ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

When creating a bus

Nach unten 
+2
Marpe
Lavics
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Lavics

Lavics

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

When creating a bus Empty
BeitragThema: When creating a bus   When creating a bus Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 1:00

I'm using 3d max to create one. I've had to start over a couple of times, but I got to have more "experience" playing with it.

Now my question is, when creating one, do I need to create the shell, then every piece seperately? Like the floor, inner walls, dash etc because of the texture ?

Right now, I've been practicing on doing a GMC "fishbowl" and I used the same mesh? to create the shell, dash, floor etc... ( Picture shown below ). Not sure if I would be able to just select the floor and put it the texture I would want.

[img:1813]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/gmca.png/]When creating a bus Gmca
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: When creating a bus   When creating a bus Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 8:20

Yea, I think you have to make separate parts. It's the only thing that makes sense in my head.
Nach oben Nach unten
DariusB

Anzahl der Beiträge : 46

BeitragThema: Re: When creating a bus   When creating a bus Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 9:11

You should do multiple parts for several reasons.
You can use more textures and get better resolution, you can animate the parts seperately and the o3d converter doesn't like big meshes.
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: When creating a bus   When creating a bus Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 10:49

DariusB schrieb:
You should do multiple parts for several reasons.
You can use more textures and get better resolution, you can animate the parts seperately and the o3d converter doesn't like big meshes.

signed
Nach oben Nach unten
Lavics

Lavics

BeitragThema: Re: When creating a bus   When creating a bus Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 12:07

Awsome. Thanks for the tips!
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: When creating a bus   When creating a bus Icon_minitimeDi 26 Apr - 23:08

Nice pics on the Fishbowl progress. If you want some HD interiors, I know some links, but they are only for Toronto since the LFS and Inveros probably made them so rare in Ottawa
Nach oben Nach unten
Lavics

Lavics

BeitragThema: Re: When creating a bus   When creating a bus Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 23:21

Alriight. I did start over. Now I'm putting alote more details. In no way I'm close to finishing. Alote of touches that I need to go over.
I might just play with the doors last.
I'm gonna have to do some searching for how to play with the doors, lights, wheels etc.... So right now I'm just focusing on the body and the interior.
Might not have the "perfect" shape as the fishbowl, but hopefully when I'm done, I'tll look somewhat close to it lol.

Here's a few pics.

When creating a bus Rearl

When creating a bus Frontbus

When creating a bus Rearn

When creating a bus Rearinside

When creating a bus Rearbus
Nach oben Nach unten
97OrionVCNG

97OrionVCNG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

BeitragThema: Re: When creating a bus   When creating a bus Icon_minitimeMi 18 Mai - 23:25

Wow amazing work!!! I want2 drive that baby on the Davisville route S11!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: When creating a bus   When creating a bus Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

When creating a bus
Seite 1 von 1