or in English, ''Access violation at address 005606E5 in module' Omsi.exe''. Read of address 00000000'
Nach oben Nach unten
daniel_dietz

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 13:28

Thank u so much that u uploaded on an other server. but now i have an differnt problem. I'm always getting an error when it loads the enviromental traffic. please help me.

*Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Fehler11
Nach oben Nach unten
murdock

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 14:40

Same problem here Sad maps looks nice, isn't somewhere a logfile? so we can see at which point it failed.
Nach oben Nach unten
Agora-RATP

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 15:22

daniel_dietz schrieb:
Thank u so much that u uploaded on an other server. but now i have an differnt problem. I'm always getting an error when it loads the enviromental traffic. please help me.

*Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Fehler11

I have the same problem as you! pale scratch Crying or Very sad
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 15:27

I have the addon_gCW folder and everything is there, wheres this other required folder come from?
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 17:24

Hey, guys. I'm really worried that many of you are having problems. Shocked
Could you please post here the log file logfile.txt inside your Omsi folder?
I'm really sorry.
Many thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten
murdock

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 17:27

Thiago schrieb:
Many thanks.

Code:

====================
    Start logging
====================

Date: 16-5-2011
Time: 17:03:50

0 17:03:51 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "30er_reihensiedlung01.bmp"!
1 17:03:51 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "SD_Rad_v.bmp"!
2 17:03:51 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "reifen.bmp"!
3 17:03:51 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "path_car_1.bmp"!
4 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "texture.tga"!
5 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "Snow_1.bmp.001"!
6 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
7 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
8 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "text.bmp"!
9 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
10 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "text.bmp"!
11 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "StrSchild_Text2.bmp"!
12 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "text.bmp"!
13 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
14 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
15 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
16 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
17 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
18 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "text.bmp"!
19 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
20 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
21 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "Textfeld_1.bmp"!
22 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
23 17:03:54 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "textfeld.bmp"!
24 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
25 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
26 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
27 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
28 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
29 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
30 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
31 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
32 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
33 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
34 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
35 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
36 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
37 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
38 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
39 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
40 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
41 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
42 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
43 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
44 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
45 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
46 17:03:55 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
47 17:03:56 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
48 17:03:56 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
49 17:03:56 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
50 17:03:56 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
51 17:03:56 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
52 17:03:56 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
53 17:03:56 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
54 17:03:56 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
55 17:03:56 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
56 17:03:56 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
57 17:03:56 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
58 17:03:56 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
59 17:03:56 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
60 17:03:56 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
61 17:03:56 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
62 17:03:56 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
63 17:03:57 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
64 17:03:57 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
65 17:03:57 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
66 17:03:57 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
67 17:03:57 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
68 17:03:57 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
69 17:03:57 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
70 17:03:57 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
71 17:03:57 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
72 17:03:58 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
73 17:03:58 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
74 17:03:58 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
75 17:03:58 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
76 17:03:58 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
77 17:03:59 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
78 17:03:59 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
79 17:04:05 -  -    Warning:      Cloudtype "-1" could not be found!
80 17:04:05 -  -    Warning:      Cloudtype "-1" could not be found!
81 17:04:05 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
82 17:04:05 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
83 17:04:05 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
84 17:04:05 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
85 17:04:05 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
86 17:04:05 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
87 17:04:05 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
88 17:04:05 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
89 17:04:05 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
90 17:04:05 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
91 17:04:05 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
92 17:04:08 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
93 17:04:08 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "Kennz.bmp"!
94 17:04:08 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
95 17:04:08 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "Kennz.bmp"!
96 17:04:08 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
97 17:04:08 -  -    Warning:      File vehicles\br275\model\model_875.cfg: texture filename Ziel.tga not found in mesh file vehicles\br275\model\BR875_Beschriftungen.o3d!
98 17:04:08 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "Kennz.bmp"!
99 17:04:09 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "Kennz.bmp"!
Nach oben Nach unten
Agora-RATP

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 17:38

Thiago schrieb:
I'm really sorry.
Many thanks.

