ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Skin and dashboard details

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
roywagemakers

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Skin and dashboard details Empty
BeitragThema: Skin and dashboard details   Skin and dashboard details Icon_minitimeDo 28 Apr - 17:30

Hello,

This is my first post and i have create this account because i can't find an answer to my questions.

So here are my questions:

-Witch setting i need to edit to get more detaild skins (beter readable)
- And how can i make the button in on the dashboard better readable?
- And has this an effect on the low FPS, because i don't want that "bouncing bus"

Thanks for the answer! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Skin and dashboard details   Skin and dashboard details Icon_minitimeDo 28 Apr - 18:06

Are they really blurred or still at a higher resolution? If video memory is low, OMSI will even switch the bus textures to 256 px, but not unless all VRAM is used up. Is this always the case or are only some maps affected? Does it work properly on the Grundorf map?
Nach oben Nach unten
roywagemakers

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

BeitragThema: Re: Skin and dashboard details   Skin and dashboard details Icon_minitimeSo 1 Mai - 20:05

My graphic card is an ati mobility radeon (1536mb). So i think that is enough. And al the maps works fine.
Can you tell me witch settings i need to change to see an detailed skin and dashboard? (so i don't mix-up all the settings and get an low FPS.)

Thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Skin and dashboard details   Skin and dashboard details Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Skin and dashboard details
Seite 1 von 1