ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Brilliant Simulator, just one question?

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

Brilliant Simulator, just one question? Empty
BeitragThema: Brilliant Simulator, just one question?   Brilliant Simulator, just one question? Icon_minitimeSo 20 Feb - 23:46

I love it guys!
Absolutely brilliant with the AI buses going around to picking people up!
Absolutely love it, also i found the IBIS hard at first but no trouble with it now Wink
I do have one question about the steering though.
You guys have made it so that you yourself the driver has to press a button to make it go back straight....
Is there anyway this can be done automatically cause it drives me nuts having to keep making the wheels go straight from a button?
I use the keyboard and because the steering has to be centred manually, the bus is constantly weaving for me, id rather the steering went back straight itself?
cheers,
Ash
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Brilliant Simulator, just one question?   Brilliant Simulator, just one question? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 0:03

No, sorry, that makes no sense! How would you then drive a longer curve like between Falkenseer Platz and Flankenschanze?
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

BeitragThema: Re: Brilliant Simulator, just one question?   Brilliant Simulator, just one question? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 0:08

i understand the long curves, but on the straights it gets rather annoying Razz
But marcel, love the simulator anyways Wink
Who needs english instructions, its easy to work out anyways! Smile
I definately think it would be better for us keyboard players though to have some sort of self centering steering as an option? Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Brilliant Simulator, just one question?   Brilliant Simulator, just one question? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 8:48

I don't really get the problem: You can turn the wheel perfectly straight by pressing NUM 5 so there's no need to weave left and right if you want to drive straight.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Brilliant Simulator, just one question?   Brilliant Simulator, just one question? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Brilliant Simulator, just one question?
Seite 1 von 1