Here is mine:

Code:
====================
    Start logging
====================

Date: 16/05/2011
Time: 09:05:19

0 09:05:25 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "30er_reihensiedlung01.bmp"!
1 09:05:25 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "SD_Rad_v.bmp"!
2 09:05:25 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "reifen.bmp"!
3 09:05:25 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "path_car_1.bmp"!
4 09:05:33 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "texture.tga"!
5 09:05:33 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "Snow_1.bmp.001"!
6 09:05:33 -  -    Warning:      Sound sounds\rain_outside.wav could not be loaded!
7 09:05:33 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
8 09:05:33 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
9 09:05:33 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "text.bmp"!
10 09:05:33 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
11 09:05:33 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "text.bmp"!
12 09:05:33 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "StrSchild_Text2.bmp"!
13 09:05:34 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "text.bmp"!
14 09:05:34 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
15 09:05:34 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
16 09:05:34 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
17 09:05:34 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
18 09:05:34 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
19 09:05:34 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "text.bmp"!
20 09:05:34 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
21 09:05:34 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
22 09:05:34 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "Textfeld_1.bmp"!
23 09:05:34 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
24 09:05:34 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "textfeld.bmp"!
25 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
26 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
27 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
28 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
29 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
30 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
31 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
32 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
33 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
34 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
35 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
36 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
37 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
38 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
39 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
40 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
41 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
42 09:05:35 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
43 09:05:36 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
44 09:05:36 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
45 09:05:36 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
46 09:05:36 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
47 09:05:36 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
48 09:05:36 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
49 09:05:36 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
50 09:05:36 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
51 09:05:36 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
52 09:05:36 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
53 09:05:36 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
54 09:05:36 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
55 09:05:37 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
56 09:05:37 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
57 09:05:37 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
58 09:05:37 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
59 09:05:37 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
60 09:05:37 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
61 09:05:37 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
62 09:05:37 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
63 09:05:37 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
64 09:05:37 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
65 09:05:38 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
66 09:05:38 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
67 09:05:38 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
68 09:05:38 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
69 09:05:38 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
70 09:05:38 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
71 09:05:39 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
72 09:05:39 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
73 09:05:39 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
74 09:05:39 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
75 09:05:39 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
76 09:05:39 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
77 09:05:39 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
78 09:05:40 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
79 09:05:40 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
80 09:05:49 -  -    Warning:      Cloudtype "-1" could not be found!
81 09:05:49 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
82 09:05:49 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
83 09:05:49 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
84 09:05:49 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
85 09:05:49 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
86 09:05:49 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
87 09:05:49 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
88 09:05:49 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
89 09:05:49 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
90 09:05:49 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
91 09:05:49 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
92 09:05:52 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
93 09:05:52 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "Kennz.bmp"!
94 09:05:52 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
95 09:05:52 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "Kennz.bmp"!
96 09:05:53 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "Kennz.bmp"!
97 09:05:53 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file "Kennz.bmp"!
98 09:05:53 -  -    Warning:      Did not find texture file ""!
99 09:05:53 -  -    Warning:      File vehicles\br275\model\model_875.cfg: texture filename Ziel.tga not found in mesh file vehicles\br275\model\BR875_Beschriftungen.o3d!
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 17:40

@thiago my map is now fine, just downloaded that necessary file, great work Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 17:44

tomtoon schrieb:
@thiago my map is now fine, just downloaded that necessary file, great work Very Happy

Oh, very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers Good to hear that. Smile Thanks!

