ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Best bus simulator by far

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Andyc22

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

Best bus simulator by far Empty
BeitragThema: Best bus simulator by far   Best bus simulator by far Icon_minitimeSa 30 Apr - 13:22

I'm sure that pretty much everyone who owns this game knows this already but it has to be said! This game is amazing, I have waited so long for a good bus simulator, I bought 'Bus Driver' a few years ago hoping that it would be good but it was pretty rubbish to be honest. I never even bothered to buy those other games like 'Bus Simulator 2009' or 'City Bus Simulator', had read mixed reviews about them so decided to save my money.

I came across OMSI by luck on Youtube, was searching for new Bus Simulation games and when I watched OMSI I thought it looked great, was disappointed that there was no demo for the game but I took a big gamble and decided to pay £27.99 for it and it was a very good gamble lol.

I love everything about it, the sounds of the bus and other traffic/passengers. The Weather effects, the way the bus gets dirty over time if you drive in the rain/snow. The many controls you have inside the bus, heater controls, wipers, doors, lights, destination etc... No other bus simulator game comes close. I'm amazed they also included details like the moon cycles and seasons. In December the sun will go down at 3-4pm but in Summer it is more like 8-9pm.

So thank you to everyone who worked on this game to make it as good as it is. I hope you get the rewards you deserve from it.
Nach oben Nach unten
smiler52

Anzahl der Beiträge : 93

BeitragThema: Re: Best bus simulator by far   Best bus simulator by far Icon_minitimeSa 30 Apr - 13:35

as a owner of all of the above omsi is far the best u get the feel that your are driving a bus for real you run to a real timetable there are other buses doing the same route plus other this is the best simulator in the world
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: Best bus simulator by far   Best bus simulator by far Icon_minitimeSa 30 Apr - 17:22

It was very smart of you to not buy Bus Simulator 2008/2009, those are the worst games ever made. But City Bus Simulator 2010 was kind a revolution, at the moment it got released it was by far the best bus simulator in my opinion ofcourse. Wink The community also made lots of mods for it. Ofcourse I uninstalled CBS 2010 right away when OMSI got released.
Nach oben Nach unten
95mathias

95mathias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 78

BeitragThema: Re: Best bus simulator by far   Best bus simulator by far Icon_minitimeSa 30 Apr - 18:22

for me OMSI is the best bus simulator ever made, The simulation, buses, and all the buttons you can click on Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Best bus simulator by far   Best bus simulator by far Icon_minitimeSa 30 Apr - 23:43

It has to be said that i've seen you can have all the features in the world, stunning graphics, like for example Truck Simulator, but you know what, that doesn't matter, the detail in the core of the game for this simulator is the bus physics, timetable and route planning, AI bus action and the weather effects like my man at the top posted.

This just is fantastic, what i love especially is the night route, it feels like a night route, not much traffic, when you reach the outer ends of Spandau the traffic is less and less, i stay up late just to match the time of day to play a last bus / night bus service.

When Marcel and Ruediger come back and work full force on OMSI after their personal endeavours. Who knows what we'll be in store for! The future is OMSI.

I've seen a latest bus simulator by the developers of CBS and frankly it doesn't excite me one bit, spending too much time on other things than the buses.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Best bus simulator by far   Best bus simulator by far Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Best bus simulator by far
Seite 1 von 1