ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How to make a re-paint?

Nach unten 
+6
The Rock
DavidHC
Neobus_Citta
GLaDOS
Marpe
10 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

How to make a re-paint? Empty
BeitragThema: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 19:42

Yeah, the title says itself. I think I once had some image file with the bus texture that was editable, but I can't find this. Anybody who knows where it is located and can explain me the basics or hand me a link to a tutorial? Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 20:10

Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeDi 5 Apr - 20:41

Yeah, still doesn't explain how to save it as an .rpc file or anything else.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neobus_Citta

Neobus_Citta

Anzahl der Beiträge : 114

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 6:50

Save as .BMP file when you repaint, then open RepaintTool, go on Open and choose (model)_01/02.rpc
If you have painted the bus, choose 01, and if you've painted the roof and the interior, choose 02. Then open your BMP file, and it will be saved as .dds.
Just drop it to Werbung_(model) and write this stuff into your .cti file.

Here is my example. You will replace Autobusi.NET with your repaint name Wink
farbschema_trans is going over the windows Wink

Spoiler:

Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.autobusi.net
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 15:19

But where can I find the main bus texture to picture to repaint..
Nach oben Nach unten
Neobus_Citta

Neobus_Citta

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 17:28

You may find it in OMSI root folder/Repaints/templates, I got it when I've installed RepaintTool. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Neobus_Citta

Neobus_Citta

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 17:28

Delete this post
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 17:30

But what is it named? I got some pictures, but I can't edit the colour of them without messing a lot of lines up. So I doubt it's this one, I'm using PS CS4 and have experience with it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neobus_Citta

Neobus_Citta

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeMi 6 Apr - 17:36

You mean, what files to repaint? First of all, make a copy. Use (model)_01_BS for body or (model)_01_ADMUMaster for SD202. For SD200 use just (model)_01_BS. The easiest way to change the color is taking a Magic Wand. Wink

EDIT: Also, mess the lines up freely. It won't affect on the model. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeFr 8 Apr - 22:27

Isn't this section for downloads only?
Nach oben Nach unten
DavidHC

DavidHC

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeDo 14 Apr - 10:33

Neobus_Citta schrieb:
You mean, what files to repaint? First of all, make a copy. Use (model)_01_BS for body or (model)_01_ADMUMaster for SD202. For SD200 use just (model)_01_BS. The easiest way to change the color is taking a Magic Wand. Wink

Hello! If I want to repaint the roof for D92, what template should I use? D92_01_ADMUMaster is for exterior... It's D90_02_BS for interior?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.hconline.eu
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeSa 14 Mai - 15:38

Gonna try now.. hope it will work!
Nach oben Nach unten
The Rock

The Rock

Anzahl der Beiträge : 73

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeSa 14 Mai - 16:08

DavidHC schrieb:
Neobus_Citta schrieb:

Hello! If I want to repaint the roof for D92, what template should I use? D92_01_ADMUMaster is for exterior... It's D90_02_BS for interior?

D90_02_BS its for the roof , sits , mirrors , etc , for edit the interior u need to go to C:\m-r-software\Omsi\Vehicles\MAN_SD200\Texture and look for a file called SD77_3 and SD77_4 (this is a example if u want edit the interiors of the SD 202 go to C:\m-r-software\Omsi\Vehicles\MAN_SD202\Texture and llok for the files , and just save in bmp )
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeSa 14 Mai - 16:21

Ok.. here on my desktop: qtinf70.dll is not installed! On my laptop: Stream Lesenfehler when I click convert... -.-
Nach oben Nach unten
Sauerland

Sauerland

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1412

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeSa 14 Mai - 16:23

Here, at the download-section, isn't the right place for questions!
Nach oben Nach unten
The Rock

The Rock

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeSa 14 Mai - 16:33

Marpe schrieb:
Ok.. here on my desktop: qtinf70.dll is not installed! On my laptop: Stream Lesenfehler when I click convert... -.-

Copy all dlls from the directory of the game to the directory of the reapint tool
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeSa 14 Mai - 16:43

The Rock schrieb:
Marpe schrieb:

Copy all dlls from the directory of the game to the directory of the reapint tool
Thanks.. can open the convert tool on my desktop now, but I still get Stream Lesenfehler..
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeSa 14 Mai - 16:51

Hello,

I found out it had to be 24-bmp file! So now it works!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Subway2400

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeDi 24 Mai - 15:57

Hi !

I wonder how to apply our new paint in the windows ... I'm trying to make the " Thau Agglo Transport " livery , but I can't ...

Here is what i want to do :

How to make a re-paint? 525824phototat2

And what I did :

How to make a re-paint? D87thauagglo

So before finding the real colors, I want to apply my livery on the windows ...

Any ideas ?

Thanks ! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
The Rock

The Rock

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeDo 26 Mai - 10:19

U need to make a tga file for the windows Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeDo 26 Mai - 11:10

The Rock schrieb:

yep, his tga must be transparent and the only parts that must have a solid image is where the windows must be.

And in the cti it needs to have this following code in the CTI so that the texture overlaps the windows.

Code:

[item]
Livery Name
farbschema_trans
transparent texture name.tga
Nach oben Nach unten
scania_n270ub

scania_n270ub

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 14:47

random.monster1981 schrieb:
The Rock schrieb:

yep, his tga must be transparent and the only parts that must have a solid image is where the windows must be.

And in the cti it needs to have this following code in the CTI so that the texture overlaps the windows.

Code:

[item]
Livery Name
farbschema_trans
transparent texture name.tga

And, how do you do the parts that must be solid? Wink

Thx!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.vbus.es
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 15:33

for the solid bits ( the main paintjob ) just open up one of the template textures and add a layer, do your paint on the layer, then select the windows on the main texture ( beneath the layer ) and then switch back to the layer and press delete, it should leave the windows a black/grey color.

Nach oben Nach unten
scania_n270ub

scania_n270ub

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitimeFr 27 Mai - 15:54

Thanks, I'll give a try! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.vbus.es
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: How to make a re-paint?   How to make a re-paint? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

How to make a re-paint?
Seite 1 von 1