Both logfiles are identical to my logfile.txt . It's really not guaranteed to work, but I don't have any other ideas until now:
please try this "unofficial remotely possible" fix:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17534772/OMSI/emergency.zip

Extract it to \maps\Tropical City folder.
Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
daniel_dietz

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 17:50

Mine:

====================
Start logging
====================

Date: 5/16/2011
Time: 5:38:43 PM

0 5:38:53 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "30er_reihensiedlung01.bmp"!
1 5:38:53 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "SD_Rad_v.bmp"!
2 5:38:53 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "reifen.bmp"!
3 5:38:53 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "path_car_1.bmp"!
4 5:38:55 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "texture.tga"!
5 5:38:55 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Snow_1.bmp.001"!
6 5:38:56 PM - - Error: The file "TicketPacks\Glendale\Berlin_1.otp" could not be loaded!
7 5:38:56 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
8 5:38:56 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Hst_Reiter_2dgt.bmp"!
9 5:38:56 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Textfeld_1.bmp"!
10 5:38:56 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
11 5:38:56 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Textfeld_1.bmp"!
12 5:38:56 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "StrSchild_Text2.bmp"!
13 5:38:56 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
14 5:38:56 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
15 5:38:56 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
16 5:38:56 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
17 5:38:57 PM - - Warning: File Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\bw_rathspd.sco: texture filename bk_stnikolai_1.tga not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\model\bw_rathspd_Hour_A.o3d!
18 5:38:57 PM - - Warning: File Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\bw_rathspd.sco: texture filename bk_stnikolai_1.tga not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\model\bw_rathspd_Minute_A.o3d!
19 5:38:57 PM - - Warning: File Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\bw_rathspd.sco: texture filename bk_stnikolai_1.tga not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\model\bw_rathspd_Hour_B.o3d!
20 5:38:57 PM - - Warning: File Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\bw_rathspd.sco: texture filename bk_stnikolai_1.tga not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\model\bw_rathspd_Minute_B.o3d!
21 5:38:57 PM - - Warning: File Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\bw_rathspd.sco: texture filename bk_stnikolai_1.tga not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\model\bw_rathspd_Hour_C.o3d!
22 5:38:57 PM - - Warning: File Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\bw_rathspd.sco: texture filename bk_stnikolai_1.tga not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\model\bw_rathspd_Minute_C.o3d!
23 5:38:57 PM - - Warning: File Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\bw_rathspd.sco: texture filename bk_stnikolai_1.tga not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\model\bw_rathspd_Hour_D.o3d!
24 5:38:57 PM - - Warning: File Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\bw_rathspd.sco: texture filename bk_stnikolai_1.tga not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\model\bw_rathspd_Minute_D.o3d!
25 5:38:57 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
26 5:38:57 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
27 5:38:57 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
28 5:38:57 PM - - Error: The object "Sceneryobjects\INGOLSTADT\Holzzaun.sco" could not be loaded!
29 5:38:57 PM - - Warning: Invalid Object: Sceneryobjects\INGOLSTADT\Holzzaun.sco"
30 5:38:57 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Textfeld_1.bmp"!
31 5:38:57 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
32 5:38:58 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
33 5:38:58 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
34 5:38:58 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
35 5:38:58 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
36 5:38:58 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
37 5:38:58 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
38 5:38:58 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
39 5:38:58 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
40 5:38:58 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
41 5:38:59 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
42 5:38:59 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
43 5:38:59 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
44 5:38:59 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
45 5:38:59 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
46 5:38:59 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
47 5:38:59 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
48 5:38:59 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
49 5:38:59 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "textfeld.bmp"!
50 5:38:59 PM - - Error: The object "Sceneryobjects\INGOLSTADT\Kleiderspende.sco" could not be loaded!
51 5:38:59 PM - - Warning: Invalid Object: Sceneryobjects\INGOLSTADT\Kleiderspende.sco"
52 5:39:00 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
53 5:39:00 PM - - Error: The object "Sceneryobjects\Zigaretten\zigaretten.sco" could not be loaded!
54 5:39:00 PM - - Warning: Invalid Object: Sceneryobjects\Zigaretten\zigaretten.sco"
55 5:39:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
56 5:39:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
57 5:39:01 PM - - Error: The object "Sceneryobjects\INGOLSTADT\V100.sco" could not be loaded!
58 5:39:01 PM - - Warning: Invalid Object: Sceneryobjects\INGOLSTADT\V100.sco"
59 5:39:01 PM - - Error: The object "Sceneryobjects\INGOLSTADT\Waggon.sco" could not be loaded!
60 5:39:01 PM - - Warning: Invalid Object: Sceneryobjects\INGOLSTADT\Waggon.sco"
61 5:39:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
62 5:39:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
63 5:39:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
64 5:39:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
65 5:39:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
66 5:39:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
67 5:39:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
68 5:39:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
69 5:39:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
70 5:39:02 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Hst_Reiter_2dgt.bmp"!
71 5:39:02 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
72 5:39:02 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Hst_Reiter_3dgt.bmp"!
73 5:39:02 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Hst_Reiter_3dgt.bmp"!
74 5:39:03 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
75 5:39:03 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
76 5:39:05 PM - - Warning: Cloudtype "-1" could not be found!
77 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "textfeld_thermo.tga"!
78 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
79 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
80 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
81 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
82 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
83 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
84 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
85 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
86 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
87 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
88 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
89 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
90 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
91 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
92 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
93 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
94 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
95 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
96 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "IBIS2-Delay_min.tga"!
97 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "IBIS2-Delay_sec.tga"!
98 5:39:09 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "IBIS2-Delay_state.tga"!
99 5:39:10 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Drucker-Textfeld.tga"!
100 5:39:10 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "LCD-Innenanzeige.bmp"!
101 5:39:13 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
102 5:39:13 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
103 5:39:13 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
104 5:39:13 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
105 5:39:13 PM - - Warning: Cloudtype "-1" could not be found!
106 5:39:15 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
107 5:39:15 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
108 5:39:17 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
109 5:39:17 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
110 5:39:17 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
111 5:39:18 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
112 5:39:18 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
113 5:39:18 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
114 5:39:18 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
115 5:39:18 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
116 5:39:18 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
117 5:39:20 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
118 5:39:20 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Kennz.bmp"!
119 5:39:20 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
120 5:39:22 PM - - Error: The object "vehicles\MAN_SD202\MAN_D89_ZF.bus" could not be loaded!
121 5:39:22 PM - - Error: The road vehicle "vehicles\MAN_SD202\MAN_D89_ZF.bus" could not be loaded!
122 5:39:22 PM - - Warning: Invalid Object: vehicles\MAN_SD202\MAN_D89_ZF.bus"
123 5:39:22 PM - - Error: You want to create vehicle vehicles\MAN_SD202\MAN_D89_ZF.bus - it is invalid!
124 5:39:23 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "textfeld_thermo.tga"!
125 5:39:28 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "textfeld_thermo.tga"!
126 5:39:34 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "textfeld_thermo.tga"!
127 5:39:40 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "textfeld_thermo.tga"!
128 5:39:43 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "zielband2.bmp"!
129 5:39:43 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "zielband1.bmp"!
130 5:39:43 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "linienband3.bmp"!
131 5:39:43 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "linienband2.bmp"!
132 5:39:43 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "linienband1.bmp"!
133 5:39:43 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "zielband2.bmp"!
134 5:39:43 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "zielband1.bmp"!
135 5:39:46 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
136 5:39:46 PM - - Warning: File vehicles\br275\model\model_875.cfg: texture filename Ziel.tga not found in mesh file vehicles\br275\model\BR875_Beschriftungen.o3d!
137 5:39:47 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "textfeld_thermo.tga"!
138 5:39:50 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "zielband2.bmp"!
139 5:39:50 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "zielband1.bmp"!
140 5:39:50 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "linienband3.bmp"!
141 5:39:50 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "linienband2.bmp"!
142 5:39:50 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "linienband1.bmp"!
143 5:39:50 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "zielband2.bmp"!
144 5:39:50 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "zielband1.bmp"!
145 5:39:52 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "textfeld_thermo.tga"!
146 5:39:57 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "SD80_02_texchange.bmp"!
147 5:39:57 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "SD80_02_texchange.bmp"!
148 5:39:57 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "zielband2.bmp"!
149 5:39:57 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "zielband1.bmp"!
150 5:39:57 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "linienband3.bmp"!
151 5:39:57 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "linienband2.bmp"!
152 5:39:57 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "linienband1.bmp"!
153 5:39:57 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "zielband2.bmp"!
154 5:39:57 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "zielband1.bmp"!
155 5:40:00 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "textfeld_thermo.tga"!
156 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
157 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
158 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
159 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
160 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
161 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
162 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
163 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
164 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
165 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
166 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
167 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
168 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
169 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
170 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
171 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
172 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
173 5:40:01 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "null.bmp"!
174 5:40:11 PM - - Warning: Sound vehicles\MAN_SD200\sound\SD_roehrlangsam_3127_01EQ.wav could not be loaded!
175 5:40:11 PM - - Warning: Sound vehicles\MAN_SD200\sound\SD_roehrlangsam_3127_01EQ.wav could not be loaded!
176 5:40:11 PM - - Warning: Sound vehicles\MAN_SD200\sound\SD_roehrlangsam_3127_01EQ.wav could not be loaded!
177 5:40:11 PM - - Warning: Sound vehicles\MAN_SD200\sound\SD_roehrlangsam_3127_01EQ.wav could not be loaded!
178 5:40:15 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
179 5:40:15 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Linienlisten\Bad Kinzau_ANX.jpg"!
180 5:40:22 PM - - Warning: Sound vehicles\MAN_SD202\sound\SD_2566MUH_vibration@497.wav could not be loaded!
181 5:40:22 PM - - Warning: Sound vehicles\MAN_SD202\sound\SD_lautsprech_Motor@592.wav could not be loaded!
182 5:40:23 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Linienlisten\Glendale Town_ANX.jpg"!
183 5:40:23 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Linienlisten\Glendale Town_RLB.jpg"!
184 5:40:23 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
185 5:40:23 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
186 5:42:32 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Linienlisten\Glendale Town_ANX.jpg"!
187 5:42:32 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Linienlisten\Glendale Town_RLB.jpg"!
188 5:45:05 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Linienlisten\_RLB.jpg"!
189 5:45:05 PM - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Linienlisten\Glendale Town_RLB.jpg"!
190 5:46:50 PM - - Warning: Sound vehicles\MAN_SD200\sound\SD_roehrlangsam_3127_01EQ.wav could not be loaded!
191 17:52:31 - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Linienlisten\Glendale Town_RLB.jpg"!
192 17:56:34 - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Linienlisten\Glendale Town_RLB.jpg"!
193 17:57:18 - - Warning: Sound vehicles\MAN_SD200\sound\SD_roehrlangsam_3127_01EQ.wav could not be loaded!
194 17:59:34 - - Warning: Did not find texture file "texture.tga"!
195 17:59:34 - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Snow_1.bmp.001"!
196 17:59:35 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
197 17:59:36 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
198 17:59:36 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
199 17:59:36 - - Warning: Did not find texture file "StrSchild_Text2.bmp"!
200 17:59:38 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
201 17:59:38 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
202 17:59:39 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
203 17:59:39 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
204 17:59:39 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
205 17:59:39 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
206 17:59:39 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
207 17:59:40 - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Textfeld_1.bmp"!
208 17:59:41 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
209 17:59:41 - - Warning: Did not find texture file "textfeld.bmp"!
210 17:59:41 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
211 17:59:41 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
212 17:59:41 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
213 17:59:41 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
214 17:59:41 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
215 17:59:42 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
216 17:59:42 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
217 17:59:42 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
218 17:59:42 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
219 17:59:42 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
220 17:59:42 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
221 17:59:42 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
222 17:59:42 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
223 17:59:42 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
224 17:59:42 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
225 17:59:42 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
226 17:59:43 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
227 17:59:43 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
228 17:59:44 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
229 17:59:44 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
230 17:59:44 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
231 17:59:44 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
232 17:59:44 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
233 17:59:45 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
234 17:59:45 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
235 17:59:45 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
236 17:59:45 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
237 17:59:46 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
238 17:59:47 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
239 17:59:47 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
240 17:59:48 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
241 17:59:48 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
242 17:59:48 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
243 17:59:48 - - Warning: File Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\bw_rathspd.sco: texture filename bk_stnikolai_1.tga not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\model\bw_rathspd_Hour_A.o3d!
244 17:59:48 - - Warning: File Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\bw_rathspd.sco: texture filename bk_stnikolai_1.tga not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\model\bw_rathspd_Minute_A.o3d!
245 17:59:48 - - Warning: File Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\bw_rathspd.sco: texture filename bk_stnikolai_1.tga not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\model\bw_rathspd_Hour_B.o3d!
246 17:59:48 - - Warning: File Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\bw_rathspd.sco: texture filename bk_stnikolai_1.tga not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\model\bw_rathspd_Minute_B.o3d!
247 17:59:48 - - Warning: File Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\bw_rathspd.sco: texture filename bk_stnikolai_1.tga not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\model\bw_rathspd_Hour_C.o3d!
248 17:59:48 - - Warning: File Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\bw_rathspd.sco: texture filename bk_stnikolai_1.tga not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\model\bw_rathspd_Minute_C.o3d!
249 17:59:48 - - Warning: File Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\bw_rathspd.sco: texture filename bk_stnikolai_1.tga not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\model\bw_rathspd_Hour_D.o3d!
250 17:59:48 - - Warning: File Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\bw_rathspd.sco: texture filename bk_stnikolai_1.tga not found in mesh file Sceneryobjects\Buildings_MC\model\bw_rathspd_Minute_D.o3d!
251 17:59:48 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
252 17:59:49 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
253 17:59:49 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
254 17:59:49 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
255 17:59:49 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
256 17:59:50 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
257 17:59:50 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
258 17:59:50 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
259 17:59:50 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
260 17:59:51 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
261 17:59:51 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
262 17:59:51 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
263 17:59:53 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
264 17:59:54 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
265 17:59:55 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
266 17:59:55 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
267 17:59:56 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
268 17:59:56 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
269 17:59:56 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
270 17:59:56 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
271 18:00:03 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
272 18:00:03 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
273 18:00:25 - - Warning: Cloudtype "-1" could not be found!
274 18:00:27 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
275 18:00:27 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
276 18:00:28 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
277 18:00:28 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
278 18:00:28 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
279 18:00:29 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
280 18:00:29 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
281 18:00:29 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
282 18:00:29 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
283 18:00:29 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
284 18:00:29 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
285 18:00:32 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
286 18:00:32 - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Kennz.bmp"!
287 18:00:32 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
288 18:00:32 - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Kennz.bmp"!
289 18:00:34 - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Kennz.bmp"!
290 18:00:35 - - Warning: Did not find texture file ""!
291 18:00:35 - - Warning: File vehicles\br275\model\model_875.cfg: texture filename Ziel.tga not found in mesh file vehicles\br275\model\BR875_Beschriftungen.o3d!
292 18:00:36 - - Warning: Did not find texture file "Kennz.bmp"!
Nach oben Nach unten
howlinwolf

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMo 16 Mai - 17:51

unfortunately that hasn't solved my problem Sad same 000000 error
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]   *Map* - [UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps] - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

[UPDATED] Tropical City 1.1 + [JPG route maps]
Seite 2 von 5Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Weiter